Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mayacaman

It’s Here! The Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed Study!

The public has been demanding a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study for decades.

The CDC has steadfastly refused to fund or conduct such a study.

In 2019, Informed Choice WA members proudly joined the grassroots effort to fund the IPAK 2019 Vaxxed/Unvaxxed Study. The Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge (IPAK) is a not-for-profit organization which exists to perform scientific research in the public interest. IPAK is funded by people, LIKE YOU, not pharmaceutical companies.

On November 22, 2020, the study was published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
    FULL STUDY below.

About This Landmark Study

by Andre Angelantoni

This is a landmark paper as it compares whole-health outcomes of fully vaccinated vs unvaccinated children

[1].
    Background: There are pediatric offices around the country that give parents the choice as to which vaccines to give their child. The CDC schedule calls for about 72 vaccines between pre-birth (up to three vaccines given to the pregnant mother) to age 18. About 60% of them contain aluminum salts which are toxicants (“poisons”) added to the vaccines to cause the body to react to the antigen. The antigen is the active part of the vaccine such as the virus or bacterium. Without the aluminum salt, if the antigen happens to be dead, the body will simply ignore it. Live vaccines such as the MMR do not require aluminum salts. We now know that aluminum salts are biopersistent and cumulative. In other words, they travel all over the body and we inject them at a faster rate than children can excrete them, via the vaccination program.

If one wants to understand whether children are overall more healthy with all these immunomodulatory drugs (a fancy way of saying “a drug that modifies the immune system”) than without them, the obvious study to perform is to check the health status of 100% vaccinated kids against those kids who have received zero vaccines. Why do we want to know this? The potential damage these drugs are doing is enormous because the immune system is tightly integrated with every other system in the body, including with the nervous system—and that includes the brain. The dilemma of vaccinating children is that we want to protect them because their immune systems are not yet fully developed—yet activating the immune system of a child’s delicate developing brain is very risky. Here is how the noted medical textbook Kuby’s Immunology explains it:

“the immune system is also much more than an isolated component of the body, merely responsible for search-and-destroy missions. In fact, it interleaves with many of the other body systems, including the endocrine, nervous, and metabolic systems, with more connections undoubtedly to be discovered in time.” [2]

So far, the public health strategy has been to vaccinate as much as the government health agencies want, with no limit. Moreover, the CDC refuses to perform this comparative study, and four bills in Congress that would have forced them to perform this study have all failed: H. R. 2832 in 2007; H.R. 1757 (113th): Vaccine Safety Study Act 2013; H.R.1636 – Vaccine Safety Study Act (2015-16); H.R.3615 – Vaccine Safety Study Act (2017-2018).

Note that the pharmaceutical industry is the second largest donor to politicians (in dollar amount) after the insurance industry and before the oil and gas industry [3].

There is a pediatric practice in Oregon that for the last 30 years has respected the fundamental and critical need for fully informed medical consent, and also respected the individual health circumstances and needs of each of its young patients. Because of this, the practice has medical records on children ranging from those vaccinated per the CDC schedule to children not vaccinated at all. Thus, we have a population we can use to compare.
    What did the study find?

In every measure examined, the fully vaccinated children had more problems than the completely unvaccinated children: more ear infections, more brain damage, more allergies, more dermatitis, more respiratory infections, more eczema—more everything. One category, ADHD, showed **zero** cases in the unvaccinated cohort vs the fully vaccinated cohort.

As mentioned earlier, activating the immune system of the delicate developing brain is risky and aluminum salts travel around the body. We are discovering this aluminum in children’s brains. Aluminum is only slightly less toxic than mercury and possibly on par with lead. Now you may understand why millions of people are saying that the vaccination program, in creating the sickest generation this nation has ever known, is driving the sales of other pharmaceutical products to the tune of 4.5 billion prescriptions per year. It’s not our imagination: Americans really are sicker than other countries and they also are one of the most vaccinated populations on the planet.

Because of the censorship of anything critical of vaccination, and the complete lack of financial incentive to improve safety of either the products or how and when they are administered, we are damaging every single child to some degree, giving them symptoms that start them on the road to being lifetime pharmaceutical customers.

The authors are now moving on to Phase 2 of their study, which they describe as being focused “on the comparison of health outcomes associated with live vs. non-live vaccines, aluminum-containing vaccines vs. non-aluminum containing vaccines, as well as studying the impact of individual vaccines on specific health outcome risks.”
    [1] Relative Incidence of Office Visits and Cumulative Rates of Billed Diagnoses Along the Axis of Vaccination https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/22/8674 [2] Kuby’s Immunology—7th Edition, p.1 [3] Pharmaceuticals / Health Products https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php…

KEY FINDINGS

Overall, the more vaccines a child received, the higher the incidence of health issues, ranging from asthma to weight disorders.

