Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

NYT: 90% of PCR Positive CV Tests are Really Negative

NYT: 90% of PCR Positive CV Tests are Really Negative

https://youtu.be/2GmQVm-kLoM

This is a must watch, must share video. And once you’ve watched it, ask yourself what you need a gene altering vaccine for if this is correct.
    It IS correct and, frankly, it’s very hard to convince reasonable people that an untested, gene-editing or mRNA capture vaccine “against” a ‘casedemic’ of intentional false positive numbers makes any sense at all.

While Facebook purges large vaccine truth sites like Del Bigtree’s HighWire, they admit that the vaccine truth movement is like an insurgency: it is carried by the people to the people.
    Right. Let’s do that. Share this page: http://www.opensourcetruth.com/nyt-confirms-wha…-false-positives/
    Let people know the truth about Informed Consent: Each of us has the right to choose what happens to our bodies. Assert that right with an Advance Vaccine Directive Card, https://nsfmarketplace.com/product-c...cine-exemption
    If we do not take this battle on, our genes, and those of our children, are the next battleground.
    We cannot let that happen.
    Dr. Rima E. Laibow, MD
    Medical Director
    Natural Solutions Foundation
    www.DrRimaTruthReports.com
    www.OpenSourceTruth.com
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Zeno Swijtink

Re: NYT: 90% of PCR Positive CV Tests are Really Negative

This seems to refer to a NYT article from Aug. 29, 2020 (updated Sept. 17, 2020).
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/h...s-testing.html

The gloss, "NYT: 90% of PCR Positive CV Tests are Really Negative," is misleading I think.

The discussion is about the sensitivity of the test at the time, whether the number of cycles in the test is too high and identifies as "positive" people with a very low viral load, making the test too sensitive if taken as a yes/no criterion for public measures.

MITmedical has a good explanation, in answer to a student's question.
    https://medical.mit.edu/covid-19-updates/2020/11/pcr-test-result

Judith, I wonder why did you post this without any fact checking or discussion?

Zeno

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Jude Iam

Zeno,

Beginning with the Nobel Laureate inventor of the PCR test itself, Kari Mullis, I have read innumerable times that this test is inappropriate and, as used, highly inaccurate.

I've seen what is said to be on the box of the tests themselves: "This is not for diagnostic purposes". Did I hold the box in my hands? No, I did not. Have you?

Testing a nasal or throat swab for viral RNA involves repeated cycles in which genetic material is multiplied. Only meant to be used at 17 cycles according to Mullis himself, higher repetitions inflate the results to meaningless levels. As many as 35 or 40 or even 75 cycles may be carried out, which increases the chance of a positive result even without coronavirus RNA being present in the original sample.

If you know more about tests being used and their accuracy, do tell.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post

6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Zeno Swijtink

Jude, you seem to frequently rebroadcast unsubstantiated, even already debunked, claims from social media sources that fit your pre-existing opinions.

Take your opening paragraph" "Beginning with the Nobel Laureate inventor of the PCR test itself, Kari Mullis, I have read innumerable times that this test is inappropriate and, as used, highly inaccurate."

The Irish The Journal's Factcheck has a detailed discussion of this:

Did the creator of PCR tests say they don't work for Covid-19? Posts on social media have wrongly claimed that PCR testing is inaccurate and produces a high rate of false positive results.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/kary-mulli...71830-Nov2020/

and concludes: "we rate the claim that the creator of PCR tests said they do not work for Covid-19: FALSE"

You then refer to Tasmania's president, mistaking him for Tanzania's president, who claimed to have a papaya tested - actually a paw-paw fruit. Two cosmetic slips. Not a good thing if you wish to be taken seriously as a thought leader on WaccoBB.

The mainstream NYT has an August 5 story about this episode
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/04/w...president.html

USA Today did a thorough factcheck about your can of echo a few days ago:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rk/3824781001/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

8. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Jude Iam

Zeno, amusing to consider: a thought leader... not made it my ambition.
    Before your reply, I'd deleted the bit about African president to stay more focussed.

Sharing material which makes sense to me, yes; which is not the MSM /CDC / WHO / party line... yes - especially when censorship represses all opposing viewpoints. You feel censorship is justified "in the interest of protecting the public"?

Does bias confirmation exist, certainly - even with open minds, eh?

Are there great numbers of doctors, virologists, scientists, etc. who have disagreed with all aspects of the virus analysis and the response to it - ABSOLUTELY. More each day.

The differences between infected and contagious, or infected and ill (viral load), etc. are complex. Rereading material still leaves questions re the need for quarantine, etc.

"Even if Mullis had voiced a similar statement before his death in 2019, this quote does not mean the PCR test is unable to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 - the virus that causes COVID-19 - rather that it cannot determine whether the individual tested is infectious."

This test used as basis of INFECTIOUSNESS has shut down the world, BUT it does not determine that. Agreed?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #6
    Gene

Moron it appears you have a mental age of 7-12 years of age. Now that would be OK if you weren't getting people killed with your stupidity. Wacco used to be a place for intelligent discussion.

12. TopTop #7
    viajera

Judith,
    I read every one of your posts with extreme skepticism and sadness. Several months ago, you questioned whether we knew of anyone who was actually affected by the virus. Days later you questioned the validity of mask wearing and social distancing. Reappearing on a regular basis you post dubious articles about the pandemic and its severity. I find your posts offensive and dangerous. I work with a community that has been hit hard by Covid. They are poor people and people of color. The virus has not only caused death within this community and affected their health, but has also caused long lasting health consequences, food instability and homelessness, emotional and psychological despair. Count your blessings Judith that you are one of the more fortunate ones.

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #8
    Jude Iam

Dear Amy,
    I post with sincerity, the best of my ability to ascertain truth, and though you discredit me for having any compassion, that, too.
    You seem to not believe that there is any other way to understand this virus than what the television has been saying, even though thousands of doctors and scientists disagree.
    Some of the horrific results, like poverty and homelessness, are the consequences of the governments response to this virus. Trillions of dollars to big business and negligible or nothing to small businesses and workers.

Since you do not know me, you do not know that a significant portion of my life's time and energy has been dedicated to environmental and political activism. Activists do not do the work for money or fame; often that comes with scorn, costs and danger, as a matter of fact.
    I was well aware of the results the lockdowns would enact when first decreed in the spring. The designed crumbling of the lower and middle classes was evident to me and to anyone who could look down the timeline and see what was coming. The picture is bigger than just the virus. Those of us watching the long, continued centralization of power and wealth recognize the pattern. Unfortunately, the electoral circus and economic pressure and general overwhelm and media barrage of consensus reality keep that hidden enough from all but the tenaciously curious, the woke.
    I will not attempt to recap anything further, and since you say you've read it all, it would be futile anyway.

Know that I have full empathy for you, the people with whom you work, indeed for all people, adversely effected by the virus or not.

And to this day, I know only one who has died because of covid - a dear friend, who took her life because of the response to it.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by viajera: View Post
    Last edited by Jude Iam; 12-22-2020 at 12:32 AM.

15. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

16. TopTop #9
    pamelaL

The hard hit communities sadden me...mostly underprivileged, people who live on fast food, are uneducated as to the dangers of high fructose corn syrup (that inhibits our liver from making the useful form of Vitamin D) and so on. These are communities and peoples who are concerned with daily living out of necessity, ones disinclined to do their own due diligence regarding health and well being. FIND OUT about how vitamin D works or does not work in your system - READ (or listen to) some science for goodness sake, do some liver cleansing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2mLz-Xdpg

Quote Posted in reply to the post by viajera: View Post

17. Gratitude expressed by:

18. TopTop #10
    podfish

I post with sincerity, the best of my ability to ascertain truth, and though you discredit me for having any compassion, that, too.
    You seem to not believe that there is any other way to understand this virus than what the television has been saying
    your blinders and projection are very strong. She says very clearly: ". I work with a community that has been hit hard by Covid." Now, if you want to push back, saying she's got only anecdotal evidence, that is at least intellectually honest. But ignoring her perspective isn't. And sorry, to me Pamela's follow-up, blaming the benighted fools for killing themselves with fructose is hard to take as well.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #11
    Jude Iam

Peter,
    I am neither disputing nor ignoring Amy's experience and that of the community with which she works.
    Anecdotal is real. I'm not pushing back. I am saying that what I have been writing and offering is also real.

Regarding ways to keep oneself healthy which Pamela suggests: correlates of economic level and health certainly exist. If the government had put out information about Vitamin D, etc. many lives would have been saved. "Benighted fools" is your term, not hers, and not particularly kind.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post

21. Gratitude expressed by:

22. TopTop #12
    Shandi

Name calling seems to be a form of "lower intelligence", and has no place on a forum BB for "conscious community".

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Gene: View Post

23. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: