Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

HORSE RESCUE needs foster and adoptive homes

I have just had a delightful conversation with a very nice woman by name of BETSY BUENO who rescues horses from the slaughter house and then finds them good homes.

I inquired if she could use foster homes and of course, she would be happy to have foster homes while she continued the search for FOREVER HOMES, and could thus pull out more horses from the slaughter house.

So if you think you or someone you know might like to help her out, give her a call at 479-5639 or email her at [email protected]

I am not sure if the first letter on her email is caps or not. Try both ways.

helen s
    :)
    Last edited by helenscott08; 08-30-2005 at 06:49 PM. Reason: correct her email address
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Abracadabra

Re: HORSE RESCUE needs foster and adoptive homes

Betsy is a very dear and close friend of mine. She is one of the most compassionate and pro active animal/horse advocates I have ever known. Her email is: [email protected]
    Thank you in advance for any help you may offer her and her precious horses.
    Sincerely,
    Ann

have just had a delightful conversation with a very nice woman by name of BETSY BUENO who rescues horses from the slaughter house and then finds them good homes.

I inquired if she could use foster homes and of course, she would be happy to have foster homes while she continued the search for FOREVER HOMES, and could thus pull out more horses from the slaughter house.

So if you think you or someone you know might like to help her out, give her a call at 479-5639 or email her at [email protected]

I am not sure if the first letter on her email is caps or not. Try both ways.

helen s
    :)
    [/QUOTE]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email