Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    aerialsilks

Room available with shared communal space in Beautiful Home -  850.00 monthly including all utilities

Available February 1st. Our housemate and friend is leaving the area to be with his love. This means we are ready to welcome in someone new to our creative and peaceful home space. PLEASE read through this entire post to see iff this is a potentially good fit for you.

MOVE IN DETAILS:
    Room available : Feb 1st
    Rent: 850. Including utilities
    Security Deposit: 1275.
    TOTAL for move in : 2125.00

Offer: 1 bedroom in a beautiful home in Santa Rosa, Sonoma county. I am seeking a housemate to share my beautiful sanctuary space. You will share the large bathroom with one other very clean, conscientious housemate. You each have separate sinks. The rent includes all household utilities including high speed internet, garbage, water / sewage, PG&E. Background and reference check required, 1st month’s rent as hold to be paid at signing of lease. Tenant’s space includes, bathroom with low flow toilet, filtered water shower over tub, additional 1/2 bath downstairs, an extra linen closet with multiple shelves just outside the rooms, shared storage in the wrap around walk in space under the stairwell, in the garage, a parking space in the driveway, shared garden space (I am an avid gardener) and lots of cupboard space in the kitchen, shared use of kitchen with new energy efficient 5 burner gas stove and refrigerator. You would be welcome to spend time in community space using the tv to watch movies in the living room or lounge. We both clean up after ourselves and take turns doing household tasks with ease. Ideal housemate will have a similar way of caring for our communal space.

There are many trails nearby and you can go for hikes up Mt Taylor, which is minutes away.
    The house is filled with natural light including a skylight above the stairs, windows all around and sliding glass doors to the back deck and gardens. I have small dogs that are friendly, well behaved and I keep the house clean, so liking dogs is a must.

There is high speed internet, Roku, Netflix, Amazon, but no cable tv. The tenant has use of the energy efficient washer/dryer and I am constantly upgrading electrical and water fixtures to optimize low usage and efficiency as I am able, as well as using non toxic paints and cleansers. My peaceful home is located at the back end of a cul de sac and my backyard only adjoins other yards. The back garden is very private, no one can see into it. This space feels very much like you are not in the city. Yet, it is close to all amenities including the 12, 101 and all shopping like Oliver's, Trader Joe's. There is a very lengthy bike path nearby. It is 10 minutes from Sebastopol and Santa Rosa, less than 15 from the JCC. I am seeking 1 person. I have a part time job doing in home care for an elderly woman who is not exposed to anyone. I am also self employed with two businesses and work from home sometimes during the week, but am quiet and often working in my art studio or teaching online. My housemate works outside of the home, but is isolated and not working with others, so potential for exposure is minimal.

This is a beautiful opportunity for someone who is an honest, open communicator, has verifiable steady income. We have been practicing safe and sanitary care to minimize potential Covid risk and would expect the same of anyone wishing to live here. I will be glad to send additional photos and look forward to chatting with whomever is interested in greater detail. Send me a direct message or email at [email protected] for further details.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand   Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 12-30-2020 at 10:10 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email