Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

2 deaths of Pfizer vaccine trial participants from "serious adverse events"

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/br...SzJ2WEF5In0%3D

BREAKING: FDA announces 2 deaths of Pfizer vaccine trial participants from "serious adverse events"

Following only a day after our report that the FDA knows about and is preparing for COVID-19 vaccine adverse outcomes which include deaths, a newly released document on the FDA website shows that 2 participants died as a result of "serious adverse events" from the experimental Covid vaccine.
    In an FDA Briefing Document released on December 8th titled, "Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Meeting December 10, 2020," clinical trial results from the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine reveal two study participants died from what were classified as "Serious Adverse Events." On page 41 of the document two vaccine recipients classified as ">55 years of age" died: "[O]ne experienced a cardiac arrest 62 days after vaccination #2 and died 3 days later, and the other died from arteriosclerosis 3 days after vaccination #1."
    As reported in the Jerusalem post:
    "The FDA announced on Tuesday that two trial participants have died after receiving the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine, according to Reuters. According to Walla, one of the deceased individuals was immunocompromised.
    The documents were released ahead of a upcoming meeting on Thursday of outside experts who will debate whether emergency authorization for the vaccine should be granted.

The FDA also said on Tuesday that the data they're presented with is in line with emergency use authorization, raising hopes for Thursday.

According to Maariv, the sister publication of The Jerusalem Post, the FDA announced on Tuesday that there currently is not enough research to guarantee the vaccine's safety for immunocompromised groups, pregnant women and children."
    This report follows closely on the heels of the discovery that the FDA's own public discussion and documents about the COVID-19 vaccines acknowledge that deaths and 21 other conditions, many of which are life-threatening, may result as adverse outcomes from these vaccines. Read more about this developing story here:
    COVID-19 Vaccine Bombshell: FDA Documents Reveal DEATH + 21 Serious Conditions As Possible Adverse Outcomes

2 Calls To Action

1) There is growing concern among the public and health professionals, alike, over the uncertain safety of COVID-19 vaccines. Given the FDA's clear acknowlegment that death, and other life-threatening conditions, are known possible adverse outcomes of the COVID-19 vaccine, it is absolutely necessary for vaccination with them to be voluntary and not mandatory. Informed consent requires that you know the real risks, and make a clear and conscious choice to consent to the intervention beforehand. Join us at Stand for Health Freedom and ACT NOW: Tell your governor and local legislators that COVID-19 vaccines must be voluntary!

2) There are two upcoming FDA advisory committee deadlines coming up for public comments ton the COVID-19 vaccines on Dec 10th and Dec. 17th. These will be livestreamed. Attend and make a comment!
    Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee December 10, 2020 Meeting Announcement
    https://www.fda.gov/advisory-committees/advisory-committee-calendar/vaccines-and-related-biological-products-advisory-committee-december-10-2020-meeting-announcement

Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee December 17, 2020 Meeting Announcement
    https://www.fda.gov/advisory-committees/advisory-committee-calendar/vaccines-and-related-biological-products-advisory-committee-december-17-2020-meeting-announcement
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

3. TopTop #2
    carpet crawler

Re: 2 deaths of Pfizer vaccine trial participants from "serious adverse events"

Oh dear, someone died!

If you read the document you pointed to (Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Meeting December 10, 2020) you could find that 2 people died during the trials - and that 4 people in the placebo group died over the same trial period. Also noted in the same explanatory paragraph:"All deaths represent events that occur in the general population of the age groups where they occurred, at a similar rate".

One death, as you pointed out, was from arteriosclerosis. This disease takes months and years to develop in people; are your sources trying to say that this death from that disease was caused by the vaccine? Or that the vaccine greatly accelerated their death from that disease? Or what?

12 people got appendicitis during the trials, 8 in the vaccine group and 4 in the placebo. Does the vaccine cause appendicitis too?

I'm sure you are a very healthy person who has taken great care of themselves, and doesn't need to take medicines; otherwise you'd have read the labels on most drugs, prescription or otherwise, and discover that the list of side effects for most of them are really pretty long and scary. Which drug is this one?

+++++
    Side effects

The most common side effects of ********* are:
    • headache
    • dizziness
    • drowsiness, fatigue and restless sleep
    • thirst and sweating
    • tingling or numbness in hands and feet
    • ringing in the ears
    • blurred vision and eye irritation
    • fluid retention and ankle swelling
    • mild allergic reaction
    • abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhoea and constipation
    • bladder irritation and pain, frequent urination.
    *********** can increase the risk of heart attack or stroke in people with or without heart disease or the risk factors for heart disease.

Overdose

If you take more than the recommended dose, you could overdose. Call an ambulance straight away by dialling triple zero (000) if you have any of these symptoms (ambulance officers don’t need to involve the police):

• confusion and disorientation
    • anxiety and paranoia
    • anaemia (low red blood cell count)
    • vomiting blood that may look like coffee grounds and bowel motions that look like black tar
    • severe allergic reaction, including swelling of the face
    • kidney and liver problems
    • seizures
    • coma and death.
    Long-term effects

It’s best to discuss the side effects of long term use with a medical practitioner. Regular use of ********* may eventually cause:

• kidney and liver damage
    • bleeding in the stomach and bowels
    • increased risk of heart attack.
    +++++

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    Last edited by Barry; 12-09-2020 at 12:01 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Ells

Sayer Ji, the founder of the "news" site GreenMedInfo has an anti-vaccine agenda. He is a conspiracy theorist with a BA in philosophy. Note that the article "is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment." Beware of pseudo scientists presenting fake news. This kind of false information causes people to be fearful of the vaccine that will save millions of lives.

6. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Jude Iam

good points, though i'm definitely not up for a shot of whatever they're loading into the syringes. not now and not later.

you're right, i am healthy, and take nothing with a warning label on it
    seems to me that one could be many, many different pharmaceuticals.
    way good reason to avoid them. herbal/oriental/ayurvedic/energetic/etc. healing ways available to good effect for most if not all ailments. though you might take issue with that.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by carpet crawler: View Post

8. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Ells

What bothers me is that your position does not consider others. So yes, I take issue with that. Not participating in a vaccine program harms others.

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #6
    occihoff

Re: 2 deaths of Pfizer vaccine trial participants from "serious adverse events"ich I had b

Judith, I appreciate your openness in agreeing that good points have been made here. I wish you would also respond to a point I raised several Waccos ago, where I said that I have had many vaccinations all my life, along with everybody I know, and have only heard of one serious adverse affect. And, thank god, I never got the horrible diseases for which I had been vaccinated!

What about you? What has been your history of vaccinations, side effects, and diseases?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #7
    Mayacaman

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro is refusing a COVID-19 vaccine, citing liability concerns for his skepticism of the experimental shots prepared by monolithic pharmaceutical corporations for profit.

He made the point in colorful terms, singling out the Big Pharma giant, Pfizer, as a vaccine maker that is benefiting from liability waivers.

“In the Pfizer contract it’s very clear: ‘we’re not responsible for any side effects.’ If you turn into a crocodile, it’s your problem,” Bolsonaro said on Thursday.

“If you become superhuman, if a woman starts to grow a beard or if a man starts to speak with an effeminate voice, they will not have anything to do with it,” he added, calling out the vaccine manufacturers.

Bolsonaro has vowed to make COVID-19 vaccines free for the people Brazil, but he refuses to make them compulsory and does not plan to ever take one, which has enraged technocrats urging blind compliance.

“It will be available for everyone that wants it. But me, I won’t get vaccinated,” Bolsonaro said.

“Some people say I’m giving a bad example. But to the imbeciles, to the idiots that say this, I tell them I’ve already caught the virus, I have the antibodies, so why get vaccinated?” the Brazilian president remarked.

While the fake news media and worshipers of authority may scoff at Bolsonaro for his candid remarks, the facts back him up his skepticism of Big Pharma’s objectives.

Big League Politics has reported on how vaccine makers like Pfizer and Moderna will not be compelled to provide damages for the horrific side effects of their rushed, experimental shots:

The US government has granted Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability in case people develop severe side effects from their COVID-19 vaccines.

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act allows the Department of Health and Human Services to provide liability immunity for “certain medical countermeasures,” such as vaccines, except in cases of “willful misconduct.”

According to CNBC, someone who develops severe side effects from a COVID-19 vaccine can neither sue the FDA for authorizing the vaccine, nor one’s employer for mandating it.

And although it is theoretically possible to receive money from the government to cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses following “irreparable harm” from a vaccine, only 29 claims—6 percent of all claims—have received compensation over the past decade.

In short, don’t count on compensation for a COVID-19 vaccine gone wrong. And don’t count on seeing any of those “you may be entitled to financial compensation” commercials for it either…

A significant chunk of the American populace still claims that they’re not willing to take the vaccine, so it will be intriguing to see how this situation develops and if the vaccine becomes either mandatory de jure or de facto.

President Donald Trump should take a cue from the “Trump of the Tropics” and start telling the truth about the COVID-19 vaccines he has pushed for.

[ Source : Big League Politics ]

14. Gratitude expressed by: