Dear Friends,

I posted later last week about Arron Russo's film America: Fasism to Freedom.

For those of you who have not seen it from the links I provided, please do so. The directors cut is a free download from Google Videos, and well worth your investment of time.

As for a followup to the movie and further discussions, I have created a Yahoo Group:

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/SonomaCountyFreedom

I see this as a good meeting place for all similar tax/freedom/sovereignty type issues.

I have started out with a great set of links in the links section, and would love to get more people interested in this topic.

Elaine has also posted that her friend Walter is coming to town to talk on similar topics. This group would be a great place to start with understanding some of the basic issues, and then have followup discussions.

What I need, is for you to express your interest and
>>> JOIN THIS GROUP <<<

No more talking, or dallying about it, DO IT NOW!!!

I want to have a good discussion on these topics, and for people to be interestested in this area so that we can have discussions.

I am not asking for money, but do want excited, committed, and passionate people who want to do it because it is the right thing to do for us to bring ourselves and our nation back into line of the principles that we were founded with.

Thanks,

Ken.