Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heart-Felt-Lover

Looking for a Tantra Yogini

Profile for Heartfeltlover:

Above average in intelligence and thinking out of the box. Meditation, Yoga, Exercise, Spiritual mentors would be Jesus, Buddha, and Lao Tzu (Taoism), and of course the Goddesses; Lady liberty (freedom), Lady Victory (courage), Goddess of Light (truth) and Goddess of Venus (love). Spiritual orientation would be Tantra and the Tao. Drugs and Alcohol are not a part of my life. Moving into the heart at will (releasing all that is not love).

I like sex and I like the heart. For me they are not exclusive and my intent is always to be with both of them. I do recognize that they can be done separately. When I was younger my response was sexually only. I have two very close girl friends that engage at the ascending heart only. These girls meditate a couple of hours a day and their choice is to do this. I do understand what they’re doing because at one point in my spiritual practice I did move into the ascending heart which precludes having sex. I also consciously left the ascending heart and eventually moved back into the descending heart. The descending heart does encompass the sexually energy hence my orientation to Tantra and the Tao.

This response to life for men (Sex and the heart) is not a prevalent one at this moment on the earth. This understanding has come out of my spiritual meditations. It is a long story, way more than is aproppiate here, but the milestone are.

1) I actually got to the source of my relationship to the patriarchy and released it. This is by far one of the smartest, empowering things I’ve every done in life.
    2) I made contact with the Goddess about 6 months later in my meditation. Tears rolled down my cheeks in her presence, my heart physically hurt from the joy I felt (it was overwhelming to say the least), I was ecstatic being in her presence, what a gift….
    3) It took another year to open up and move into my heart consciously (ascending) on a moment-to-moment basis.
    4) I then consciously left the heart (ascending) and 6 months later moved back into the heart (descending which includes sexual)
    5) The last part of this process was the integration of the feminine with the masculine. I love the feminine, it’s magical, it’s empowering, it’s fun, and it helps me to know what the girls want and are up to!

What kind of a lover I’m I? On a scale of Zero to Ten (ten being when I was 19 years of age), I’m around a 3 when it comes to sexual drive. I guess we can say that I am pretty laid back in my lovemaking. So if you need wild sex you’ll need to get with a younger male for that. As for experimentation and exploration? I have had times, I admit, were I have said “you want to do what?” and it has turned out to be a lot of fun. Girls are pretty magical and they can get out there at times, but you know what, I basically like it. It brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

Hugs and Kisses

My Ideal Person:

A women that not only knows what the boys want, likes it, and knows how to use that energy to empower not only herself but her lover as well. Has the discrimination and discipline to choose only those men that empower her. Is capable in moving between the sexual energy and her heart. That when the time comes in the lovemaking she can release consciously all that is not love and merge at the heart with her lover.

Hugs and Kisses
    Last edited by Barry; 08-27-2007 at 01:02 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shakti

Re: Looking for a Tantra Yogini

Thank you for your sweet sharing. You have found the secret: Ascension begins at the root chakra. Enlightenment happens here on Earth, but requires a surrender to the goddess.

May you be blessed by finding your beloved goddess and together soar in blissful ecstasy...

Love,

Shakti*

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Heart-Felt-Lover: View Post
    Profile for Heartfeltlover:

Above average in intelligence and thinking out of the box. Meditation, Yoga, Exercise, Spiritual mentors would be Jesus, Buddha, and Lao Tzu (Taoism), and of course the Goddesses; Lady liberty (freedom), Lady Victory (courage), Goddess of Light (truth) and Goddess of Venus (love). Spiritual orientation would be Tantra and the Tao. Drugs and Alcohol are not a part of my life. Moving into the heart at will (releasing all that is not love). I like sex and I like the heart. For me they are not exclusive and my intent is always to be with both of them. I do recognize that they can be done separately. When I was younger my response was sexually only. I have two very close girl friends that engage at the ascending heart only. These girls meditate a couple of hours a day and their choice is to do this. I do understand what they’re doing because at one point in my spiritual practice I did move into the ascending heart which precludes having sex. I also consciously left the ascending heart and eventually moved back into the descending heart. The descending heart does encompass the sexually energy hence my orientation to Tantra and the Tao.

This response to life for men (Sex and the heart) is not a prevalent one at this moment on the earth. This understanding has come out of my spiritual meditations. It is a long story, way more than is aproppiate here, but the milestone are.

1) I actually got to the source of my relationship to the patriarchy and released it. This is by far one of the smartest, empowering things I’ve every done in life. 2) I made contact with the Goddess about 6 months later in my meditation. Tears rolled down my cheeks in her presence, my heart physically hurt from the joy I felt (it was overwhelming to say the least), I was ecstatic being in her presence, what a gift…. 3) It took another year to open up and move into my heart consciously (ascending) on a moment-to-moment basis. 4) I then consciously left the heart (ascending) and 6 months later moved back into the heart (descending which includes sexual) 5) The last part of this process was the integration of the feminine with the masculine. I love the feminine, it’s magical, it’s empowering, it’s fun, and it helps me to know what the girls want and are up to!

What kind of a lover I’m I? On a scale of Zero to Ten (ten being when I was 19 years of age), I’m around a 3 when it comes to sexual drive. I guess we can say that I am pretty laid back in my lovemaking. So if you need wild sex you’ll need to get with a younger male for that. As for experimentation and exploration? I have had times, I admit, were I have said “you want to do what?” and it has turned out to be a lot of fun. Girls are pretty magical and they can get out there at times, but you know what, I basically like it. It brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

Hugs and Kisses

My Ideal Person:

A women that not only knows what the boys want, likes it, and knows how to use that energy to empower not only herself but her lover as well. Has the discrimination and discipline to choose only those men that empower her. Is capable in moving between the sexual energy and her heart. That when the time comes in the lovemaking she can release consciously all that is not love and merge at the heart with her lover.

Hugs and Kisses
    Last edited by Barry; 01-15-2008 at 10:22 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email