Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Tars

Messy Desk - Busy Mind?

I saw a photo today of Al Gore's office. This guy is the ultimate wonk/nerd. Check out the triple wide screen monitors on his geek bling display. I was viewing the image, reading the article, and rumenating about exactly what kind of mind I'd like to see in a Prez. Then I realized I was looking at it.

I yearn to have as leader of the United states, and even the western world some say, a person with a relentlessy inquisitive mind. I want a Jed Bartlet; I want a goldanged Al Gore!
    LINK TO FULL IMAGE

I want those triple monitors! Hmmm...now, where can I find $6000?

Apparently someone comes by and cleans Al's workspace for him. My desk only rarely even gets a dusting, let alone have someone come along and pick up the Diet Coke empties, and empty the trash.

Hey, my desk area looks a little like Al's! Well, it's messy at least. Dang it! I'm gonna have to exploit one of those poor victimized foreign workers, and have them give this the Windex!

LINK TO PHAT...ER...FULL IMAGE

What does your space look like?

Tars
    Last edited by Tars; 05-24-2007 at 12:06 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Juggledude

Re: Messy Desk - Busy Mind?

Now There's a fun thread!

I want Al's monitors too, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Actually, I'd rather have the clean up service.

here's my space.

Royce

(clean desk - sick mind?)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Tars: View Post
    I saw a photo today of Al Gore's office. This guy is the ultimate wonk/nerd. Check out the triple wide screen monitors on his geek bling display. I was viewing the image, reading the article, and rumenating about exactly what kind of mind I'd like to see in a Prez. Then I realized I was looking at it.

I yearn to have as leader of the United states, and even the western world some say, a person with a relentlessy inquisitive mind. I want a Jed Bartlet; I want a goldanged Al Gore!
    LINK TO FULL IMAGE

I want those triple monitors! Hmmm...now, where can I find $6000?

Apparently someone comes by and cleans Al's workspace for him. My desk only rarely even gets a dusting, let alone have someone come along and pick up the Diet Coke empties, and empty the trash.

Hey, my desk area looks a little like Al's! Well, it's messy at least. Dang it! I'm gonna have to exploit one of those poor victimized foreign workers, and have them give this the Windex!

LINK TO PHAT...ER...FULL IMAGE

What does your space look like?

Tars

Last edited by Barry; 05-25-2007 at 01:47 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email