Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Mind Of God
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #61
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Re: Local Censorship

"We can accept God becoming Man to save man, but not Man becoming God to save himself' - Vernon Howard

happy ascending!!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dixon: View Post
    I suppose it would be pointless to explicate the obvious fallaciousness of that "logic"; those who don't already see it probably don't want to.

Anyway, I suspect "GiGi" posted it not to make a reasoned argument, but to try to stir up a little tempest. Something smells funny here; smells like a giant prick. GiGi, follow God's commandment "Thou shalt not lie" and tell us--Are you ThePhiant?

Dixon
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #62
    GiGi

Dixon, is it pointless for an avowed atheist like yourself to explicate the obvious fallaciousness in your logic to crown yourself a deity and in the same breath quote "God's commandment; "thou shall not lie"?

despite your puerile, phallic pontification, not only do you quote the bible, but you indicate that the ten commandments came directly FROM God with your demand to "follow God's commandment "Thou shalt not lie" and tell us--Are you ThePhiant?"

I suppose it would be pointless to explicate the obvious fallaciousness of that "logic"; those who don't already see it probably don't want to.

Anyway, I suspect "GiGi" posted it not to make a reasoned argument, but to try to stir up a little tempest. Something smells funny here; smells like a giant prick. GiGi, follow God's commandment "Thou shalt not lie" and tell us--Are you ThePhiant?

Dixon

3. TopTop #63
    GiGi

maybe you are sincerely at a loss
    but my post was in reference to people being censored
    notably, diablo's post referring to Barry as god
    that one was DELETED
    or is it CENSORED?

Dixon