Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    winnie

Regarding Lost Dogs in Sebastopol

Please check out the Montgomery Village, Yulupa, Sonoma Avenue, Bennett Valley area for Dori and Tommy, the two lost dogs from Jonive Road. It is believed that they were dropped off there and their collars are now gone...Please reply to "Roadie" if you have any information at all. We need to get these animals back to their owners...thank you
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    caretaker

Re: Regarding Lost Dogs in Sebastopol

Update on Lost Dogs,

They were seen today within 15 mins.. and was unable to locate them,, they were on lakeview which is off of Yulupa,, near Bennett Valley,, they seem to be hoping trails,,and near the creeks,, were seen also near Safeway.. so they are near.. food was left so they wont hopefully wander far.. Please check in with owners or myself,, so we can keep updated on sightings of the dogs.... phone Numbers are
    owners 874-9388
    owners cell. 508-380-0902
    AllAboard Search and Rescue 707 526-0970

I will be near,, so Call owners cell, he will get ahold of me I am closest to go get the dogs.

Thankyou
    The Caretaker.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Clancy: View Post
    I live in the neighborhood you describe and will drive around and see if I can see them.

3. TopTop #3
    Rucira

mary jane, a 7 yr old spayed black and white pit bull has been missing, believed abducted since feb 4th from 2325 mikayla drive santa rosa. anyone who can possibly have any clues please contact me. roberta 707 568-1653 or 707 416-3208. no collar or chip.

4. TopTop #4
    winnie

Is there any word on the two lost dogs who were in the Bennett Valley area. I have been gone for three days and would like to continue looking. thank you. I saw all of Roadie's signs in the Yulupa, Montgomery village area. Please advise if dogs are found or area they have last been seen wandering. THANK YOU.

5. TopTop #5
    Roadie

Thanks for your continued concern Winnie.

We are still looking for our dogs. We are chasing down leads and putting up more fliers where they have been spotted. We had many sightings in the Bennett Valley area (between the golf course and Safeway) but none the last few days. Our hunch is that they may have been taken in and are being cared for.

So, please continue the search. I will try to be more diligent about updating this thread so people can tell what's up.

6. TopTop #6
    Roadie

Dori & Tommy are still missing. They were spotted by many people in the Sharpe Road area of Calistoga as late as Tuesday. We are concentrating on that area as well as the Bennett Valley area. Please keep an eye out for them. The help we've had from the community to try to help us find these pets is incredible. It will make a great book - once we get them back!

7. TopTop #7
    winnie

Please watch out for the two lost dogs in Sebastopol in the Yulupa, Creekside Road, Bethards Drive area. They may have been sighted there this morning at 8 a.m. The dogs travel in the a.m. when it is cool so if you are drinking your morning coffee, pleaes look out the window....thank you so much.