Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

NO pandemic. Vaccines are NOT safe.

MDS SPEAK OUT RE; "PANDEMIC", VACCINES AND MORE

Above is a 30 minute video testimonial from doctors around the world who all testify that there is NO PANDEMIC, that VACCINES ARE NOT SAFE and that they will not take or give them to their patients.
    The truth is coming out.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2

Re: NO pandemic. Vaccines are NOT safe.

OK, so then what's up with all the dead people?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

4. Gratitude expressed by 8 members:

5. TopTop #3
    occihoff

So there is not even a pandemic?! All those deaths and severe illnesses we hear about on the news, then, are just some kind of massive propaganda campaign spewed forth to advance some weird nefarious underground purpose? The hospitals are not really being overwhelmed and running out of bed space? But you and a select circle of cognoscenti are somehow in touch with the real truth? Is this what you are saying, Judith?

6. TopTop #4
    pamelaL

what's up with all the dead people you ask? well.....people have been dying ever since people have been here. Heart attacks are the #1 killer, TB, Hepatitis and others are right up there too, way above the flues of which covid is one. How many people do you know who have died from covid? I get around, as a nurse; I know one, but not personally, the brother in law of one of my patients got sick, scared, went to the hospital in October and in California no less, they put him on a ventilator when it is well know internationally that ventilators will kill and what the people need is concentrated oxygen, immune support and antibiotics to prevent the secondary bacterial infection which is the cause of death; not the virus. People are afraid, and their fear is making them stupid. why don't we read our own government's science? here's one: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...KPSUMWEKfE4W1Q. >>The majority of deaths in the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic likely resulted directly from secondary bacterial pneumonia caused by common upper respiratory–tract bacteria. <<. this is why zithromax and hydroxychlorocquine work so well, and a short course of that will not kill anyone, but make them well - BUT those drugs are off patent.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Rustie: View Post

7. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

8. TopTop #5
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Here's a good article from the NY Times about excess deaths (death count above the expected rate) from August:

The True Coronavirus Toll in the U.S. Has Already Surpassed 200,000
    By Denise Lu
    Aug. 12, 2020

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post

9. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

10. TopTop #6
    pamelaL

there are a number of these groups - I wish they would get as organized as the main stream media - but they are doctors and health care practitioners - not techies and likely to already be practicing the new genre of medicine independent of the profiteers; and that is called "Slow Medicine" when doctors will see and listen to a patient for 60-90 minutes, tapping in to real causes for the whole person, and RN's will be dedicated 1 on 1 to patients 2-3 hours per treatment - I know this because I am doing it, and see people get better without side effects. We have been threatened to be shut down if we even mention certain popular maladies that corporate pharma profits from.

11. TopTop #7

When, as a nurse, do you recall refrigeration trucks lined up outside of hospitals for the purpose of storing dead bodies because the morgues were beyond capacity?

When, in your lifetime, do you recall checking the news to learn that Brazil was digging the equivalent of mass graves with heavy equipment, working around the clock, to keep up with the mass accumulation of dead bodies?

Not so sure it's accurate, or at the very least, eyes wide open, to calculate the rate of dead bodies piling up around the world as 'business as usual'.

Government science noted, likely the exact cause of Covid related deaths are predominately due to a secondary bacterial pneumonia. In my opinion secondary and related are the operative words. If you don't get Covid in the first place it's a safe bet you won't die from a Covid related secondary bacterial pneumonia.

It reminds me of all the people who died from advanced HIV, which were many in the early days. Technically the overwhelming majority of them died from pneumonia, nonetheless, we all acknowledged that we lost our loved ones to AIDS. Simply put, viral infections attack our immune system and compromise our health leaving us more susceptible to secondary infections that can become life-threatening. The “secondary infection” argument, in my opinion, is like engaging in the chicken or the egg debate. It's useless information when considering eggs for breakfast.

While you're hot on the trail of quoting from our own government's science you might try reading what they have to say about hydroxychloroquine:

“In the absence of evidence of clinical benefits, the main risk is of exposing patients unnecessarily to the well-known adverse effects of hydroxychloroquine, with a possibly increased risk in the specific setting of COVID-19”..... “The chloroquine hype, fueled by low-quality studies and media announcements, has yielded to the implementation of more than 150 studies worldwide. This represents a waste of resources and a loss of opportunity for other drugs to be properly evaluated.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7244425/

Same source you quoted to make your first point. So why the apparent disregard of research and information from a source you present as credible when considering the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine?

12. TopTop #8
    gypsey

Are you saying that you are a medical doctor providing this "slow medicine" service? As far as I know, from a financial aspect only, a 60-90 minute visit would be incredibly prohibitive and not covered by insurance.
    Please share your credentials. Thank you

13. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

14. TopTop #9
    garywalker

Most covid related deaths have NOT been patients who were on ventilators. And recently the covid related deaths have surpassed those from other causes such as heart disease. Again, how do you explain the high rate of hospitalizations if it's not from covid?

15. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

16. TopTop #10
    M/M

one paper:
    Coronavirus: The Infection Numbers are Rising – What Does This Mean?
    https://home.solari.com/coronavirus-...oes-this-mean/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by garywalker: View Post

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #11
    geomancer

Two vaccines are available that protect against 36 common pneumococcal bacterial strains. If you are 65 or older, have asthma or certain conditions, you can get them (I have). My partner tried to get them, but she is too young for her insurance to pay for it. It seems to me that this needs to change.

https://www.firelands.com/blog/every...umonia-vaccine

19. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

20. TopTop #12
    M/M

21. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

22. TopTop #13
    pamelaL

I am not a doctor - I also weary of discourse on Wacco and only dip in and out of it. People seem to not realize how fear is operative in all this. Mass media speaks with the loudest voice. I am an RN and work with "slow medicine" Integrative doctors who spend up to 2 hours with a person to fully comprehend their individual situation. We use Natural healing modalities to treat; modalities fear-mongered and discounted I believe because Natural substances cannot be patented. The doctors as well have been maligned publicly. Other clinics like ours in Santa Rosa have been brought down by finances.

The cost is not covered by "the club" of industrial corporations. We have been groomed as a culture to have cost be invisible via our so-called "insurance." Take medicare, for example; we have had to pay into it since 1966 or so once we are "eligible" for this "entitlement." This leaves people resentful about paying "out of pocket" for treatment, even when it saves someone from joint surgery replacements, or gives a terminal cancer patient (told by the corporate doctors they had 8 weeks to get their affairs in order) another two years of quality life - or eliminates debilitating headaches in four treatments, or alleviates five years of brain fog in one - I could go on and on; these and more I have seen with my own eyes. We are stopped because what is publicly declared by the clinic is closely watched by the money-changers; threats of closure have taken place for even the MENTION of covid on the web site; mentioning cancer is out of the question.

People are stopped by lack of information and by a toxic monetary system that controls health care here - people will actually forego care they want because "their insurance won't pay for it!" If you are old enough, you will remember when a penny bought something. As a culture we are largely frightened, soft, and have been brainwashed. Practitioners who entered the field after 1980-somthing have never known a different system than the profiteering system now in place. I am NOT thinking a bad virus is not making the rounds, I've seen it in action - but I believe and experience that it is treatable with Natural modalities, including inexpensive, off-patent pharma products largely made unavailable by our own government now.

I believe the virus is being grossly mismanaged by those who govern, the truth obfuscated; this for their own purposes; I would guess to do with control and money. I am not anti-vaccine. I AM anti rushed-vaccine that humans are the first and only animals in the study of, a vaccine for the first ever RNA vaccine, for a treatable virus that has already mutated in the UK! THINK people! All viruses have their vulnerability, this one is no exception.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post

23. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

24. TopTop #14
    pamelaL

the fact that covid deaths have exceeded heart disease deaths has not escaped the notice of practitioners outside the corporate system. I have two sources of inside info from RN's; one in Kaiser Oakland, another local who report people who die of liver failure, cardiac failure, and other maladies are all being listed as covid deaths.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by garywalker: View Post

25. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

26. TopTop #15
    pamelaL

I think it means there is a nasty air-born virus making the rounds. People most vulnerable to it are those who think they are taking care of their body, but eating poor fats, fast food, smoke, drink, don't exercise or get outside, have livers so burdened they cannot convert Vitamin D to its useful form, feel frightened and do not feel how that affects their posture and body, do no cleansing, won't spend anything on their health care but will only do what the corporate system will financially dictate and so on. The earth (and thus our bodies) has become very toxic, thanks to the money-changers and human stupidity.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post

27. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

28. TopTop #16
    pamelaL

Richard, if she wants those vaccines, for pete's sake - pay for them!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post

29. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

30. TopTop #17
    sealwatcher
    Supporting member

Your inside sources need to blow the whistle and loudly. Until then, with evidence, they are whistling dixie. To no avail. It is irresponsible to make such a declaration without evidence and without action.

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #18
    geomancer

Searching on GoodRx <https://www.goodrx.com/prevnar-13> I was surprised to learn that the lowest cost for Prevnar 13 is $90.00 at Rite Aid, with a coupon. Previously, I saw prices above $500.00 a shot on my google search.

It is recommended to take Pneumovax 23 one year after Prevnar 13. The GoodRx search price for Pneumovax 23 also is $90.00, with coupon, at Rite Aid.

Prevnar 13 now is given to children, and Pneumovax 23 is given to adults; since it protects against 23 strep strains, it could be the preferred one to take first (unless the Prevnar 13 strains are much more common).

We will look into this further. Personally, I'm more concerned with the circulatory system effects (as in that White House security guy who had a foot amputated). After my hip-replacement revision, I had a DVT in each lung that almost killed me. Baby aspirin every day!

Richard, if she wants those vaccines, for pete's sake - pay for them!

33. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

34. TopTop #19
    pamelaL

I agree the insiders need to organize. My two friends are single mothers with children and feel afraid; they feel out of integrity with work they feel they did not sign up for. They are both looking for an exit strategy but are trapped by the toxic monetary system and student debt. Other random health care providers in the system know there is a big problem. The lab tech I spoke with at Sutter last week scoffed at the idea of getting a vaccine for a treatable RNA virus - there are many - not speaking up together or likely even speaking with each other; we have been and are still being groomed to be afraid of each other - our fear is misplaced.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sealwatcher: View Post

35. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

36. TopTop #20
    Jerry Green
    Supporting Member

Re: NO pandemic. Vaccines are NOT safe. I am also "anti rushed-vaccine"

I am gratified to see a (likely) overworked health care provider take the time and have the courage to share her thoughts and her expertise from such a unique and vulnerable place; in the system, but not reliant upon its political and economic dynamics. Thank you, Naama (Heb/Pamela = natural sweetness/honey) for what you bring to WACCO talk in our corner of NorCal.

I like the thought that we might be, "anti rushed-vaccine" that humans are the first and only animals in the studies; from your lips to God's ears, ... and perhaps into the minds of all people.

Blessings,Jerry Green / Playful Otter
    Lead Elder Emeritus MKP NorCal

37. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

38. TopTop #21
    gypsey

I just read through all the posts in this thread and while I found some --opinions balanced there were a lot of screeds and conspiracy theories shared and gathering momentum. I am sad for this. I would like to poll everyone who posted:
    Did you receive the polio vaccine?
    Do you know it also received huge backlash at the time?
    Would you change your life now and NOT have received it?

The reality is no vaccine is perfect and I think people need to be aware of that, especially when a vaccine is as rushed to production as this one. But let's remember why--the huge toll of deaths as well as lasting effects on those who survive the illness...and all of us who are trapped in this terrible pandemic that has wreaked havoc also, on our mental health, family ties, and economic survival.

Yes, polio did this too, as did the great flu pandemic 1918+. As you think about my questions re the polio vaccine I hope you will answer in this forum. And ask, given the real pros and cons of vaccination, what you would choose.

I am personally wary of vaccinations in general and hope that by the time my number comes up for this one, the side effects are better known and the preferred vaccination for my age group is the one I get. But in the end, just as one day as an 18 year old I joined a huge crowd in a public park and ate a sugar cube with the polio vaccine, now at 76 I will step up, one more time, to help save my life and also, those of my fellow Americans.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jerry Green: View Post

39. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

40. TopTop #22
    pamelaL

Best synopsis I have heard yet. Katherine Austin Fitts connects all the dots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=de...fEQwV-StOlDqNs

41. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  42. TopTop #23
    Finell
    Supporting Member

I remember polio vividly. My mother kept me out of elementary school for 2 years so I would not be exposed to polio. She was a straight-A genius in high school and at UCLA, and she taught me to love science and math. She also taught me to think independently.

Polio case and death statistics were a regular topic in television network news. Local newspapers, radio news, and local TV reported reported the names of children who caught it and those that died from it. Everyone in San Diego, where I grew up, knew children that polio crippled and a lot of us knew kids that died.

I do not remember any anti-vaxers back then. Once the Salk vaccine became available, I took it and all the kids I know took it. Then I returned to school. I am sure that there must have been children who had adverse reactions to the vaccine, but I did not know any.

Three scientists whose successful research laid a foundation for a vaccine were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post

43. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

44. TopTop #24
    geomancer

In most cases the virus is treatable, but a signifiant percentage of the "survivors" suffer extremely debilitating long-term effects (LongCOVID). I have yet to see one of the vaccine-scare-monger, covid-is-not-a big-deal crowd say a word about this.

How about it Jude, Marc, M/M, etc. - any thoughts? You can try this link: long covid syndrome

Also, the excess deaths of 424,00 people seems like a pretty fearful thing to me.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eath-toll.html

424,000 More U.S. Deaths Than Normal Since Covid-19 Struck
    Since March, at least 424,000 more Americans have died than would have in a normal year, a sign of the broad devastation wrought by the coronavirus pandemic.
    An analysis of mortality data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows how the pandemic is bringing with it unusual patterns of death, even higher than the official totals of deaths that have been directly linked to the virus.
    Deaths nationwide were 18 percent higher than normal from March 15, 2020, to Jan. 2, 2021. Our numbers may be an undercount since recent death statistics are still being updated.

The lab tech I spoke with at Sutter last week scoffed at the idea of getting a vaccine for a treatable RNA virus - there are many - not speaking up together or likely even speaking with each other; we have been and are still being groomed to be afraid of each other - our fear is misplaced.

45. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

46. TopTop #25
    M/M

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post
    Quote In most cases the virus is treatable, but a signifiant percentage of the "survivors" suffer extremely debilitating long-term effects (LongCOVID). I have yet to see one of the vaccine-scare-monger, covid-is-not-a big-deal crowd say a word about this.
    There is a lot to say about this - and if anyone has been paying attention - this has been alluded to or discussed in articles, but not as a labeled catch-all category.

A person who has post viral syndrome of any kind needs to be treated as an individual.. The exact conditions, a particular person has, need to be addressed in that person.

MANY issues can contribute to a person's response to a disease. The person's constitution or state of health before getting ill.. the type and strength of infecting organism itself.. and the ability of someone's immune system to fight the organism -- adequately and without creating excessive and damaging cytokine storms.

I would suggest that you look in the Covid Conspiracy Theory threads and read up on several things:

Vitamin D - espec what I posted in response to someone's question about the 1918 flu pandemic; and anything by Dr. Mercola.

Look up articles re: lab where this virus was created. A portion of the HIV retrovirus was inserted for starters (and whom do we know who knowingly misled the world re: research and treatments for HIV but the highest paid government worker). Virus is literally designed by our lethal technocrats to target particular areas of body.

Look up Zach Bush, MD... who talks in depth about what happens when hypoxia in body - because the red blood cells can not carry oxygen -- no matter how much oxygen a person is given) - leads to a whole sequelae of events that create the damage and deaths one sees in long Covid.

Look up anything by Dr. Mercola...

I don't believe there are any articles about the young ER doc, who said 'we shouldn't be intubating Covid patients' that would be something to find as well.. if not all scrubbed from net by now.

There are also plenty articles about dangers of healthy people wearing masks -- rebreathing CO2, lowered oxygen blood levels, changing microbial biome in nose, mouth, lungs w/more likely events of bacterial pneumonia; possible travel of organisms via olfactory bulb at end of nose into brain... All this to say: leaving a person more vulnerable to pathogens and not in optimal condition to fight same.

Those things will give you a better idea of what can happen and why.

47. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

48. TopTop #26
    M/M

Re: Death counts, very good article about how figures can mislead or deceive:
    The Inanity of RNA Vaccines For COVID-19

49. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

50. TopTop #27
    pamelaL

my last offering to this site - and the Townsy site does not seem for me - I am not interested in a site that censors information. A great deal of what is on the following documentary (taken off youtube btw) I have seen in independent research. There is no "normal" we will ever go back to if the technocrats have their way.......

https://www.thriveon.com/media/the-n...ewsletter.NoAB

51. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

52. TopTop #28
    M/M

I will miss your contributions Pamela.. All the best to you!

I too won't be moving to new site.
    I do understand the desire to protect oneself though by limiting content.

Ah, how I will miss the attitude that said: "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend ... your right to say it." (not the whole quote ; - )

53. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

54. TopTop #29
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post
    I too won't be moving to new site.
    I do understand the desire to protect oneself though by limiting content.
    I presume your are referring to this aspect of the Townsy Community Guidelines:

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Townsy Community Guidelines:
    Given the current severity of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Townsy Cafe staff feels a moral and ethical obligation to intervene in conversations that:

• dismiss or downplay the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic.
    • question the efficacy of mask wearing and social distancing.
    • advocate for the disobedience public health measures and regulations.
    • undermine public confidence in the vaccine.
    Topics and replies that do any of the above will be muted.
    If you, or anybody else, has thoughts/comments about that guideline, you comments are welcome on this thread on Townsy: Community guideline comments

55. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

56. TopTop #30
    M/M

Barry I never got that far. I'm just feeling the need to bow out when Waccobb closes.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post

57. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: