Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    dr.j

The Every Moment Murder Of Love...

...It's true, stop denying. Once love is murdered (ended) it's an ongoing, eternal punishment. We hide from this consciously, all the time. It builds, and builds.

WHAT TO DO? ...UNDERSTAND...the start, the 1st harm against us as love.

Did you know there's just one version of genesis where Eve, our primordial mother, is declared "PERFECTLY INNOCENT?" No question mark as to her innocence, and by reason, Cain's perfect innocence, and so on.

Whose guilty? This is not for the faint-hearted, the religious, the denialist.
    Right there in UNrevised Old Testament's Genesis is

G O D ' S C O N F E S S I O N !

I can discuss this with an advanced female consciousness.

Know i sense Dr. Wilhelm Reich's work pointing out sexual abusages (including common incest, and is it pandemic!) is the main cause of all wars, rapes, violence, and all criminal behavior. Reich had his books burned in nyc and died in a nyc jail in l957.

If you are embarrassed to communicate about the most healing aspect of your divine nature, sexuality, orgasmic realities, hate/love, betrayals, then you are spiritually and psycho sexually immature. u r not ready for this.

If u r ready to explor the 4 phases of yourself (ourself), 1) girlhood
    2) womanhood 3) the 'great dame' 4) love goddess,

then why delay another moment? haven't we been 'robbed' enough?, or do you whose spiritually immature require more harms?

Tuff love is real and true. Chocolate & flowers, while super essential, are the 'desert' of love, to enhance the rough animal instincts we are afraid to recognize as being real within ourselves. joel [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Willie Lumplump

Re: The Every Moment Murder Of Love...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jay taylor: View Post
    Did you know there's just one version of genesis where Eve, our primordial mother, is declared "PERFECTLY INNOCENT?"
    I'm no bible scholar, but I've never heard of this. What is your source?

Quote No question mark as to her innocence, and by reason, Cain's perfect innocence, and so on.
    A nonsequitur. What does Eve's guilt or innocence have to do with Cain's murder of his brother?

Quote I can discuss this with an advanced female consciousness.
    No doubt you're referring to ThePhiant.

Quote Know i sense Dr. Wilhelm Reich's work pointing out sexual abusages (including common incest, and is it pandemic!) is the main cause of all wars, rapes, violence, and all criminal behavior.
    What is the evidence? Certainly not from sociobiological studies of man's closest relatives who have deadly skirmishes (if not actual wars) with competing bands and who sometimes kill even members of their own band.

Quote Reich had his books burned in nyc and died in a nyc jail in l957.
    And your point is . . . ?

Quote If you are embarrassed to communicate about the most healing aspect of your divine nature, sexuality, orgasmic realities, hate/love, betrayals, then you are spiritually and psycho sexually immature. u r not ready for this.
    As a card-carrying atheist, I'd say that if you believe in a divine nature, you're immature. And "orgasmic realities" sounds like one of those catch-phrases that Orwell warned us of.

Quote If u r ready to explor the 4 phases of yourself (ourself), 1) girlhood
    2) womanhood 3) the 'great dame' 4) love goddess, then why delay another moment? haven't we been 'robbed' enough?, or do you whose spiritually immature require more harms?
    And who has been doing the "robbing"? Men?

Quote Tuff love is real and true. Chocolate & flowers, while super essential, are the 'desert' of love, to enhance the rough animal instincts we are afraid to recognize as being real within ourselves. joel [email protected]
    I tried this out on my girlfriend. She says she prefers chocolate and flowers.
    Last edited by Barry; 10-23-2007 at 09:50 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email