Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    miarunanin

Reiki I Class Sunday, March 25

Reiki I Class
    Sunday, March 25, 2007
    10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
    San Geronimo Valley Community Center
    Cost: $125 - $175 sliding scale

"It was like there was this hand -- that couldn't hurt me -- and it reached into my head and pulled out all the scary stuff."
    -- Trent, age 6.

Reiki is a simple yet powerful system of hands-on healing that creates a permanent connection between the practitioner and Source energy while gently releasing all resistance to wholeness. Unlimited in its usefulness, Reiki heals all that we touch: ourselves, our children, our clients, our animal companions, our food, our plants -- everything has spirit and the ability to heal. This is a forgiving system that does not require you to be well in order to become well. Easy to learn, this energy flows through us and nourishes us as we offer healing to ourselves and others. Attunement to Reiki is a life-changing event.

I teach all levels of the traditional Usui method of Reiki and have done so for over ten years. I emphasize practical embodiment of the work. Classes are limited to six people so they can be tailored to the unique needs of each member of the group, and ongoing support is available in the form of monthly practice groups.

A certificate is provided and is good for continuing education credit. For more information or to register, please contact me at:

Mia Runanin
    Somatic Therapy
    Reiki Master/Teacher
    (415) 250-5230
    [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    awakening98

Re: Reiki I Class Sunday, March 25

i ,
    I am certified in level one. are you doing a level two any time soon??
    Blessings
    Robin Netto

3. TopTop #3
    miarunanin

Re: Reiki I Class Sunday, March 25

Quote Posted in reply to the post by awakening98: View Post
    i ,
    I am certified in level one. are you doing a level two any time soon??
    Blessings
    Robin Netto
    Yes, I am teaching a Reiki II on Sunday, April 29th from 10:00 to 6:00. Would love to have you join us. There are still three spots available.

Mia