Hello my dearest community,
The earlier part if this publication was prompted by the two deaths that occurred within two days in Sebastopol. I recall that three weeks prior I was saying to a friend " I have a feeling Sebastopol is gonna get hit hard, it feels like people are more asleep/unconscious of late and the vibe has not felt so kind /gentle.
The latter part of this article has been brewing for many, many months. The format of questioning instead of telling/stating feels right! I invite/challenge you to answer these questions; even cooler would be if you wrote your responses down and maybe even discussed it with family, friends, churches, org., etc

So, here we go ……………….
Is it true, that there was a certain kind of climate or energetic vibration which manifested a Hitler?
If so, was it one of fear, apathy, close mindedness, or judgment, or what?

Is it true that the two seemingly unnecessary deaths (young Hindu boy and adult Buddhist man)
that happened in Sebastopol because there was a certain kind of energetic climate? If so, what was it?

Is there a level of unconscious behavior occurring ever too frequently, albeit, subtly, in our community?

Is the increase in the amount of public and private graffiti an indicator of a sleepy town?

What do the people who look at real estate FEEL when they see graffiti (i.e. Iyves Park Jo Jo pissed here on the sliding pond)? What about the graffiti on the newspaper dispensers, real-estate magazines, etc? What do these people FEEL when they see a homeless family begging for food right in front of the expensive restaurant they are about to dine in ?

Is Sebastopol a microcosm of inequity, which exists globally? What kind of example are we? What do we actively stand for in our own hometown?

If Jerimiah's emphasis when he was alive was to " re-splendify " our community, then how are we honoring his death, his sacrifice?
Does the increased traffic result in greater noise, air, anger, frustration pollution affect what manifests here?
Is it worth the thriving downtown businesses? Are they even thriving?

Are these deaths a wake up call and a great opportunity to expand in LOVE?
Was the turn out of 500 people at Jeremiah's memorial a sign that too many of us are moving too quickly to take the actions our hearts move us toward?
What gifts are we to give both of families to show our love and continued support?
Will we now move about more consciously and kindly? Will we now act on what we feel?
Will we read the local police blogs to become more aware?
Will we create groups to address what we learn from these blogs? ; groups that not only talk but do?
Will we wait until all of this affects the value of the homes here?

Part Two Waking Up, Antidotal Introspection, Sleepiness Locally and Beyond
Is Democracy our choice to enforce?
Do we buy and spend our government into power?
Do we say by our lifestyle " give me all my capitalistic comforts, but let me hate the consciousness of my government?

Do we not have " baby wars " in our vehicles, malls, and markets?
How do we react to each other????
Will personal sacrifice be necessary to create real change?
Will compassion for all be the keys to global happiness?
What would daily local and global sharing create?

Is human kindness innate? Do we resist its impulses on a daily basis?
What can this resistance create?
Do we, or do we not, belong to each other?

Are we numb to suffering?
(medicate it, feed it , sex it , buy it , retreat it ...........)
Are we like that plant in the musical comedy Seymour who is constantly saying FEED ME?
Are we raping all the third world countries we travel to??
Are we using up energy that we need to go there and do that?

What will our fossils look like? What will they learn about our hearts’?
Will they realize that toilet paper was a luxury for a chosen few?
Will they see our gratitude that we had something to wipe our ass?

What if the next president implemented the eye for an eye motto but interpreted is as home for a home ( even a tent), a meal for a meal, clothing for clothing, a means of transport for a means of transport , etc? Would you dislike him more than Bush??
Are we trying to have our cake and eat it, but ignore the implications of our greed?

Why is technology so great, yet is has not figured out how to feed people? Maybe that is up to us?
Why do we hate tax season, was it all not our choice?

Does this equation make sense?
Simple toys =simple life
Complex toys =complex life
Were we not happier and more connected to everything when we had less?

Will nature seek its inherent balance and force us to share? How will that look?
Do we think we could skate through this intense time of monumental imbalance of resources without having to make personal sacrifice?

Would you not want to LOVE WILLINGLY?
Then shall we ?
(Would love to hear from you
[email protected])