Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shrinkrap

Sternberg RU12 Audio Interface -  $50

I'm a podcaster and used this audio interface with to connect my external microphone to my Mac computer. My microphone doesn't have a USB connector which the Mac needs, but this interface fixes that problem. I used it for a variety of audio apps including Zoom, Skype, and Garageband.

It's had light use, is only a year or two old, is cosmetically and operationally like new. Includes USB cord. Sells new on Sweetwater for $109. Here's what Sweetwater says about it:

Portable USB Interface for Any Platform

"Steinberg's ultra-portable UR12 USB interface combines the amazing sound quality of discrete analog circuitry with the ease of mobile portability. Featuring Steinberg's celebrated D-PRE microphone preamp, the UR12 gives you breathtaking Class A analog preamp circuitry anywhere you go. You'll love the cross-platform compatibility that lets you record crystal clear 24-bit/192kHz sample rates using iOS, Mac, or PC. Whether you're a musician or producer that needs a mobile interface with great sound, or a podcaster looking to upgrade your rig, the Steinberg UR12 USB interface is a great solution!"

Great for musicians and podcasters!

$50

David
    Rohnert Park
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email