Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mending1

Q's about income tax being illegal!

Hello
    So we just watched this movie "zeitgeist" and it claims that federal income tax is unconstitutional, that there are no laws against not paying it, and that it goes primarily to pay off the interest "owed" to the corrupt federal reserve. There are even interviews of supposed former IRS agents who haven't payed theirs in years after discovering the truth. Yet we've heard of people having money taken from them and being imprisoned for not paying. How do you go about not paying it and avoiding this? How do you file your W2? Do you just write exempt? My roommate got hers back one year after writing exempt and her employers told her she couldn't? What about state taxes? Should we be paying those? We don't have a problem paying them as long as it goes to support just causes. Would appreciate any help and advice we can recieve on this subject. Don't want to help finance world domination by the international bankers!
    Sincerely
    Derek and Krista
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: Q's about income tax being illegal!

Gee, Derek and Christa, I don't have the answer to your question, but I do have a question of my own, for you. My Q is, just how do you expect the privileges you take for granted (roads, schools, to name just 2) to be financed if you are not paying taxes? Do you think that the rest of us chumps who aren't smart enough to opt out are willing to be stuck with the bill? Please explain. Gypsey.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by mending1: View Post
    Hello
    So we just watched this movie "zeitgeist" and it claims that federal income tax is unconstitutional, that there are no laws against not paying it, and that it goes primarily to pay off the interest "owed" to the corrupt federal reserve. There are even interviews of supposed former IRS agents who haven't payed theirs in years after discovering the truth. Yet we've heard of people having money taken from them and being imprisoned for not paying. How do you go about not paying it and avoiding this? How do you file your W2? Do you just write exempt? My roommate got hers back one year after writing exempt and her employers told her she couldn't? What about state taxes? Should we be paying those? We don't have a problem paying them as long as it goes to support just causes. Would appreciate any help and advice we can recieve on this subject. Don't want to help finance world domination by the international bankers!
    Sincerely
    Derek and Krista
    Last edited by Barry; 08-09-2007 at 09:29 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    Braggi

Well folks, truth is, the income tax is a "voluntary" tax. Sort of.

You don't have to pay it as long as: nobody ever pays you by check, you don't need a bank account, you don't need to own a car or purchase any kind of insurance, you don't ever want any kind of Government assistance including Social Security, you don't want to own a home or any real property, will never need to take out a loan of any kind including a mortgage, will never need a credit card ...

I think you get the idea.

If you want to support the Govt. less, find ways to live on less money and earn less. Also learn the simple tax programs available for your computer and write off as much as you can. Hint: you need your own business. It's not that tough.

Stay in The System just learn how to take advantage of it.

-Jeff

PS. I opted out of The System for a few years in the '80s. Same scams back then. It cost me about $40,000 to buy my way back into The System. I don't recommend it.

4. TopTop #4
    ThePhiant

how did a former tax dodger become a Quackwatcher?
    is there more to the story than just 40 big ones?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Braggi: View Post
    Well folks, truth is, the income tax is a "voluntary" tax. Sort of.

You don't have to pay it as long as: nobody ever pays you by check, you don't need a bank account, you don't need to own a car or purchase any kind of insurance, you don't ever want any kind of Government assistance including Social Security, you don't want to own a home or any real property, will never need to take out a loan of any kind including a mortgage, will never need a credit card ...

I think you get the idea.

If you want to support the Govt. less, find ways to live on less money and earn less. Also learn the simple tax programs available for your computer and write off as much as you can. Hint: you need your own business. It's not that tough.

Stay in The System just learn how to take advantage of it.

-Jeff

PS. I opted out of The System for a few years in the '80s. Same scams back then. It cost me about $40,000 to buy my way back into The System. I don't recommend it.

5. TopTop #5
    kburgess

Here are the facts-

The income tax is totally legal for those people who are taxpayers and have taxable income. The question is who are they, and am I one of them. The slight of legalities that the feds play is decieving you/most of us into declaring us as federal taxpayers when in reality we have little to no real cause to be a taxpayer. The only real taxpayers are federal employees since they are paid by the fed, they owe a little back, and those people are the only ones that federal law has any jurisdiction over.

If you want more info check out
    https://video.google.com/videoplay?d...04029996&hl=en

It is a system that I have been using, and generally works, although the feds are playing a bit more hardball as more people are waking up.

Vote for Ron Paul who truly does understand this whole charade, of the Fed/IRS Cartel,

Ken.

Hello
    Sincerely
    Derek and Krista

6. TopTop #6
    ThePhiant

maybe you should go see the movie "Sicko"
    then you can see the results of idiots not paying enough tax to cover basic needs for all people
    you think healthcare is free in Europa????
    NO
    they pay taxes

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kburgess: View Post
    Here are the facts-

The income tax is totally legal for those people who are taxpayers and have taxable income. The question is who are they, and am I one of them. The slight of legalities that the feds play is decieving you/most of us into declaring us as federal taxpayers when in reality we have little to no real cause to be a taxpayer. The only real taxpayers are federal employees since they are paid by the fed, they owe a little back, and those people are the only ones that federal law has any jurisdiction over.

If you want more info check out

It is a system that I have been using, and generally works, although the feds are playing a bit more hardball as more people are waking up.

Vote for Ron Paul who truly does understand this whole charade, of the Fed/IRS Cartel,

Ken.

7. TopTop #7
    phooph

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ThePhiant: View Post
    maybe you should go see the movie "Sicko"
    then you can see the results of idiots not paying enough tax to cover basic needs for all people
    you think healthcare is free in Europa????
    NO
    they pay taxes
    I used to believe that too and then I heard so many times that the income tax only paid the interest due on the national debt that I decided to look it up. I went to the Treasury website and did a search on the interest and got that. I then did a search for the amount of income tax collected, which if I remember correctly, I found on the Census website instead of the IRS website. And guess what? The amount of tax collected was very close to the amount of the interest on the debt and only a small fraction of the annual operating budget. Since there were figures for a number of years I could see it had been going on that way for some time.

Later I learned that the reason this is done is that the Federal Reserve doesn't actually lend the government any money. It just writes an IOU to the government for the amount the government wants to "borrow" plus the interest due on that and issues the IOU. The government then prints or digitaly issues the "currency" in the amount of the IOU. It then collects taxes to pay the interest. Since the Fed never gave it any money to begin with all it needs back is the interest to make a profit. The government could just as easily spend into existance the money it printed or digitally issued without having the interest attached. It would actually be less inflationary than money with an interest burden.

Turns out there is quite a bit written about this questionable scheme to make money off of no money and get us to pay for it. You can find it all over the web. Some of the writers were even officers at the Federal Reserve banks themselves.

If you think that this system stinks you have company in high places. There is that famous quote from Woodrow Wilson, who signed the Federal Reserve Act into law and then realized he had turned the country over to a bunch of bankers as a cash cow. Ooops! Too late. The 16th Amendment had to be created to collect the money to pay the interest so both things happened in 1913.

The banks and their shareholders want their money, though, so people who don't want to go along with the program often get shafted in the courts. Occasionally they win. Occasionally bad things happen to judges who find for the defendant as in the Minnesota judge who was poisoned shortly after he ruled that he could find no law that required the defendant to pay income taxes.

8. TopTop #8
    Braggi

The comments above suggest the "national debt" is all created by and owed to the Federal Reserve. The Chinese, Europeans, Japanese, and American holders of Treasury Notes and Savings Bonds would beg to differ.

As with all arguments that take a very complex subject and attempt to simplify it into "talking points" this argument is sadly lacking in facts.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the Federal Reserve system. I still have a few "real" notes in my childhood coin collection. The kind that say: Will Pay to the Bearer on Demand (which proves notes aren't dollars). But again, it's pretty pointless to opt out of "The System" unless you plan to live under a bridge or a bush the rest of your life. The people who are advising others to opt out have a book to sell and that book is full of bad advice.

-Jeff

9. TopTop #9
    phooph

Jeff,

You are correct that there are a diversity of holders of our debt. With the creation of the Federal Reserve System, the US moved from issuing money from the Treasury to issuing it through the Treasury. This eventually moved the currency from being a metals backed currency to being a debt backed currency. If the day were to come that all debt owed by the US government were paid off (an impossibility) there would be such massive deflation that the economy would collapse due to a lack of currency with which to carry out transactions. Considering the global use of US currency the collapse would be global, thus the willingness of other interested parties in keeping our currency viable. Here is a great video titled Money as Debt on how our currency is issued. It's 47 minutes long, nicely animated and easy to understand:
    video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279

The Zeitgeist Movie, which started this whole discussion, includes footage on how this system inevitably leads to war, something the Money as Debt movie leaves out. It is a full feature film, however, so get out the popcorn as the part on money is in the latter third. https://zeitgeistmovie.com/ My apologies to those of you still stuck on dial-up. Maybe you can visit a friend. Also, I have a copy of Zeitgeist on DVD if anyone wants to borrow.

Zeitgeist also has an online source list that is worthy of exploration, especially the work of Professor Antony Sutton, formerly of Stanford University's prestigious Hoover Institution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton
    There is a video of an interview with Sutton at the bottom of the Wikipedia page that is of rather poor quality but the audio is good enough, and there are links to his books that are available to read online.

Opting out of the system is very difficult and not for the faint of heart, although there are those who manage to do it without repercussions by maintaining a low enough income. It is also possible to opt out of the FICA tax by signing documents in which you agree to use none of the services provided by the Social Security Administration under penalty of imprisonment or property seizure. This is not highly publicized, but I learned about it from a bank employee as they have the forms at banks for use by customers who open accounts without the use of a social security number because they don't have one. He was quite indignant that it is possible to be a US citizen to legally not participate in the SS system.

There is also a very large group of non-filers, people who simply never file a return. Many are self employed or work overseas. A report earlier in the year indicated that there is a sizable group of US government employees who are delinquent on their taxes https://usgovinfo.about.com/b/a/217589.htm. Interestingly enough, this is one group that is clearly legally required to pay income tax.

Years ago I had a boyfriend who was in arrears on his taxes and had his earnings docked. The document that he received from the IRs had a lot of fine print on the back. I had heard that the IRS documents themselves often had information on them on who was legally required to pay taxes so I checked out the fine print, and bingo! it said quite clearly that the information in this document only applied to federal employees and members of the US military. My boyfriend was not a federal employee or a member of the military.

Since most people don't read all the fine print on the back of these documents they simply comply without question. It has been stated by many tax protesters, some of whom are former IRS agents, that the organization operates on a criminal basis with the clout of the US government behind it. Congress at one time passed a law that made it a crime to use the US tax code as a defense in a tax case. The law was repealed a few years ago due to the efforts of Constitutional conservatives.

10. TopTop #10
    Braggi

Dear pooph,

I believe you are well intentioned and that you do have some interesting information at your disposal. I learned all these things 27 years ago. They are still true today. But they are meaningless if you intend to have a real life here in the US. In California, it isn't the IRS that enforces tax laws. It's the Franchise Tax Board that enforces. See, you can't opt our Federally without doing it with the State, and California don't put up with that crap. If you haven't filed your taxes for about three years you WILL receive a subpenoa, hand delivered by an employee of the FTB, and you'd better show up in court or you'll be put away for a long time for contempt. You will be charged with a crime. It will be: Failure to file income tax forms in a timely manner in the state of California, with or without intent (which is unconstitutional on it's face but you can't fight that either). It is a midemeanor and when you get to court you WILL LOSE. If you cop a plea and pay your back taxes you can go home. If you don't you will go to jail for six months to a year. Your bank accounts will be confiscated as will any real property you own. Your cars and your computers will be conficated.

Do you understand this?

You can't opt out of The System. It doesn't work.

I do know one fellow who does it. I'll write about him in another post.

-Jeff

11. TopTop #11
    ThePhiant

Jeff,
    can you elaborate on your experience with the Tax man
    can you debunk this persistent buzz about not having to pay tax?
    can you explain why you had to ponie up 40 big ones?

is the Federal reserve a government agency or is it above us all?
    this is what they say about their board

Contacts within Government
    As they carry out their duties, members of the Board routinely confer with officials of other government agencies, representatives of banking industry groups, officials of the central banks of other countries, members of Congress and academicians. For example, they meet frequently with Treasury officials and the Council of Economic Advisers to help evaluate the economic climate and to discuss objectives for the nation's economy. Governors also discuss the international monetary system with central bankers of other countries and are in close contact with the heads of the U.S. agencies that make foreign loans and conduct foreign financial transactions

The comments above suggest the "national debt" is all created by and owed to the Federal Reserve. The Chinese, Europeans, Japanese, and American holders of Treasury Notes and Savings Bonds would beg to differ.

As with all arguments that take a very complex subject and attempt to simplify it into "talking points" this argument is sadly lacking in facts.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the Federal Reserve system. I still have a few "real" notes in my childhood coin collection. The kind that say: Will Pay to the Bearer on Demand (which proves notes aren't dollars). But again, it's pretty pointless to opt out of "The System" unless you plan to live under a bridge or a bush the rest of your life. The people who are advising others to opt out have a book to sell and that book is full of bad advice.

-Jeff

12. TopTop #12
    Braggi

I have a friend who is not in the system. Could you live like him? I don't think so.

He was born at home and his birth was never registered. No birth certificate. No unSocial inSecurity number. He was home schooled. He has never worked a legitimate job as an employee. He is a mechanic. Some of you know him. He only works for cash. His cars and trucks are registered and insured in other people's names--which puts them at risk should he ever get in a wreck and hurt someone. He has no bank accounts and no driver's license. He is a man without a country. He could be deported as an illegal alien should he ever be arrested. It's only a matter of time until he winds up in an emergency room or gets pulled over by a cop. That will be a problem for him.

He has opted out of The System. But not totally. You see, he welcomes those FRNs (Federal Reserve Notes) the tax fraudsters (protesters) like to make fun of. Yeah, they're not really "dollars" because they're not made of 900 fine silver weighing 112 grains with a nicely gnurled edge to prevent shaving off the valuable metal our "notes" used to be backed by. I know, coinage act of 1792 that's still in effect and all that. I've got some silver dollars too. You can't eat them, but you can spend those nice greenish FRNs at the local grocery store, and that's what my friend does when he wants to eat. So even he, who is far more qualified to declare he's not part of The System than the rest of us, is still in The System because he wants to eat.

If you want to eat you'll stay in The System too. One way or another.

-Jeff

13. TopTop #13
    phooph

I know several people who haven't filed for years. They are all self employed so maybe that makes a difference. I know one owns a house and attends seminars on how to avoid paying taxes using the tax code so he may have more information on how to opt out of the system than us peons.

14. TopTop #14
    Braggi

Jeff,
    can you elaborate on your experience with the Tax man
    can you debunk this persistent buzz about not having to pay tax?
    can you explain why you had to ponie up 40 big ones?

is the Federal reserve a government agency or is it above us all?
    Man, you're fast.

I just did.

It doesn't matter.

Go live your life, pay your taxes, file on time, learn every single way you can reduce your "taxable" income so you pay those bastards as little as you can get away with.

They are screwing us. They screwed the Babylonians, the Hebrews, the ancient Egyptians and the Chinese as well. The "lawgivers" are frauds. They always have been. They also control the guns, the police, the courts, the armies, the prisons and your bank account. There is little to do about it except get educated and work WITHIN the system as effectively as you can.

If you really want to educate yourself, go to the library or the used bookstore or alibris.com and get a copy of "The Alphabet vs. the Goddess." Then you'll see where all this began and why it's so perasive.

"They" are winning and by such a huge margin they really have "subdued" the Earth as well as all its peoples. Is it hopeless? Only if we're all in prison and have no power.

-Jeff

15. TopTop #15
    ThePhiant

Man, you're fast.
    no, we were just typing at the same time

Quote Go live your life, pay your taxes, file on time, learn every single way you can reduce your "taxable" income so you pay those bastards as little as you can get away with.
    There is little to do about it except get educated and work WITHIN the system as effectively as you can
    I do,
    I understand this well,
    it is just a matter of mathematics

but I want to know about the 40 big ones!!!!!
    because I think that's where the real lesson is!!
    Last edited by Barry; 08-24-2007 at 09:09 AM.

16. TopTop #16
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by phooph: View Post
    I know several people who haven't filed for years. They are all self employed so maybe that makes a difference. I know one owns a house and attends seminars on how to avoid paying taxes using the tax code so he may have more information on how to opt out of the system than us peons.
    Being self-employed just makes it take longer. I don't actually remember how long I was out of the system. Might have been five years total. I was technically an "employee" of a corporation and all my earnings were reported.

Your friends WILL lose their homes. It's just a matter of time. Much better for them to pay a good tax person instead of the charlatans they are seeing in those "seminars." I went to a lot of them too. Same scam, different millennium. I bet they were cheaper when I went to them.

-Jeff

PS. I did learn how to defend myself in court and have beaten a couple of traffic tickets because of my training. I could write some pretty good arguments for criminal defense. It wasn't worth it.

17. TopTop #17
    Braggi

it is just a matter of mathematics

but I want to know about the 40 big ones!!!!!
    because I think that's where the real lesson is!!

Come on. You answer the question before you ask it. That's the total of the taxes, interest and penalties. Also some court fees and fines.

It's just a matter of mathematics and they write the software for the calculators. You lose, they win. Interest at about 25%. You figure it out.

-Jeff
    Last edited by Braggi; 08-23-2007 at 10:21 PM.

18. TopTop #18
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Braggi Wrote
    " I did learn how to defend myself in court and have beaten a couple of traffic tickets because of my training."

So did my roommate and I, Jeff !! We both have educated ourselves regarding how to get OUT of traffic tickets!! (part of it has to do with NOT signing your name ON the citation). It used to work in Nevada County, but did not work in Marin county. Seems judges are catching on to "the people' empowering themselves...;

AS far as becoming "Tax Free" legally , and supporting our Constitutional Rights... my roomate has been TAX FREE legally since 1985!
    Last edited by nurturetruth; 08-25-2007 at 11:29 AM.

19. TopTop #19
    ThePhiant

Come on. You answer the question before you ask it. That's the total of the taxes, interest and penalties. Also some court fees and fines.

It's just a matter of mathematics and they write the software for the calculators. You lose, they win. Interest at about 25%. You figure it out.

-Jeff
    OK
    but I thought you didn't leave a paper trail and therfore the IRS can't prove or assume how much you owe or own.
    also it is usually negotiable how much you pay.
    right now it is the law for the IRS to settle fast, which is to the advantage of the corporations and individuals

20. TopTop #20
    ThePhiant

!?!
    He is a man without a country. He could be deported as an illegal alien should he ever be arrested.
    you can't be deported to another country without proof of citizenship, they won't accept you.
    the only place that will accept him is Gitmo, since nobody there has a Birth certificate either

Quote It's only a matter of time until he winds up in an emergency room or gets pulled over by a cop. That will be a problem for him.
    yes, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes with this Patriot act!
    Last edited by Barry; 08-24-2007 at 09:13 AM.

21. TopTop #21
    Braggi

OK
    but I thought you didn't leave a paper trail and therfore the IRS can't prove or assume how much you owe or own.
    also it is usually negotiable how much you pay.
    right now it is the law for the IRS to settle fast, which is to the advantage of the corporations and individuals
    In my case, as I explained, I worked as an employee and my "income" was well documented. But even if you work completely under the table the IRS and the FTB can estimate, and very accurately in most cases, how much income you had. If you have no checking account and no credit cards and no car it's harder for them, but they "know" a person can't live in the US on less than $24,000 a year (that was several years ago) so they start there even if they have nothing to go on. I know that's a BS number they pull out of thin air, but that's what they do. If you have bank accounts they just look at the amount of money going through them and charge you accordingly. If you pay all your bills with money orders they can still trace how much you spend unless you have other people do it in their names. Remember that the IRS OWNS the "tax courts." They are not legal criminal courts and you have practically no rights. They have all the advantages. If you refuse to pay what the tax court decides then it goes to criminal court.

It's a terrible system rife with abuses. The best way to deal with it is to keep a low profile, live off as little money as you can, use legal deductions where ever and when ever you can. Start your own church? Certainly start your own business even if it's tiny. Sell a few items a month on ebay if nothing else. Always claim your income and always claim your legitimate deductions. Always file on time and file electronically from your home computer. "eFilers" get audited less often especially if they use the commercially available tax programs that do all the math (almost always without errors).

And about the IRS settling "fast" that's not the law at all. What you hear on the radio advertisements is mostly bull. "Offers in compromise" only work if you have no documented source of income. The IRS isn't interested in accepting "pennies on the dollar" if you have a regular income of any kind. They're more than happy to let you pay it off in installments at the previously mentioned 25% interest rate. The only thing that makes sense is to borrow the money and pay the bill. Talk to a tax attorney to see what they can do for you, but in my case it was nothing. I had to pay the whole boat.

Sometimes our generous taxing authorities offer "tax amnesty" if you agree to file for back years during a specified period. This is a fantastic deal and I wish I would have done it. Could have saved at least $10,000. Thing is, the state and the feds rarely coordinate these amnesty offers so you're probably going to have to pay the interest and penalties in total for one or the other.

Too much information. No, I don't offer tax advice professionally (unless you want to send me a check--which I'll claim as income).

-Jeff

22. TopTop #22
    Braggi

ThePhiant wrote: you can't be deported to another country without proof of citizenship, they won't accept you. the only place that will accept him is Gitmo, since nobdy there has a Birth certificate either.

My guess is that they will go easy on my friend just because he's so unusual.

So far I don't think it's illegal to be without papers in this country if you're a citizen, which he clearly is if the "authorities" accept testimony from those who know him. If they shuttle him off to Gitmo, of course, all bets are off. I doubt they'll do that. That costs money.

Our "public servants" are on the path to making it illegal to be without "papers" in this country so I think his days of living under the table are numbered, but we'll see.

-Jeff

23. TopTop #23
    Braggi

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nurturetruth: View Post
    Braggi Wrote
    (part of it has to do with NOT signing your name ON the citation). It used to work in Nevada County, but did not work in Marin county. Seems judges are catching on to "the people' empowering themselves...;

check out : https://www.livefreenow.org/
    You can be arrested for failure to sign citations. You can stand up for your rights while you cool your jets in the local jail and have your car impounded (which can be very expensive). How nice to stand up for your rights in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

I went to the livefreenow website and am now listening to one of their "radio" shows hosted by a guy named Peymon. It's a small world because I know Peymon. I worked with him for a few years when I was a regular activist with the Libertarian Party in southern California. Oh boy, now I suppose I have to respond to the Ron Paul thread (which has some misinformation in it).

-Jeff
    Last edited by Braggi; 08-24-2007 at 09:09 AM.

24. TopTop #24
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

JEFF!! YOU KNOW PEYMON?! THANK YOU JEFF FOR BEING SO AWARE !

so do JUDY and I !! and Judy and I have worked for him at certain times as well over the past 3 years!

JEFF....ever heard of the people up in ASHLAND called.. "THE SOURCE?"

I have NEVER signed my name on a traffic citation, Jeff. I have always signed it, "Signed under Force and arrest /All Rights Reserved" and then there is a way to challenge it to the point where Peace Officer is required to show up twice, and the cop usually does not show up the 2nd time, so then the "case" is dropped" . This has occurred for many friends of mine....and for me a few times as well

You can be arrested for failure to sign citations. You can stand up for your rights while you cool your jets in the local jail and have your car impounded (which can be very expensive). How nice to stand up for your rights in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

I went to the livefreenow website and am now listening to one of their "radio" shows hosted by a guy named Peymon. It's a small world because I know Peymon. I worked with him for a few years when I was a regular activist with the Libertarian Party in southern California. Oh boy, now I suppose I have to respond to the Ron Paul thread (which has some misinformation in it).

-Jeff
    AND YES! IT IS AWESOME TO STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS IN THIS LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!!

25. TopTop #25
    ThePhiant

Quote And about the IRS settling "fast" that's not the law at all. What you hear on the radio advertisements is mostly bull. "Offers in compromise" only work if you have no documented source of income. The IRS isn't interested in accepting "pennies on the dollar" if you have a regular income of any kind.

I am afraid so.
    Bush has changed some of the tax laws to help his corporate friends out.
    IRS employees apparently are pretty upset about it.
    a case has to be settled and collected within a certain amount of time, this is to the advantage of big offenders who can drag out a case with their lawyers.
    I am not sure if this also applies to individuals
    I read an article about it, I'll see if I can located it

BTW corporations never pay taxes, only individuals do!
    they just pass it along to us the consumers, their bottom line is the profit margin

26. TopTop #26
    judi jewel

Hi Community!

Jeff... how well do you know Peymon? He is QUITE the genius!

