Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nurturetruth
    Co-observing

Seeking a womens group, art collage group & or NVC group

Blessings to all!

new to community from Marin.

I have helped organize a weekly ongoing art collage group and took part in a weekly womens support group as well as have experience in non violent communication groups.

am hungry to continue and find others who are doing support group get togethers. Non violent communication and art collage groups are my preference but am very intersted in joining a womens support group as well. preferrably a womens group with a spiritual essence/flair.

blessed be and thank you very much for the leads!

have a great day!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    caterina

Re: Seeking a womens group, art collage group & or NVC group

Hi.... I am an artist / art therapist in Sonoma County. I facilitate a
    womens' art Support group called Medicine Art . We meet alternating fridays from 1-3:30 in my studio in Rincon Valley in Santa Rosa. If you are interested in knowing more you can email me @ [email protected]... call my studio number 707 538-4696...or look at my website.. www.creativeartstudio.com.

Artfully yours, Caterina

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nurturetruth:
    Blessings to all!

new to community from Marin.

I have helped organize a weekly ongoing art collage group and took part in a weekly womens support group as well as have experience in non violent communication groups.

am hungry to continue and find others who are doing support group get togethers. Non violent communication and art collage groups are my preference but am very intersted in joining a womens support group as well. preferrably a womens group with a spiritual essence/flair.

blessed be and thank you very much for the leads!

have a great day!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email