Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ericspi10

Solo Cottage or Multi-Building Property - Wanted

Hello West County, I am looking for a new solo home (cottage, yurt, granny unit, etc) on acreage, ideally west of Sebastopol in Occidental/Bodega (or nearby, between Bodega-Bloomfield-Forestville-Seb). Alternatively, I could hold the lease for a multi-building property (and find other people), and I can build my own house (more below). I am a bodyworker, musician, and student (multiple zooms!), and I cook all my own food. Before covidz, I was very involved in community through singing, dancing, men's work, group somatic work, and organizing events. In recent years, I was immersed in natural building, ancestral skills, growing food, and other land-praising ways. I need a home with a full kitchen, wood burning stove, direct sunlight through the windows year-round, and space to play music. Outside, I want garden space, fire pit, acreage to wander, and communal space for woodshop/movement/music/bodywork. I'm ready to plant my roots in a multi-year home where I can "invest" my many skills. I also would be happy to build a (natural) structure next year - my own house, sauna, or massage studio, etc - for the landlord to keep, or any of the things I listed above. My budget is flexible depending on the offering, and my timing is flexible, while I would like to be settled by February 2021. Thank you for reading about me!
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email