Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    poetrygeek

Anyone need their horse exercised? Also, any lead as to where Carol and Steve of Touch of

Any leads as to where Carol and Steve of Touch of Class that use to be in Rohnert Park wound up? Also, does anyone need their horse, or horses exercised? Possibly cleaned up? My daughter, just about 18 years old, is highly experienced with animals, but especially horses. She's taken years of lessons, knows english, western, bareback, but is not interested in shows, which most lessons are geared towards. She knows how to take care of minor medical needs as well, as we used to have a horse of our own. She will eventually be going to school to become a vet tech, but right now, just needs to be with horses. Her grandmother, with whom she was very close with, just passed away......so this would be very healing for her as well. She would be interested in either volunteering or a paid job. I'm trying to surprise her, which is why I'm posting and not her. Any leads would be appreciated as well. Thanks for reading!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    RecycleSonomaCounty

Re: Anyone need their horse exercised? Carol now owns/operates Apple Creek Riding and Trai

Carol Fricke has a wonderful place in Sebastopol. Apple Creek Riding and Training
    1807 Gravenstein Hwy Sebastopol
    829-2804

Email: [email protected]

She is fantastic. My daughter has been riding/training there for almost a year. It is one of the finest stables she has ever been involved with.
    The prices are great, atmosphere fantastic, horses well loved. Overall a fantastic place.
    Good Luck,
    Ann
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email