Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Impeachment
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sky2755

Impeachment

Of: Guess who?
    Why don't I see more about the impeachment of the MAN IN CHARGE???
    Nixon was impeachment on High Crimes and Misdemeaners. Bush can't even get his own men to lie correctly for him. Now that they have made wire tapping legal with the Patriot Act (not to mention other things). It's High Treason in this case, that' punishment by death!
    Does anyone see the coinsidence between Watergate and the Presidents current perdicament, with only slight differences. Cheany should be in Prison, even if it is in a Low Level Federal Spa, with all the amenities. Instead of Libby biting the bullet for him.
    Has anyone noticed the subtle name change like I have, Liddy and Libby? Just a coinsidence I'm sure.....
    Impeachment is the answer, if not prison!!!!!
    Tracy & Sky
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Impeachment

From what I understand, impeachment is a POLITICAL process, not a LEGAL process. Since the Republicans are the majority right now, the vote to impeach would fail as long as all of the Republicans stay behind him.

Who knows, maybe some of them will turn if things get bad enough...not likely though.
    You don't really want Dick Cheany to to be in charge though...that's probably why he was picked as VP.
    Tom S.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sky2755:
    Of: Guess who?
    Why don't I see more about the impeachment of the MAN IN CHARGE???
    Nixon was impeachment on High Crimes and Misdemeaners. Bush can't even get his own men to lie correctly for him. Now that they have made wire tapping legal with the Patriot Act (not to mention other things). It's High Treason in this case, that' punishment by death!
    Does anyone see the coinsidence between Watergate and the Presidents current perdicament, with only slight differences. Cheany should be in Prison, even if it is in a Low Level Federal Spa, with all the amenities. Instead of Libby biting the bullet for him.
    Has anyone noticed the subtle name change like I have, Liddy and Libby? Just a coinsidence I'm sure.....
    Impeachment is the answer, if not prison!!!!!
    Tracy & Sky

3. TopTop #3
    Karen

Re: Impeachment

Impeach Cheney First!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by tomcat:
    From what I understand, impeachment is a POLITICAL process, not a LEGAL process. Since the Republicans are the majority right now, the vote to impeach would fail as long as all of the Republicans stay behind him.

Who knows, maybe some of them will turn if things get bad enough...not likely though.
    You don't really want Dick Cheany to to be in charge though...that's probably why he was picked as VP.
    Tom S.