Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    JuliaB

Outdoors anyone? Cycling, hiking, etc.

I am getting back on my road bike after being away from it, so starting slow and level but working up to long rides. Would love to hook up with anyone out there who likes to ride. I am pretty flexible in my schedule.

Also, I am planning some backpacking outings over the next year and would love to meet other experienced and fit backpackers who might want to buddy up. I am very experienced and pretty hardcore in this realm.

I am also interested in cross country skiing and kayaking. I have a two person ocean kayak.

Basically just want have company as I get outdoors!

email me your interest

Juliia
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    mermaid7

Re: Outdoors anyone? Cycling, hiking, etc.

Hi Julia-
    I'm looking for more exercise/nature buddies myself.
    I am chemically sensative. I love hiking and kayaking
    however for the most part I need fair weather.

Joslen
    [email protected]
    www.thebikedealer.com

Quote Posted in reply to the post by JuliaB:
    I am getting back on my road bike after being away from it, so starting slow and level but working up to long rides. Would love to hook up with anyone out there who likes to ride. I am pretty flexible in my schedule.

Also, I am planning some backpacking outings over the next year and would love to meet other experienced and fit backpackers who might want to buddy up. I am very experienced and pretty hardcore in this realm.

I am also interested in cross country skiing and kayaking. I have a two person ocean kayak.

email me your interest

Juliia
    Last edited by Barry; 02-27-2007 at 04:24 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    gino-g

Hello Julia, good day to you.
    I have a general interest in all things outdoors, so nature-ally (tee hee, sillyness) your post is intriguing. Kayaking, cycling, hiking/backpacking, are all things I do w/ some regularity and would like to do more of. I have road and mountain bikes, plenty of backpacking gear, no kayak. I live in the west county in Monte Rio and have a pretty flexible schedule these days. Happy Spring! Gino Gaffney: [email protected] 865-1030hm

Quote Posted in reply to the post by JuliaB: View Post

email me your interest

Juliia

4. TopTop #4
    pghickster

Hi!
    I just bought a road bike after putting in some commutes to work on my city bike. I'm trying to get back into shape after a divorce sucked the life out of me!
    I love to run, hike, bike... and this summer I am trying my hand at some backpacking trips. Would love some company!
    Paul

Quote Posted in reply to the post by JuliaB: View Post

email me your interest

Juliia