Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Horseman

Forcing Congress to self clean

Da 9-11 Truth Campaign™ To End 59 Years Of Mass Murder and Plunder For Imperialist Agenda.
    Jan. 8, 2007 © Abuse News #2797, by John Jenkel, da 9-11 Bounty Hunter, Graton, CA , 800-500-7083

Corruption continues unabated in the 110th Congress

Congress supports undeclared war in Afghanistan for Communist China. Congress legalized striking first in undeclared war in Iraq for Big Oil.

Population management rages on in both unconstitutional wars for no common good in the name of we the people.
    None of this benefits we the people.
    It all serves corporate greed and communist or fascist agenda.

We the people demand that the 110th Congress ends legalized murder and deficit spending for corporate welfare, communism, and fascism.

Here is the letter that top plunder-funder Speaker Nancy Pelosi and top undeclared war and strike-first supporting Majority Leader Harry Reid should have sent to impostor commander in chief, "I'm a [undeclared] war president" Bush, our cowardly 9-11 Non-Commander ~

From the Office of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid

President George w. Bush:

The honorable 110th Congress will support and defend its power "to declare war" with an overdue declaration of CEASE FIRE in the congressionally undeclared Iraq "war of choice, not necessity." This quote came from our momentary patriotic colleague U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer on July 6, 2005, before the stunned Commonwealth Club of San Francisco. Its members apparently feed off 59 years of mass murder in unconstitutional undeclared wars. A unilateral cease fire in Jihad will stop our nation's unlawful mass murder for population management and corporate gain. We are wary of trading corporate funding for mass murder.

Senator Boxer made this significant comment after 'da 9-11 Truth Campaign uncovered that her daughter's friend, Marla Ruzicka of Lake County, California, was a victim of the cowardly and unacceptable ordering of our congressionally betrayed troops to "shoot to kill" any man, woman, or child on Iraqi streets between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. This was publicly reported by 'da 9-11 Truth Campaign through the aid of an off duty U.S. Marine corporal to the stone faced legislative bodies of Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, and Sonoma County, California, and to the unresponsive Office of U.S. Representative Lynn Woolsey in June of 2005. In spite of this enlightening report to public officers, Marla's murder, and evaded court actions, our colleague refuses to stop mass murder by appropriately calling for a cease fire in undeclared war and repealing murderous Public Law 107-243.

There are 296 members of the 535 member 110th Congress and Speaker Pelosi who appropriately did not vote to legalize mass murder and plunder in the 107th Congress under strike-first Public Law 107-243.

Senate Majority Leader Reid wants to correct a tragic error in his treasonous vote for strike-first House Joint Resolution 114 in the 107th Congress, which became murderous Public Law 107-243 upon the signature of 9-11 Non-Commander and your most impeachable self.

Consequently, the 110th Congress is determined to repeal this evil, fascist law immediately based on six constitutional authorities, Exhibit A, after we stop the killing for greed of about 460 Iraqis and 2-3 congressionally betrayed U.S. troops EACH FRIGGEN DAY by a cease fire in Jihad.

If the executive branch interferes or hinders the congressional process to declare a unilateral cease fire in the Iraq Jihad, the 110th Congress will impeach you based on the stand down of NORAD and two counts of presidential dereliction of duty on September 11, 2001 (see 1 and 2 below). These abuses of power by your Enron-owned Office aided and abetted a planned assassination of our anti-Enron Vice President in his West Wing Office apparently planned by your sponsor Ken Lay.

The planned attack by Enron-sponsored al Qaeda Martyrdom Battalion goons was made to look like an "act of war" by insurance scammers Larry Sliverstein, Lloyd Goldman, and Warren Buffett and by other organized crimes, including an attack on the Pentagon Office of Naval Intelligence by a remote controlled F-16 and its missile United Flight 93 was shot down by USAF Major Rick Gibney by order of yourself apparently to destroy evidence of Enron's sponsorship and the unplanned attempted murder of your wife.

After the 110th Congress declares a cease fire in Jihad and ends the killing for greed in Iraq, it will then repeal Public Law 107-243, the overt undeclared war act of 2002. This will end 59 years of U.S. mass murder and plunder on foreign soil through congressionally undeclared wars.

After the National Security Act of 1947 and its creation of the CIA, 73 bogus U.S. "police actions," or "peacekeeping missions," or "military interventions" gave aid and comfort to domestic enemies on U.S. corporate boards. Prior to Public Law 107-243, U.S. foreign policy under the National Security Act covertly and unlawfully deprived over 10 million victims of their lives in undeclared wars without due process of constitutional law. Due process is satisfied only through the congressional process of declaring war.

Public Law 107-243, which your administration treasonously promoted and you signed into law on October 16, 2002, sets policy for, and even legalizes, the use of U.S. military force without due process of constitutional law. This anti-constitutional law also calls the president into service as commander in chief in friggen perpetuity so he can use deadly military force at his whim without Congress ever performing its duty to provide constitutional due process! Give we the people a break!

