Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    realfire

$250 Incentive to Help Me FInd My Cat

Calico Cat Reward $250.00

Hello ,

My beautiful cat " Passion " has been missing since May 11th . ( Sebastopol: Bodega/Ramsey road ). I am sure , in my heart , that she is alive . I continue to work with pet communicators ( last two messages below) who contend that she is well and cared for in some kind of sheltered environment. This may be an individual, foster animal home , shelter/rescue place . You can view her picture at :

URL: https://www.lostandfound.com/detail.html?item=English_732521_PU20995HUW&cart=100615922485699&country=United%20States

Her photo is in the Press Democrat paper with a 250 dollar reward to the person who helps reunite us ( this reward is open to Everyone who reads this posting ).

If you live near a shelter or pet store , please check them out
    If you are willing to put up flyers at local churches contact me and I will send you the flyer

This is the first reading – a mini reading by a student who is just off on vacation. She left this though.
    I have a sneaking suspicion her kitty has landed in a good and safe space where she's being pampered & actually content. Passion feels rather detached and nonchalant at the moment & allowed sometimes to lounge on a screened in porch directly outside a pretty little garden area. Feels like she's with a woman that's a bit on the religious side, that found her in that garden area. So brought the little "Passion Flower" inside. The word shop owner pops into my mind as well.
    I just happened to think last night that I may not have relayed to you what I last got from Passion. Don't remember so if it a duplicate, just disregard. She was doing well, showed me kind of a farm setting where they have rescued animals, name something like Hillside or Hill something. Gets to go outside but I think in a controlled setting. Maybe that name will give you something to go on.

Your good thoughts are also appreciated

Thanks
    Betina and Passion
    Last edited by realfire; 08-26-2005 at 09:53 AM. Reason: missing info
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    wildflower

Re: $250 Incentive to Help Me FInd My Cat

Is there any way to reformat the photo? It is vertically stretched and distorted...hard to see!

Best
    Karin

Quote Posted in reply to the post by realfire:
    Calico Cat Reward $250.00

Hello ,

My beautiful cat " Passion " has been missing since May 11th . ( Sebastopol: Bodega/Ramsey road ). I am sure , in my heart , that she is alive . I continue to work with pet communicators ( last two messages below) who contend that she is well and cared for in some kind of sheltered environment. This may be an individual, foster animal home , shelter/rescue place . You can view her picture at :

URL: https://www.lostandfound.com/detail.html?item=English_732521_PU20995HUW&cart=100615922485699&country=United%20States

Her photo is in the Press Democrat paper with a 250 dollar reward to the person who helps reunite us ( this reward is open to Everyone who reads this posting ).

If you live near a shelter or pet store , please check them out
    If you are willing to put up flyers at local churches contact me and I will send you the flyer

This is the first reading – a mini reading by a student who is just off on vacation. She left this though.
    I have a sneaking suspicion her kitty has landed in a good and safe space where she's being pampered & actually content. Passion feels rather detached and nonchalant at the moment & allowed sometimes to lounge on a screened in porch directly outside a pretty little garden area. Feels like she's with a woman that's a bit on the religious side, that found her in that garden area. So brought the little "Passion Flower" inside. The word shop owner pops into my mind as well.
    I just happened to think last night that I may not have relayed to you what I last got from Passion. Don't remember so if it a duplicate, just disregard. She was doing well, showed me kind of a farm setting where they have rescued animals, name something like Hillside or Hill something. Gets to go outside but I think in a controlled setting. Maybe that name will give you something to go on.

Your good thoughts are also appreciated

Thanks
    Betina and Passion
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email