YES YES YES! I have been tax free legally since 1985 and LOVE helping others empower themselves by informing them of their Constitutional Rights!

** I am local and have many packets of information presently on hand to share with those who are seriously interested! **

I am currently still working full time, so I dont have the time to give in depth answers in email, but will accept emails that contain either an address , as a way of sending the information.... or a phone number as a way to offer more information.

[email protected]

27. TopTop #27
    gypsey

What a complete lie! I have a corporation and I pay taxes. Enough already of this b.s. Barry, please refer to Wacco talk.

I am afraid so.
    Bush has changed some of the tax laws to help his corporate friends out.
    IRS employees apparently are pretty upset about it.
    a case has to be settled and collected within a certain amount of time, this is to the advantage of big offenders who can drag out a case with their lawyers.
    I am not sure if this also applies to individuals
    I read an article about it, I'll see if I can located it

BTW corporations never pay taxes, only individuals do!
    they just pass it along to us the consumers, their bottom line is the profit margin

28. TopTop #28
    lifequest

Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post
    What a complete lie! I have a corporation and I pay taxes. Enough already of this b.s. Barry, please refer to Wacco talk.
    The point made was that corporations do indeed pay taxes (they used to pay a much larger percentage but now personal income taxes dwarf corporate) but they can pass along those expenses along with other increases in raw materials etc. to consumers who indirectly end up paying the tax.

While a number of laws were passed which have reduced the tax burden of corporations and wealthy individuals, the IRS and FTB failed to deal with tax shelters and other creative arrangements when they first appeared. The best and brightest attorneys and CPA's work in the private sector and some do nothing but dream up new and better ways to limit their client's tax liabilities. In California the wealthiest individuals pay a large part of the taxes collected. When the dot com boom ended, the state's revenues tanked and the big structural deficits became almost permanent.

29. TopTop #29
    d-cat

Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post
    Gee, Derek and Christa, I don't have the answer to your question, but I do have a question of my own, for you. My Q is, just how do you expect the privileges you take for granted (roads, schools, to name just 2) to be financed if you are not paying taxes? Do you think that the rest of us chumps who aren't smart enough to opt out are willing to be stuck with the bill? Please explain. Gypsey.
    Hi,

Most people believe what you believe, that is that income tax goes to pay for the things you mention. It actually goes to pay interest on the debt to the Federal Reserve. Schools are primarily paid for by property taxes. Roads by gasoline taxes. We had no income tax until 1913 but we did have roads and schools before that.

We can eliminate the income tax if we choose to stop starting wars and being the "policeman" of the world. Reducing the size of the government to what it is supposed to be under the Constitution would also help bring us back to where there would no longer be a need for this unconstitional tax on our labor.

It should be known that The Federal Reserve is neither federal nor a reserve. It is a private bank with a deceptive name. Although under the Constitution we are supposed to handle our own money, we turned it over to this private corporation who prints money or produces it out of thin air when it adds digits to bank accounts when one gets a loan. The problem with this is that having more currency circulating reduces the value of the currency, and we suffer what is known as inflation. The dollar is only worth a few pennies now compared to what it was prior to 1913. We borrow all our money from The Federal Reserve even though we can and should print it ourselves. I understand that ALL of our income tax goes to paying interest to the Federal Reserve. The dollar used to be backed by silver and gold as the Constitution requires, but it is not anymore. It is just a 'fiat' currency.

The Federal Reserve Act was passed also in 1913 under Woodrow Wilson and it is a big scam by the international bankers on the American people. But you won't hear anything about that in the press because it is this same group who controls the corporate media. Here is a quote from Wilson on the subject:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
    A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
    Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
    therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
    We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
    controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
    No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
    conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
    the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

For further info on the subject, please watch this documentary by filmaker Aaron Russo (Trading Places, The Rose, etc) who passed away just days ago. You can hear former IRS agents and Constitutional experts on the subject. It's a must-see for every American who values their freedom.

https://video.google.com/videoplay?d...80303867390173

30. TopTop #30
    kburgess

Hello Folks,

Its time to learn the truth,
    Everything you all are talking about with tax's may be true, but has little
    to no bearing on what you can do today for yourselves about it.

This little clip spells it out for you in clear simple terms,
    and I can implement it for you,

Ken.

Hello
    Sincerely
    Derek and Krista