The leadership of the 110th Congress recognizes that this is congressionally organized crime at its highest level, but so far Grand Intimidator Willie Brown, 'da Wizard of Deception, has managed to keep a lid on this record scandal. Wiz Willie chases away advertisers in any media that touches this scandal. All corporate-owned editors and publishers bow to Brown. So do ALL non-profits. So did we and every U.S. politician, including Dennis Kucinich and Al Gore.

According to the abused Constitution FOR the United States, for the president to lawfully order the use of military force on any foreign soil, he must first seek due process of constitutional law by a congressional declaration of war. The unconstitutional use of military force by an impostor commander in chief under Public Law 107-243 benefits our corporate sponsors, fascists, and mass murderers, but not our deceived and intimidated constituents.

Because there was no congressional due process of constitutional law for the use of military force in Iraq, the Congress is lawlessly depriving about 460 Iraqis and 2-3 U.S. troops of their lives EVERY DAY in violation of the 5th Amendment of the Constitution for the United States. We want to change that.

We, every member of Congress and yourself are under oath and contract to support and defend the 5th Amendment without ANY mental reservation or purpose of evasion. Before now, none of us had the will.

We traded mass murder for campaign financing through shake-down Willie Brown, 'da Phantom Governor of the world's most lucrative market, California. But we can no longer stand to do this. It is driving us insane!

In fact, their are 238 mass murderers in the 535 member 110th Congress, including yours truly, Senate Majority Leader Reid and Senators Hillary Clinton, Dianne Feinstein, Orin Hatch, John Kerry, and John McCain, and Representatives Tom Lantos, John P. Murtha, and Ellen Thatcher. We treasonously voted for unlawful violent and intentional mass murder by our congressionally betrayed loved ones. We can't stand our internal conflicts any more!

Yours truly, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, did not vote for the horror but I mistakenly funded over $354 billion for it, costing the abused people $257 million in more U.S. blood debt EVERY DAY. Our murderous corruption is far more treacherous than "flawed policy wrapped in illusion," quoting momentary patriot U.S. Representative John P. Murtha on November 17, 2006. We want it all to end.

For lawful use of force on foreign soil by we the people's common defense of the union of states and to lawfully call the commander in chief into actual service of the United States, congressional due process of constitutional law must be performed and satisfied.

The fifth amendment of the Constitution provides that no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of constitutional law. For the case of a single individual, due process of constitutional law is met by the judicial branch of government with a jury trial, for example.

However, for the United States to lawfully put in harms way or deprive foreign persons of their lives, liberty or property, Congress must provide due process of constitutional law which can only be satisfied by a congressional declaration of war.

Congress is the sole branch of government empowered to declare war according to the U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 8, clause 11. Furthermore, all powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, such as the lawful use of force on foreign soil, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people according to the 10th Amendment.

If the executive branch interferes in any way with the process of repealing Public Law 107-243, in addition to your impeachment, the 110th Congress will convict you of treason and banish you from the United States with no protection. No doubt our less restrained and justifiably hateful earth neighbors will hunt you down and treat you accordingly.

U.S. Representative Nancy Pelosi ___________________

U.S. Senator Harry Reid _______________________

Footnotes
    (1) Dereliction of duty on 9-11: The President failed to go immediately to Air Force One after being informed by White House chief of staff Andy Card at a Sarasota, Florida hotel of the first crash-landing of an aircraft into the Twin Towers. (He hid with children!) (Source: ABC Special Report, Tuesday, September 11, 2001, page 13 of 30, Exhibit B. There is also an eye witness account of the controlled demolition of "the second building that was hit by a plane," on page 30 provided by ABC's Don Dahler, Exhibit C.)

(2) This President was informed on his ranch by the CIA on August 6, 2001 of a "1999 report titled Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism that was prepared by the Library of Congress for the National Intelligence Agency that eerily foreshadowed" the 9-11 attacks. It said, "Suicide bombers belonging to al Qaeda Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency or the White House." (Source: Elisabeth Bumiller and Allison Mitchell, New York Times, May 18, 2002, Front Page. This significant information is being withheld by the dirty New York Times and is no longer available on NYT.com. See attached Exhibit D, or view microfilm at any public library. San Francisco Chronicle reporter Marc Sandalow reported this significant warning on May 18, 2002 but omitted the language "the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency or the
    White House." Exhibit E. Source: https://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...type=printable)

Exhibits:
    Exhibit A: Six constitutional authorities that compel the 110th Congress to repeal Public Law 107-243
    Exhibit B: ABC 9-11 truth: Bush "said he will have something about it (the first attack) later."
    Exhibit C: ABC 9-11 truth: Dan Dahler, "The entire building just collapsed, as if a demolition team set it off." That is exactly what happened!
    Exhibit D: Report given to rancher Bad Boy Born-again Bush on Aug. 6,2001 that "eerily foreshadowed" the 9-11 attacks. Reporters Elisabeth Bumiller and Allison Mitchell are totally bought off, as is the entire New York Times.
    Exhibit E: Marc Sandalow of the $20 million Brown/Hearst horse-traded SF Chronicle left out "the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency or the White House" to cover up Bushes culpability for
    'da Brown/Green Chinese War, Wine and Sex Machine.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Forcing Congress to self clean

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Horseman:
    Da 9-11 Truth Campaign™ To End 59 Years Of Mass Murder and Plunder For Imperialist Agenda.
    {Snip}
    While I am also against this war, I find this and other posts by the Da 9-11 Truth Campaign rather obnoxious and counter productive.

Anybody else have any comments on the these posts?

Barry
    (just another member)

3. TopTop #3
    Tars

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry:
    While I am also against this war, I find this and other posts by the Da 9-11 Truth Campaign rather obnoxious and counter productive.

If it's right that everything is about balance, yin yang, then maybe these folks balance out the Birchers and the border minutemen? It provides them some relief if they can vent their anxieties in public. Let yer freak flags fly!

Tars

4. TopTop #4
    Shan

When did political commentary have to get so longwinded... I'm more willing to read anyone's political rant if it is focused on a single point with a few supporting facts.

There are so many things i want to read and explore online, that I am unlikely to be sidetracked by a lengthy political essay...even if it is a subject I am interested in, like this one.

This reminds me of the guy just north of Sebastopol on 116 who likes to hang political signs with lots of words in tiny letters. Too many words become a distraction from whatever the true message. In general, may be interested in some of that guy's thoughts, but I refuse to focus much on the signs as they are a distraction from safe driving.

5. TopTop #5
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shan:
    This reminds me of the guy just north of Sebastopol on 116 who likes to hang political signs with lots of words in tiny letters. Too many words become a distraction from whatever the true message. In general, may be interested in some of that guy's thoughts, but I refuse to focus much on the signs as they are a distraction from safe driving.
    You nailed him! That is John Jenkel's (aka Horseman, aka Da 9-11 Truth Campaign™) place across from Harmony Farm Supply.

6. TopTop #6
    Gina

Dear Horseman:

I appreciate your anger and your concern. But since when did Congress, the Supreme Court, or a President ever represent The People? If this were a democracy representing The People, and if The People voted directly on everything, then we would never have gone to Vietnam, Afghanista, Kosovo, or Iraq. Furthermore, if this were a democracy representing The People, and if The People voted directly on everything, then we never would have allowed a Supreme Court to stop the vote count; we would never have passed the Uncontstitutional Patriot Act. The PEOPLE would never have passed NAFTA. It's about time we fire the Supreme Court, Congress, and President altogether and assume our Constitutional duty to vote for EVERYTHING that concerns us and our children's children's children directly and without "representation."

Gina

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Horseman:
    Jan. 8, 2007 © Abuse News #2797, by John Jenkel, da 9-11 Bounty Hunter, Graton, CA , 800-500-7083

Corruption continues unabated in the 110th Congress

Congress supports undeclared war in Afghanistan for Communist China. Congress legalized striking first in undeclared war in Iraq for Big Oil.

Population management rages on in both unconstitutional wars for no common good in the name of we the people.
    None of this benefits we the people.
    It all serves corporate greed and communist or fascist agenda.
    {snip}
    Last edited by Barry; 01-09-2007 at 02:03 PM.

7. TopTop #7

As for the original post, I got a few paragraphs in and lost interest. Yea, whatever guy.
    As for voting on everything... not gona happen, not how this country is set up, probably not gona change without a revolution and a lot of people getting killed. Not what I want to see.
    Don't forget, we may be pretty progressive here in Sonoma County, but a trip across the good ole USA will show you how much we are a minority.
    To quote Firesign Theater, "I say, Live it, or live with it"
    Tom

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Gina:
    Dear Horseman:

I appreciate your anger and your concern. But since when did Congress, the Supreme Court, or a President ever represent The People? If this were a democracy representing The People, and if The People voted directly on everything, then we would never have gone to Vietnam, Afghanista, Kosovo, or Iraq. Furthermore, if this were a democracy representing The People, and if The People voted directly on everything, then we never would have allowed a Supreme Court to stop the vote count; we would never have passed the Uncontstitutional Patriot Act. The PEOPLE would never have passed NAFTA. It's about time we fire the Supreme Court, Congress, and President altogether and assume our Constitutional duty to vote for EVERYTHING that concerns us and our children's children's children directly and without "representation."

Gina

8. TopTop #8
    mykil
    A Really Cute Guy

I know John pretty well, He means well, just won't take his medication. Such is life!

9. TopTop #9
    Spirit Splasher

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry:

Barry
    (just another member)

Well, I don't know about obnoxious, but counter productive it is... I can't speak for the obnoxious because I couldn't get myself to read the whole thing... hence the counter productive vote.

Even if the subject does interest me (and it did, or I wouldn't have opened the thread), the fact that it was so long and boring kept me from reading it. Maybe if there was an abstract that would peak my interest to read further, I might have taken it all in.

There are a lot of threads on this site that I would love to respond to, and I find that I take so much time reading than responding that I'm feeling more like what Barry calls a "lurker" instead of a participant. KISS please.