[ CONTINUES...]
    Last edited by Barry; 11-30-2020 at 12:16 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

3. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: It’s Here! The Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed Study!

It's always good to do your research. Despite the claims of this post, there have been several reputable studies re this issue. Rather than take sides in my reply, I encourage any one who reads the post to check out the facts before deciding one way or the other. That's what I did and why I did not click "gratitude."

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Howard

I've got one for you:

Prior to 1955, the incidence of polio was 13.9 cases per 100,000. This decreased to 0.8 cases per 100,000 in 1961 after the U.S. adopted the widespread use of the polio vaccine.

Pretty significant statistical evidence that the unvaxxed were worse off than the vaxxed.

6. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Howard: View Post
    Howard, As i have stated before in this forum, Jonas Salk was something close to being a "secular saint" [Hannah Arendt's term.] Nevertheless, as Robert Kennedy Jr. has stated - and as he very articulately explains in the following interview, ever since 1986, when, under the Reagan Administration, the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex was granted free reign, without any liability for their products, the slippery slope of Vaccinations has been in free fall.

8. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Mayacaman

Quote gypsey wrote:

It's always good to do your research. Despite the claims of this post, there have been several reputable studies re this issue. Rather than take sides in my reply, I encourage any one who reads the post to check out the facts before deciding one way or the other. That's what I did and why I did not click "gratitude."
    Could you cite a few of these studies, gypsey? I would appreciate that.

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #6
    OurFreeSociety

Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post

Hi,

I would also like to see your placebo scientific studies that proof that vaccines are safe.

Please provide at least 10 studies.

Also, can you please answer these questions for me.

https://wedeservehealth.com/health/v...e-of-vaccines/

Thanks

12. TopTop #7
    OurFreeSociety

Not to mention that the PEOPLE (that's all of us) pay for the legal section of the mafia gov't that hears your case in court if you actually make it to that part of the criminal gov't.

So it's NOT the pharma mafia who has to pay out if you win your case in court, it's us.

No different than the criminal cops who abuse, rape or kill human beings. They go to court, whether it's settled or the jury sides with the victim, we the PEOPLE pay for the settlement, the cop gets to walk away scott free.

Same with the evil corps that trumpet gave tons of bailout money to during this scamdemic. WE THE PEOPLE pay for the bailouts, & small & medium (even large) companies don't get a DIME!!!

https://youtu.be/lyJjHjbMaO0

I can't remember the percentage, but at least 50-75% of all people who are injured (or died) due to vaccines never make it there to court.

And you have to use one arm of the gov't to fight the other arm (say that 10 times) & YOU have to provide all the proof even though you have no one helping you.

And it takes YEARS to even get a court date.

I'm not sure how many of these links are still working since goolag (by way of the criminal gov't) takes down/censor almost 100% of all the evidence that vaccines are harmful & deadly to the human population.

https://www.evernote.com/l/ACn4rahcFyJId5kzOYYK1NlCPXxZmOCXdws/
    I got this list from someone in a FB group a few years ago, but that was before all the MAJOR censoring (book burning) started taking place.

They have even taken down Del's channel, FB group, etc.

I'm STILL not 100% sure he's not CO.

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #8
    OurFreeSociety

Your "continue" link at the bottom is dead.

The telecommunications industry has even MORE power (from what I heard) than the pharma mafia.

And guess what!!!

You also can NOT sue them if their cell phone towers harm or kill you.

All of the same people are involved in all of these industries including the gov't.

It's a revolving door of one person working for XYZ company, then gets a high level job in the mafia gov't, they do their job to push slave laws upon the people, then they go back to working for another company & of course the evils are behind all of this.

Great book - https://amzn.to/2qvSRyJ

15. TopTop #9
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by OurFreeSociety: View Post
    I would also like to see your placebo scientific studies that proof that vaccines are safe.

Please provide at least 10 studies.

Also, can you please answer these questions for me.

https://wedeservehealth.com/health/v...e-of-vaccines/

Thanks
    Foolishly, I followed that link. It's full of a bunch of insider acronyms and esoteric (to people not in the field) terms.

So, your point is, only experts can comment here on the interwebs? I think there's some merit in such an idea, so... what are the standards that a person should have before they're allowed an opinion? Do they need a degree in the topic at hand? published papers? hmm.. that can't be enough. We better vet the journals, to make sure they're reputable -- and the colleges, they're kinda sketchy too, a lot of them. Well, something more then. We all know if they make a living in a field where that kind of knowledge is important, they're tainted by the money. And who's going to keep these unqualified voices off the internet? Barry's been chastised for censorship, maybe we need it to be uncensored. But... if it's uncensored, anyone can say anything? this conundrum sucks...

16. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

17. TopTop #10
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by OurFreeSociety: View Post
    I fixed the Link. It's Here ! { =ALSO ^Above ^=}

18. Gratitude expressed by: