Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Valley Oak

What color is your underwear?

A good friend of mine once told me: “Just remember, Edward, when you air your laundry people are want to look and see what color the underwear is!”

I responded: “Well, Richard, talking about the color of my underwear, I have this to say: Everyone is welcome to come to my house and inspect all of my underwear so they can see what colors they are. Truth be told, I have only two pieces of underwear because I always 'hang loose' underneath my pants everywhere I go. One is the old fashioned white kind and the other is a more designer green. I'm an environmentalist at heart so I wanted to do my part by 'buying green.' I take environmental issues very personally. The more traditional, white underwear reflects my more conservative side. As you can see, you never know when a flaming liberal like me has any hidden reactionary elements in his or her personality. You just have to know where to look. We should all have routine underwear color inspections to make sure we really know each other at the personal level.

Perhaps we should all have 'underwear parties' at each other’s house and REALLY get to know each other. After all, if you don't know what the color of someone's underwear is then how can you say you really know that person, or that you are "close" friends? Close friends should be able to share everything, including their underwear, toothbrushes, partners, etc.

I only put on underwear when I put on a suit and tie. I put on a suit and tie when I go to weddings, job interviews, court, etc. I figure that the judge doesn't need to see my endowment when he or she is passing judgment on me. The case should be decided on the events and not regarding my genitalia. And if someone is going to consider me for a job then I'm not so sure it is in my best interest for my potential employer to see the outline of my reproductive organ. That is not why they should be hiring me and that could constitute sexual abuse in the workplace.

If anyone is still curious about my underwear then please feel free to ask. Or you are welcome to come to my house for dinner and we can really get into the details and discuss it at length."

On the other hand, good quality underwear technology could make all the difference after all. Therefore, I'm now inspired to write a book: "What Color Is Your Underwear?" Guaranteed to find you employment a lot faster than that other, imposter book that stole my idea, "What Color Is Your Parachute."

I could go on here, of course, but if you buy my book for only $120 (cheap) you will open up new avenues in your life that you never thought possible! By getting just the right underwear for you, success in all areas of life will be abundant, including a hot, steamy, sexy, poly lifestyle.

Guaranteed or your money back. Send all reclamations to my address in Switzerland.

Bon voyage,

Edward
    Last edited by Valley Oak; 12-23-2007 at 10:04 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Re: What color is your underwear?

My father used to force me to wear underware when I was a baby, he told me to put them on or I would get a spanking. I havn't worn any since!!!

3. TopTop #3
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Rotflmfao!!! This really has brought up some emotional trama in my life that I could have done without. geeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mykil; 12-21-2007 at 02:18 PM.

4. TopTop #4
    Tinque

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    Rotflmfao!!! This really has brought up some emotional trama in my life that I could have done without. geeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!
    I for one have to be wearing "matching" underwear , or my day is askew.. Now what is that about ?

5. TopTop #5
    Valley Oak

I am so sorry, Mykil. But at least you have joined the "how's it hanging loose society!" That's an outstanding silver lining. Congratulations.

Edward

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    Last edited by Valley Oak; 12-23-2007 at 10:05 AM.

6. TopTop #6
    Valley Oak

Well, I'm not a shrink but I would say that skilled color and clothing coordination is always a really slick and sleek way to prance around the world. It makes good fashion sense to have matching underwear otherwise how can a person be at their best?

Tinque, you have been blessed with a sharp appreciation in proper dressing styles. You are to be envied. Don't forget to tell that to your therapist and tell him/her that I said so.

Congratulations,

Edward

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tinque: View Post
    I for one have to be wearing "matching" underwear , or my day is askew.. Now what is that about ?

7. TopTop #7
    Tinque

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Valley Oak: View Post
    Well, I'm not a shrink but I would say that skilled color and clothing coordination is always a really slick and sleek way to prance around the world. It makes good fashion sense to have matching underwear otherwise how can a person be at their best?

Tinque, you have been blessed with a sharp appreciation in proper dressing styles. You are to be envied. Don't forget to tell that to your therapist and tell him/her that I said so.

Congratulations,

Edward
    I thank you dearest Edward. Have a wonderful holiday! I will be in matching red underwear waiting for "Santa Baby" to hurry down the chimney tonight !

8. TopTop #8
    kimpeck

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Valley Oak: View Post

Congratulations,

Edward
    HAH!! old gag from "FRIENDS"' right.. "goin' commando".. I usta go commando 'till I found a nice lady to reverse entropy.. semper ubi sub ubi..

peace 'n stuff.. Joy of the season..
    Kimpeck..