Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    CarolineHope84

Looking for housemate to share peaceful quiet home with your own apartment -  1500

Hi,

My name is Caroline, I am looking for a housemate to share a peaceful
    and quiet and joyous home with. You would also share the home with my precious bunny Hopealong. You would have two bedrooms and a private bath, along with private entry if you wish to utilize, and also can shut hallway door that leads to your section of the house for extra privacy. Ad with more details listed below. We also have a lovely back yard with a sweet gardening space if you enjoy gardening. You would share the living room, and kitchen area with myself and bunny. Please let me know if you are interested, and would like more information.

Lovely, tranquil neighborhood, convenient to hospital, SRJC, shopping, and parks. 2 Bedrooms with private full bath, sinks and mirrors. Can use second bedroom as office. Ready for move in - Double Pane Milgard windows, new Sliding Door to patio for private entrance, wood blinds. Newly refinished hardwood flooring in living room, Kitchen has new appliances. New Air Conditioning and heating. Home newly painted inside and out in 2018. Bathroom newly remodeled 2018 with new vanity, sinks, mirrors, and plank flooring. Large beautiful front and backyards, nice Trex patio deck (backyard). $1500/month. Utilities and internet included.
    Last edited by CarolineHope84; 01-07-2021 at 03:45 PM. Reason: mistaken price
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email