Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Full Time Persistent Promiscuous Platonic Partner

I am seriously entertained by the idea of hooking up with a woman for all kinds of activities in the near future. I have a few great girlfriends that I love to death; they are either extremely busy raising children, playing with careers in such, or being just plain to busy saving the world or themselves, and have only a limited time to spend with muah. So I have no need for a sexual partner, I am extremely promiscuous and am a huge flirt, so be fore warned.

I would love to spend my summer months with a wonderful women that is all fun, I love Harbin, the river in a kayak, cruising the northern part of the state, all of the festivities this time of year. Whatever it is to keep our minds on entertainment values, basking in the sun, running in the waves, just plain running wild with little to look back for! I really love living off the hook, although I am well reserved and more casually inclined. I know what a statement!!!

I am a very easy going guy that does not drink or smoke, but has recently acquired a taste for the 420 once again, been over it for about twenty years now and am wondering why I ever stopped in the first place.

I am seeking an attractive, more than co-dependant partner [I don’t want to breath without knowing what one another is doing]. This may seem a little extreme, but I would love to hang with someone who wants to actually do things, call me in the morning just to yell at me for not introducing you to that guy I was talking to, instead of just talking about doing things, someone that will call and say lets do it! Sensitive yet with a wild side is always a good thing!!!:Arrowcurl:

What do you have to lose by dropping by and introducing yourself to me? Maybe more than a little disappointed if you miss the opportunity to really get to know someone that can become your best friend!!!
    Last edited by mykil; 05-24-2007 at 11:18 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    pmann

Re: Full Time Persistent Platonic Partner

Mykil, I read that you have a store, I would love to come by and look around. I know that antiques can be junk, but every now and then, one can find a jewel.

Thanks, PM

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mykil: View Post
    I am seriously entertained by the idea of hooking up with a woman for all kinds of activities in the near future. I have a few great girlfriends that I love to death; they are either extremely busy raising children, playing with careers in such, or being just plain to busy saving the world or themselves, and have only a limited time to spend with muah. So I have no need for a sexual partner, I am extremely promiscuous and am a huge flirt, so be fore warned. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-20-2007 at 09:33 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Re: Full Time Persistent Platonic Partner

Man I love this Place !!!
    Thank you all, every single last one of you!!!

You know who you are!!!

4. TopTop #4
    pmann

Re: Full Time Persistent Promiscuous Platonic Partner

Your Extremely Welcome!!!