Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    realfire

My Beloved Cat Passion

My Beloved Calico Cat " Passion" still not Home $500 reward

Many of you have seen my postings before . I continue to have faith my cat Passion will be returned to me and would love your help : It is my belief and that of others that she remians living with an elderly woman ...?

My beautiful cat " Passion "( female , has nails, no chip/collar, spayed) has been missing since May 11th . ( Sebastopol: Bodega/Ramsey road ).

On October 19th I spoke with the original communicator and she continues to maintain that Passion is alive and well .

thanks for your time and your prayers
    Last edited by Barry; 11-09-2006 at 05:39 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Moon

Re: My Beloved Cat Passion

Quote Posted in reply to the post by realfire:
    My Beloved Calico Cat " Passion" still not Home $500 reward

Many of you have seen my postings before . I continue to have faith my cat Passion will be returned to me and would love your help : It is my belief and that of others that she remians living with an elderly woman ...?

My beautiful cat " Passion "( female , has nails, no chip/collar, spayed) has been missing since May 11th . ( Sebastopol: Bodega/Ramsey road ).

On October 19th I spoke with the original communicator and she continues to maintain that Passion is alive and well .

thanks for your time and your prayers
    I got info for one more animal communicator, Nikki Cuthbertson: 707-780-9514 onewithnature.info. I don't know anything about her except that her sister says she's actually gotten some humans information that was helpful in finding their missing quadruped friends. She couldn't give me a referral to a satisfied customer (not her sister), but who knows?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email