Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    seansage

Wonderful Cat Needs Temporary Home

We have a 5-year old male cat named Lint. We have finally moved into a house, but at this time, we cannot keep him here because we have to save for our pet deposit. Our children love him a lot, and we really hate to have to take him to a shelter. My mom and step-dad have been keeping him for the last year because our apt. manager would not allow pets, but they can't do that any longer.

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to be a foster family for Lint for a few months? Probably 6 months, hopefully much less.

He is neutered, and loves to be cuddled. He is also good with children - we have three, and he is always nice. He is also trained to a litter box, or can go outside if he has access, so you wouldn't have to worry about messes. He is very communicative when he needs food or water, but we try not to let him overeat. He looks like a gray Garfield, so he would eat all day if we let him.

Please let us know if you can help us out. We live in Rohnert Park. We will have to come and see where he will be living, so we know he is safe. He is a loved part of our family.

Thanks a lot - Sean
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    OrchardDweller

Re: Wonderful Cat Needs Temporary Home

I really wish I could help you out..
    How much is the pet deposit?? I read so often that people have to 'get rid' of their pet because of housing issues. That makes me so sad. I sure hope you won't put him in a shelter! Good luck finding someone to take care of him.
    I'll ask around, you never know.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email