Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    drumstori

"journey to the wild divine"

has anyone bought and used this item?? its a software and biofeedback hookup to the computer that takes you through journeys where you use breath and energy to guide the way through the various levels (i think)
    wondering if anyone has an opinion about it ...
    i saw it at whole foods and online,of course..
    thanks,stori
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Hochima Treppa MFT

Re: "journey to the wild divine"

I love this game, have owned it for a couple of years now. I have a couple of pet peeves about it, like my lightstone has recently acted up since I purchased the Healing Rhythms program, and that some activities have a natural end while others seem to go on endlessly until you click "Finished" and there is no indication which event is which. But all in all, I love this game, Journey to the Wild Divine, and I felt a strong inner shift in my being using it about being more in charge of my energy. While the price seems high, in actuality, I have looked into other professional biofeedback programs and they cost several thousand dollars, which makes this a steal. Plus I showed this game to a friend of mine who is a professional practitioner of neurofeedback and she exclaimed that the events of this game were far more interesting than what she works with!
    Hope this helps.
    Peace,
    Hochima

Quote Posted in reply to the post by drumstori:
    has anyone bought and used this item?? its a software and biofeedback hookup to the computer that takes you through journeys where you use breath and energy to guide the way through the various levels (i think)
    wondering if anyone has an opinion about it ...
    i saw it at whole foods and online,of course..
    thanks,stori
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email