Please help my dad! He is a 67 year old who is a really interesting and independent guy. He is looking for a spot to park his 22 foot RV. He is looking for either short or longer term rentals/exchanges.

He would be a really great prospect for someone who needs a reliable caretaker. He does not smoke, drink or do drugs. He likes to talk a lot if given an opportunity. He does have a dog that he won't part with, but keeps it on a leash when necessary or required. He is strong and tough as nails, although, I don't want him to work too hard.

My dear, Don Quixote Dad wants to write his memories and watch the ocean sunset as he approaches his final years. Please help me make his wishes come true!

He is on a limited income, but is very loyal in paying his bills. I want him in a clean, safe and friendly environment. He is a former Californian who is recently here from New Mexico where he lived for 7 years.

If you can help or know someone who can – please email me right away. If you send a phone number I can call you back.