Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

Looking for Tantra Partner for Classes or Courses

I recently Took a small two and a half hour Tantra Class up at Harbin, [I love Harbin] and am really into the spirituality path that it seems to be leading down. The whole being in the moment, sharing life to the fullest, really hit a spot in my heart. I took this class alone and right away really realized that I was lacking something? Oh a partner of course!

I am in search of a partner just for the classes or course.
    I haven’t picked one out yet, there seems to be allot around town and on the road close by. If you are interested in going down this path and need someone to share this with please get in touch with me. I am willing to drive; pay, or share, whatever it takes. Just to find someone open; caring, loving, also able to put with my extremely strong since of life style I live by. And comfortable to share this experience with!

Since I am not gay or bi, it would be nice if you where female!
    [Not that there is any thing wrong with it]!

E-Mail me with Questions, Concerns, Comments, Hate mail, What ever your little heart may desire and I will get back to you!

I don't drink; smoke, or do drugs of any kind, light drinker, or 420 ok, as long as I am doing the driving!

Peace

Last edited by mykil; 03-13-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    TayanaGirl37

Re: Looking for Tantra Partner for Classes or Courses

I was going to ask if this was White or Red Tantric. From some of your other posts--over which I'm still chuckling--I'll guess Red. Since most people who've had any contact with Black aren't real public about it, I won't worry about that one.

Good luck on your selection.
    Sat Nam.
    TayanaGirl

3. TopTop #3
    nicofrog

"Just to find someone open; caring, loving, also able to put with my extremely strong since of life style I live by. And comfortable to share this experience with!"Dude;
    Just an editing note, this sentence is confusing?no?or is it me?"
    nico

4. TopTop #4
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

NOt really nic, if you add in the first part it actually sounds rather cool!!! LOL!!!

I have had a few Lovely Ladies entertained by the idea. Most just don’t have the time; kids, life and everything else that is going on around us. I think we all need to slow down a bit and make room for ourselves at some point in our lives.

I took a wonderful women to Harbin this weekend; she hasn’t been in Twenty years or more. She was just sooo relaxed and into it, she had the best time of all. I wish I would introduce everyone to this relaxation and meditation, [not at all the meat market I hear Portrayed over and over again].

If anyone would like to go drop me a line and we can make a day of it!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nicofrog: View Post
    "Just to find someone open; caring, loving, also able to put with my extremely strong since of life style I live by. And comfortable to share this experience with!"Dude;
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by nicofrog: View Post
    Just an editing note, this sentence is confusing?no?or is it me?"
    nico
    Last edited by mykil; 04-23-2007 at 08:47 AM.