Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    pamelaL

On the fence about vaccinating or not? Being acuratedly informed helps.

I apologize if it feels I have ignored some readers asking me questions - I found 478 WaccoBB's in my spam folder yesterday, 12 more this morning all from WaccoBB - didn't realize that was happening. (Gratitude to Nancy B. for sending me this link) - anyway, hopefully the following link will help even the non-medically minded comprehend possibilities for their own health and the vaccines much better. It is a non-politicized, pro-health report from an educated source,

https://www.donnieyance.com/understa...d-19-vaccines/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    socoexpat

Re: On the fence about vaccinating or not? Being acuratedly informed helps.

Would this happen to be the same Donny Yance of "the Mediri Center" up in Ashland? Who loves to claim his education was from "Sequoia College" - rather then "The college of the redwoods" - a community college on the bottom rung of "herbalism" and "Nautropathic Medecine". Who promotes himself as "internationally known" ... while focusing on selling his books and magic cure alls rather then actually seeing patients like a real doctor?

The only thing in the post I will agree with- being accurately informed helps....

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    pamelaL

Re: On the fence about vaccinating or not? Being acuratedly informed helps.

Admittedly, I did not check into who Donny Yance is; I just looked at his science links (quite valid, even if you don't like the guy for whatever reasons) and his recommendations (already well known in the herbal community as helpful). There is an old saying "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" which, for me, seems to apply here, as well as corporate industrial medicine; there is good in it all. I am not anti-vaccine by any means. I am anti-zero accountability, anti forced-vaccines, and anti-bad science, which tends to happen in the face of profiteering and rushing to "win" whatever vaccine "gets there first." I clicked on the list of excipients in the vaccines which I have done before; but this was the first time I was struck by comparing Smallpox vaccine to some of the others.... "buyer beware." All of the covid vaccines are reported to only eliminate the cold symptoms of the virus. The most expensive one, at $21, appears to me to be the best vaccine, and "Who" knows, the cost may be up to $60-$80 or more by the time it gets to market; those who will be able to afford it can get the best. The struggling "main street" folks with no money and the innocent masses will get the other versions I suppose. So much in our current situation, sadly, boils down to money...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by socoexpat: View Post

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: