Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Zelda

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppies!

3 males, all Blenheims, 8 weeks old, very fat, very sassy and and presocial-ized to kids, cats, other dogs, electric carts, the disabled, strangers, people in uniforms, boisterous teenagers, the elderly and the very shy. Father CKCKC, and AKC, mother CKC with Welsh heritage. $650.00, $1100.00 and $1500.00. Money back health garranteed to a year with a life time return policy for any reason. All my babies are welcome back to their first home any time; we board if you go on vacation and accept them back if your next child develops allergies. Crate trained and pad broken. They are raised in house as a part of the family.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Moon

Re: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Puppies!

Once again, the issue of buying and selling dogs or cats:
    I see you'e posted only twice, and we're not all a bunch of newbie-predating cliquists (only me.) Your posting makes it obvious you take extra-good care of the individuals in your charge, and probably a) you breed these dogs because you love this kind and b) you're in the range of making a little money to losing a little money on the operation. I still wish people wouldn't breed dogs or cats until we have the overpopulation problem under control. Of course the ones you're "selling" (not that i believe it's actually possible to buy or sell a person--or that humans are the only species of people on the planet) will have very good homes.
    The thing is, every one who's "bought" is one more who's not adopted, and who thus becomes one of the millions euthanized every year. Paula Loniak has explained the infeasibility of maintaining
    DNA until there are homes for all dogs and cats. I think what the loving enthusiasts of various breeds need to do in the meantime, then, is agree among themselves on a number of each to be born each year (a tiny number-- only enough to prevent genetic bottlenecking) and how to take turns breeding them. I again ask anyone considering a money/animal trade to do just one thing first: Volunteer for two weeks, at the nearest shelter, to hold the animals while they're given the lethal injection.

$650.00, $1100.00 and $1500.00. Money back health garranteed to a year with a life time return policy for any reason. All my babies are welcome back to their first home any time; we board if you go on vacation and accept them back if your next child develops allergies. Crate trained and pad broken. They are raised in house as a part of the family.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email