Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    karen_mercer

Swedish exchange student needs pet-free home

Hey All,
    Santa Rosa Junior College is sponsoring a group of Swedish echange students for a bit over a month (they arrived yesterday and leave 3/30) and there is one boy with animal fur alergies so needs a pet-free home. Because the JC couldnt find him one he is staying in a hotel. If you are a pet-free home you might consider being a volunteer host as its a GREAT cultural experience for kids. Here is the info on the boy:

Magnus is one of four boys in his family and loves soccer, golf, wakeboarding and snowboarding. He is relaxed and confident about his future although he hasn't made any definite plans. Unfortunately, he is very allergic to furry pets as well as peanuts, so he can't live with a family with pets. Otherwise, I think he'd fit in well with almost any laidback but busy family.

It's only from February 22 - March 30 and trust me, it will go too fast!

Here is the contact info if you have further questions:
    Corinne Kriegel
    Business Office Technology Dept.
    Santa Rosa Junior College
    1501 Mendocino Avenue
    Santa Rosa, CA 95401

Phone (707) 527-4999 x 4971
    Fax (707) 527-4294
    E-mail: [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Portia
    Supporting Member

Re: Swedish exchange student needs pet-free home

He is a great guy! We have his buddy Linus here at a home in Two Acre Wood but Magnus is allergic to our pets.

Portia

Quote Posted in reply to the post by karen_mercer:
    Hey All,
    Santa Rosa Junior College is sponsoring a group of Swedish echange students for a bit over a month (they arrived yesterday and leave 3/30) and there is one boy with animal fur alergies so needs a pet-free home. Because the JC couldnt find him one he is staying in a hotel. If you are a pet-free home you might consider being a volunteer host as its a GREAT cultural experience for kids. Here is the info on the boy:

Magnus is one of four boys in his family and loves soccer, golf, wakeboarding and snowboarding. He is relaxed and confident about his future although he hasn't made any definite plans. Unfortunately, he is very allergic to furry pets as well as peanuts, so he can't live with a family with pets. Otherwise, I think he'd fit in well with almost any laidback but busy family.

It's only from February 22 - March 30 and trust me, it will go too fast!

Here is the contact info if you have further questions:
    Corinne Kriegel
    Business Office Technology Dept.
    Santa Rosa Junior College
    1501 Mendocino Avenue
    Santa Rosa, CA 95401

Phone (707) 527-4999 x 4971
    Fax (707) 527-4294
    E-mail: [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email