Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    Mayacaman

Re: Are you hopeful and excited about getting Pfitzer's vaccine?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post
    What are some telltale signs of political fundamentalism? These come to my mind:

Are you saying, Zeno, that you see some sort of "political fundamentalist" in me? -Because, I assure you, I am not a member of any party or group - either economic -or- political... I am utterly and absolutely independent of any political party that exists in America in the present. When it comes to the so-called "Democratic Party" versus the so-called "Republican Party", my "politics" is the politics of Mercutio: "A plague on both your houses."

What I favor -in American politics- is a moment that has quite passed & gone : the "Paleo-Progressive" moment -A tendency which might be described as the Circle defined by the three points: Eugene Debs, Robert LaFollette, Sr., and
    the elder Lindbergh - All of whom died in 1924 or 1925.

And if & when I refer to Karl Marx, it is not as a Guru but as an historian that I see him. His book "Das Kapital" is important historically -both as an account & as a relic.

So yes, I would say you did "get it wrong". For you have misconstrued my meaning. You would condense me & put me in a cubbyhole; but I can not be contained. I defy your categories. I have learned to think outside of all of the binary boxes.

"The Tao"
    as Lao Tzu said, is "not this, not that"...

Last edited by Barry; 12-22-2020 at 10:43 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #32
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    Peter/podfish wrote:
    "now come on, MM, when someone posts something about an Irishman, a priest, and a druid who go into a bar.... do you answer with a discussion of Catholicism and its sordid history with the Celts? "

Now you come on, Peter. In the first place, you may address me by my name, which is Mark. Evidently we do agree about at least two things at this juncture of the discussion :

A. That the C.I.A. is evil = equivalent to the R.C.C.

&

B. The Roman Catholic Church has a sordid history regarding the Celts

But that is beside the point I was trying to put over. My point is that using Google is a sure way to give the C.I.A. permission to map your brain. Frankly, I don't care how fast it is & and how many results Google comes up with. Google uses algorithms that censor large segments of Reality and they spy on us. Not nice.

4. TopTop #33
    M/M

Your list could serve as a beautiful mirror for you .... if you are open.

I wish you a renaissance in your own consciousness... The beauty of discovery of the value of those you worked with early on... meant you did not see through the eyes of 'authorities' in your institution and in society at large...

Yet you, and others, have so identified w/gods or authorities of mainstream media... and carefully lay out for all to see - the grounds and justification for a witch hunt or scapegoating.

Some of us are more familiar w/medical information so can see through some of the lies and fallacies easier, and some are not familiar w/medical info yet also recognize certain signs.... We endanger no one - though we are accused of doing so.

I don't deny you your right to follow the paths in life that make the most sense to you - would that you and
    others allow all people the same. The disdain and contempt conveyed by some is not lost on us...
    In ego defense mechanisms, there is a strategy of 'identification with the aggressor' - the ego believing
    itself safe thereby.... It is an unfortunate inflated and blind strategy... making one deal harshly with fellow humans and not look below the surface to discern if a given path/authorities are deserving of such devotion. (The latter is especially difficult in a climate where much information is suppressed.)

The Aquarian Age might or might not have begun yesterday (two planets conjoined in Zero degree of Aquarius on the Solstice)... a time to expand in knowledge of the unity of all life - not just all humans but all species.. and to learn to respect same.

We can see that for every finger pointing blame or judgment on others, three fingers come back to the pointer at same time. Projections or defenses that are erroneous will eventually be dropped by us individually and collectively - as they are not based in verities or eternal universal ideas - and their adoption makes for many problems and for much needless suffering.

It is exciting time to be alive.. The future is a mystery. All of us want and deserve respect. The Golden Rule et al is a great way to travel. All will be revealed... "All will be well and every manner of thing shall be well"...eventually. We are all works in progress..

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post

5. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

6. TopTop #34
    Zeno Swijtink

Thank you, Mark. I smiled when I read your wittiism "Paleo-Progressives." But I guess you coined this before the paleo-diet.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #35
    Mayacaman

Zeno wrote:
    "Thank you, Mark. I smiled when I read your wittiism "Paleo-Progressives." But I guess you coined this before the paleo-diet."

Yes, Zeno. Although the term
    "Paleo-Progressive" was in existence before I came along, I was the first to take the term and attempt to define it as a sociological & political tendency. I realized - much to my surprise - that no sociologist had ever attempted to do that, and that consequently there was a vacuum there; since the term "Paleo-Conservative" had not only been defined, there were also followers in that camp and there were card-carrying, identifiable players.

9. TopTop #36
    jessica_ashford

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Pfizer’s Experimental Covid-19 Vaccine
    —What You’re Not Being Told

Johnny Vedmore
    how COVID-19 vaccine works

NOVEMBER 18, 2020

Pfizer’s long history of scandals, and the fact that they have never been held to account for their crimes, continues to be ignored by the media, even as its experimental mRNA vaccine candidate for Covid-19 draws ever closer to US government approval.

The vaccine information war has kicked up a gear, and the mainstream media vultures are circling to descend on any content that they can easily label and dismiss as misinformation. Laws will be passed throughout legislatures globally to criminalise anyone who publicly misunderstands any part of the complex biological processes involved in many of the new experimental vaccine technologies that are being used to produce Covid-19 vaccine candidates.

Even now, intelligence agencies and intelligence-backed tech companies are set to deploy sophisticated methods to censor content and deplatform news websites that they view as promoting ‘vaccine hesitancy’ as well as ‘vaccine misinformation’, particularly as a Covid-19 vaccine candidate lurches closer to approval.

It is expected that by month’s end the mRNA vaccine produced by the scandal-ridden pharmaceutical giant Pfizer will be approved by the US government via an emergency-use authorization, with other countries expected to follow suit. Pfizer, in anticipation of the seemingly imminent and assured approval of their vaccine candidate, has already been manufacturing hundreds of millions of doses of its vaccine for weeks and has received praise from governments and mainstream media alike for its self-reported claims that its vaccine is 90 percent effective.

In particular, the success of the experimental mRNA mass vaccination program appears to hinge on the general population being unable to effectively articulate their concerns and objections. Whilst the mainstream media are quick to point out when somebody makes an error in how they believe the mRNA vaccine works, they don’t offer any further information than the official government line. Public distrust in vaccination programs is not the fault of those who don’t understand the way this brand-new technology works. Public distrust is all-pervasive because only one side of the argument is allowed to be heard. We do need to understand the technology involved, as there is a difference between mRNA vaccines and DNA vaccines.

Having a general understanding of the reason why someone should object to being given an experimental mRNA vaccine is necessary for creating a clear and coherent argument.

We are about to examine a subject that has been one of the most censored topics in the modern era. But now, more than ever before, we are in desperate need of the information that is being systematically hidden from the public. This article will be banned and attacked by those who believe we, the general public, shouldn’t know all the information about what they want to achieve from the coming mass global vaccinations. The reason for the current establishment’s unwillingness to speak about this subject leads to perhaps unnecessary suspicion. Such suspicions will never be dismissed via the currently employed tactic of smearing anyone who questions intentions. If governments worldwide want their populations to submit to these vaccinations, then they need to stop patronising people and speak honestly.

However, since that is unheard of, they will continue to employ coercive tactics, as they will be trying out a never-before-approved experimental method to boost the immune system by manipulating the process our DNA uses to signal for the creation of certain proteins, and we have little idea of what the long-term impact this brand-new therapeutic technology could have on our health. No politician, medical expert, or pharmaceutical representative is willing to accept responsibility for challenges that might be around the corner.

Many of the pharmaceutical companies researching potential coronavirus vaccines are using old methods. They take a proverbial pinch of the virus and infect your immune system at a very low and slow rate, allowing your body the time it needs to build up a natural immunological resistance to the illness. But developing those types of vaccines is a slow and arduous process, and the current leaders in the race to mass global vaccination are pharmaceutical companies using a radical new method that has never been tried before.

‘They are going to hack the cells in your body in order to make them into drug factories’, says Nathan Vardi, a staff writer for Forbes, in a video titled Why Pfizer Is Betting Big on an Unproven Treatment for Covid-19, from March 2020. ‘The problem is with this approach’, Vardi admits, ‘is there’s never been an approved mRNA product’.

The various scientific explorations into the therapeutic applications of potential mRNA treatments are still in their infancy, but the method has been lauded as a potential solution to the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases, for protein replacement, and for gene therapy.

In January 2020, the de facto leader in the mRNA field was the pharmaceutical company Moderna, but—in the wake of Covid-19—other major companies began to focus on the mRNA method. Moderna was able to pioneer that method several years ago, thanks to funding largely provided by the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Now, as 2020 draws to a close, the race to develop the winning Covid-19 vaccine is in full swing, and another Big Pharma company has seemingly beaten Moderna to the development of a supposedly effective mRNA vaccine, thanks to Pfizer teaming up with BioNTech, a small German company, to pip Moderna to the post. But, in this race to ‘save humanity’, there are bound to be pitfalls, especially when introducing completely new health technologies into mainstream use. Has Pfizer rung the finishing bell in this global race to end the current pandemic, or, instead, is it hurtling towards a disaster of epic proportions?

There are very informative scientific papers available from just before the pandemic began that give us an insight into this new mRNA technology. So here I’ll examine the DNA manipulating method, the vaccine, the people behind the research and development at BioNTech, but most important, I’ll examine Pfizer, and look at how the company has avoided accountability when things go wrong—and things do go wrong at Pfizer.

mRNA Vaccine Technology and How It Works

The vital interaction that mRNA has with our DNA has made selling mRNA vaccine technology extremely difficult for those who believe it’s the future of human medicine. The fact that it will alter the function of your DNA in your body has made many people suspicious of what unexpected horrors could arise through mass use of this new and experimental technique.

Unsurprisingly, the people marketing the vaccines have tried to downplay the aggressive and genetically manipulative nature of the treatment. In fairness, trying to explain the workings of such a complex new technology in plain English is exceedingly difficult. This is apparent when one listens to representatives of the mainstream media, who are often mealy mouthed when describing the biological processes that will take place when you receive the mRNA vaccine. But inability to articulate the technology isn’t surprising when you consider that part of your DNA, after breaking in two through a natural process, will then be combined with the experimental mRNA in a way that seems esoteric to many of us. It’s almost impossible to imagine such a process taking place in one’s own vulnerable biological system, in one’s DNA, the most precious building blocks of life that define your very existence.

After a preprogrammed strand of mRNA has merged with a naturally severed part of your DNA, it will request the production of a protein that should help trigger your immune system. In theory, this should boost your immune system and aid in the mass production of the proteins necessary to successfully fight the specific illness. The inserted messenger-RNA (thus, mRNA) should be relatively easy to design and programme as long as the scientists involved have the genetic coding for the infection it is to fight. In this case, the necessary data was released in January 2020 by the Chinese. Mild side effects to this process should be expected.

Although no extreme side effects were reported by Pfizer during the stage 3 testing of their mRNA vaccine, nearly every participant suffered mild symptoms, including swelling of the arm, irritation of the skin, and headaches, to name just a few. But, as we shall see, the information that Pfizer releases about its clinical trials and what happens in reality can be quite different.

I have just described the basic information you require for understanding how the coming mRNA vaccine works, but what I can’t describe to you is what happens in the long term. This form of therapeutic alternative has never been allowed or sanctioned before, aside from small clinical trials. There has never been an FDA-approved clinical trial for mRNA medicine because its usage comes with an abundance of ethical and moral questions and unknown possibilities.

At the same time, the utilisation of the mRNA method could also be one of the biggest leaps forward in technology ever recorded in human history. If we give the technology the benefit of the doubt and assume that it has no negative long-term side effects, then it is a potential treatment for almost every human illness on earth.

Opening this mRNA floodgate would mean normalising regular vaccinations for nearly every imaginable ailment. In the best-case scenario, you could be vaccinated against cancer, heart disease, diabetes, dementia and Alzheimer’s, and any other human ailment that derives from a fault in your DNA. In the worst-case scenario, you could be left dead or crippled like Pfizer’s victims in its experiments on Nigerian children during the late 1990s.

All that being said, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has a major downside to it. Pfizer and Moderna have stated that their mRNA vaccines need to be kept at -70° C and -20° C, respectively, which is a significant logistical challenge. Without these extremely cold temperatures, the mRNA and combined nanoparticles will lose their integrity. There are no studies on the effect of poorly stored mRNA vaccines on the human body. In comparison, DNA vaccines are much easier to transport and store as they are much more stable molecules.

As we have seen, the potential for mRNA technology is boundless. If the vaccine is successful in normalising the process of gene editing for medicinal benefit, there will be pressure to continue editing genes in other ways. It isn’t hard to see that the technology could have cosmetic, medical, and military applications that could range from phosphorescent skin to military bioweapons beyond our imagination. That is the reason why the people behind this technology are reluctant to speak about its potential game-changing mRNA method, for it represents our first real steps into transhumanism.
    Thank you for this interesting article. Added to bookmarkes

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #37
    Goat Rock Ukulele

2,000,000 vaccinated to date. Very few serious allergic reactions almost exclusively in people who are prone to allergic reactions, many of whom carry epipens with them. Infect those same 2,000,000 with Covid-19 and see what you get. Even at 1/4th of one percent that would be 50,000 dead. Not even taking into account the many times that who would suffer permanent harm.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jessica_ashford: View Post

12. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

13. TopTop #38
    geomancer

I've watched 1/3 of this video so far and found it to be quite interesting and informative

COVID 19 Vaccine Deep Dive: Safety, Immunity, RNA Production, w Shane Crotty, PhD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0C5tFHze8

Professor Shane Crotty, PhD answers a series of COVID 19 vaccine questions including what are the chances of long-term side effects? How safe is RNA vaccine (i.e. Pfizer / BioNTech and Moderna Vaccines) technology? How long does mRNA from a vaccine stay in our cells? What else goes in vaccines? How long does immunity last? Why are T-Cells so important? Why does Pfizer's vaccine need to stay SO cold?

Shane Crotty, PhD is a Professor at the La Jolla Institute for Immunology, Center for Infectious Disease and Vaccine Research, Crotty Lab. Professor Crotty also has an academic appointment with the University of California San Diago. See his full bio here:
    https://www.lji.org/labs/crotty/#over...

Professor Crotty on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/profshanecrotty

14. TopTop #39
    pamelaL

Do you know who funds Professor Crotty and his research? I did not find that info.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post

15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

16. TopTop #40

Why any person who understands how the EXPERIMENTAL mRNA technologies are supposed to "work" (hack your DNA and replicate the unknown genetic sequences in the mRNA) and why anyone who also knows what ingredients are in so-called "vaccines" would be "excited" about being the subject of an experimental gene-therapy, I cannot comprehend.

Those who will allow this experimental therapy into their body via very shoddy informed consent are taking a high-risk to their health. But it is your choice to do this as an adult.
    None of the sorcerers (bigpharma) who are ca$hing in on these unnecessary interventions are liable for any harm done by the 'therapies' they are offering.

Humans have very very sophisticated and highly highly intelligent immune systems (innate, adaptive and interferon) that have served us well over the last 200,000+ years. If this were not true, we would not even be here. We each have approx. 380Trillion so-called "viruses" (or are they "exosomes" communicating?) as well as 60Trillion bacteria INSIDE OF OUR BODIES! Some of these 'critters' are 4Billion years old (LUCA).
    The current "SARS CoV-2 critter" was conceived In Silica, i.e. it is based upon utilizing CRISPR-like genetic sequencing pieced together in Frankenstein-like fashion.
    If one understands the differences between Germ and Terrain theories, one would come to understand that we are an integral part of an ecology, both inside as well as outside of our bodies. The war-model relies on fear of outside invaders.

We live in a toxic environment and it's amazing that we are not dead, although sicknesses and dis-eases are on the rise. Could this be related to toxic environments we live in and toxic chemicals that we consume on a daily basis?

The so-called "vaccines" are a "Final Solution" as well as echo the fears that Sarah Palin spoke of: Death Panels.

Our fear of death has been hijacked and some of us are being pushed, by a media-blitz PR-campaign, to be afraid of fully living.

(not that I support lab animal experimentation)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

17. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

18. TopTop #41
    M/M

My sense is that the excitement, at least in part, is related to wanting life to return to some semblance of normal - no masks, social distancing, shuttered businesses... This year - possibly very soon - will reveal whether that faith or hope is warranted ...or misplaced. The new species being 'discovered' are interesting in that regard.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kltkwmn~707: View Post

19. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

20. TopTop #42
    natural home

Thnak you thank you.. A voice of reason in the midst of the hysteria is much appreciated. I don't do flu shots never have never will. I protect my body by eating well, creating healthy relationships, and dancing and singing often.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kltkwmn~707: View Post

21. Gratitude expressed by:

22. TopTop #43
    elfrock

Yes, there may be some risks to the vaccines - any vaccine. But for me the risks of COVID by far outweigh the risks of the vaccine.

23. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

24. TopTop #44
    Deborah Thayer

still nothing but the injection site prick tenderness second day aft my first moderna covid vax---I was informed that the true effect isn't on until 2 weeks after the 2nd vax---like the shingles vax. The vax isn't an instant miracle... masks worn properly- space and hygiene still crucial for optimum safety--
    In six weeks I'm looking forward to getting on to After Covid! FIRST HUMANS,TRY TO DO NO HARM---
    Put kindness and respect back into humans doing----- toward human kind... like Maya said, "do the best you know how, when you know better--do better"---we are free to be conscious--when habituated toward co-existence

25. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

26. TopTop #45
    Jude Iam

"I was informed that the true effect isn't on until 2 weeks after the 2nd vax"

.. doctor died at 2 weeks -
    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...2py-story.html

18 days, when Hank Aron died.

i hope you're well, my dear.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Deborah Thayer: View Post

27. TopTop #46
    pamelaL

Balanced vaccine Info from an Integrative medical doctor well known to our Santa Rosa office:

Dear Patients and Friends,

Difficult decisions must now be made about vaccinations. IF, WHICH ONE, AND WHEN? Decisions need to be made according to a careful assessment of risks and benefits.
    While early data suggest the two mRNA vaccines work better than expected, safety is the big issue to grapple with. Please see below for my recommendations by age and risk group.
    Receiving the vaccine is a personal choice, and access has been prioritized primarily based on age and comorbidities in order to protect the most vulnerable populations. If you are young, I strongly discourage it. If you are middle-aged and healthy, I discourage it. If you are in older age groups and/or have comorbidities, I recommend to take a personal risk assessment, consider the best vaccine option for you and seriously begin to explore all options. Of course, there are many variables to consider, such as living in a household with high-risk individuals, which can change your individual assessment of risk/benefit.
    If you can, I would prefer that people wait for the more standard vaccine, such as the AstraZeneca vaccine.
    If you feel you never want to take a vaccine, then call our office to help you assess your risk and develop a long-term protection strategy.
    Current COVID-19 Vaccines

Approved in USA:

• Pfizer/BioNTech – Pfizer/BioNTech have developed BTN162b2, an mRNA vaccine given in two doses by injection to protect against COVID-19.
    • Moderna – Moderna’s vaccine candidate, mRNA-1273, is an mRNA based vaccine given in two injections and works similarly to Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.
    Not Yet Approved in USA:

• AstraZeneca – Unlike Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford’s vaccine candidate, AZD1222, is an adenoviral based vaccine given in two injections.
    Safety of the Current mRNA Vaccines

Brand new vaccine technology- vaccine controversies

• No messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine has ever been approved for any disease
    • No published, peer-reviewed human data to compare to for more common vaccine technology
    • No animal studies
    • Known and unknown complications
    • No proof that the vaccine stops transmission of the virus
    • Unknown duration of effects and immunity
    Reports of allergic reaction, anaphylaxis and death
    Common side effects from vaccines, including those from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, include pain at injection site, fever, and headache. These typically resolve quickly; however more serious side effects are being reported.
    During a two-week period in December 2020, the CDC reported over 4,000 adverse events in the US after administration of the Pfizer vaccine. Of those, 175 were identified as possible cases of severe allergic reaction and 21 cases of anaphylaxis after administration of the first dose of the vaccine. Although the rate of adverse events is low (roughly 11 in 1 million), there are still some serious concerns.

Norway has recently reported deaths among elderly people who received the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in addition to allergic and anaphylaxis side effects. Of 42,000 people given the vaccine in mid-January 2021, there were 33 reported deaths. All those who died were over the age of 75 years old and were associated with fever, nausea and diarrhea. Health authorities of Norway say there is no evidence of a direct link between these deaths and the vaccine but have observed common and allergic reactions. Germany has experienced a similar scenario with cases of elderly people dying shortly after vaccination.

Recently, the death of a "very healthy, 56-year-old man" in the US has made headlines in relation to the COVID-19 vaccine. On January 6, 2021 USA Today first reported the death of Dr. Gregory Michael, a OBGYN physician in Florida weeks after receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. He reportedly died from a stroke after developing a condition called thrombocytopenia (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura). Immune Thrombocytopenia caused by immunizations is not a new thing. In fact, numerous studies have documented it in relation to various vaccines.

It is unclear if this death was directly caused by the Pfizer vaccine.
    More recently, California health officials investigated a possible bad batch of Moderna vaccines, but no justification for resuming treatment was provided.
    Potential for Creating More Severe or Lethal Disease?

Concern has risen regarding the potential for the COVID-19 vaccines to 'pathogenically prime' your immune system and contribute to eliciting a condition called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE), also known as Immune Enhancement Disease.
    Pathogenic priming is a scenario in which a vaccine primes the immune system, but in a manner that has deleterious effects. A person gets the vaccine and develops antibodies which indicate an immune response; however, when the person encounters the virus in nature, the person becomes sicker.
    ADE occurs when a suboptimal antibody, such as one created by a vaccine, binds with an active virus, in nature, and instead of preventing infection, results in an enhancement of the ability of the virus to enter cells! Such anti-bodies created by a vaccine have the potential to amplify infection instead of preventing it.
    ADE has been observed in numerous viruses including Coronaviruses and is suspected to be responsible for the side effects observed in animal studies that halted development of the top 2002 SARS vaccine candidates. At the time vaccine studies in animals were wildly promising and showed dramatic anti-body response to the candidates. However, allergic reactions were documented and when the vaccinated animals were challenged with the virus, they became seriously ill.

In addition, pathogenic priming and ADE is thought to be responsible for numerous deaths in response to RSV vaccinations of children in the 1960s and vaccinations for Dengue Fever in the Philippines in 2014.
    Contraindications to COVID-19 Vaccines:

The CDC has developed a list of contraindications and precautions regarding the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. A history of any of the following is contraindicated and these patients should NOT receive the vaccine.

• Severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) after a previous dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine or any of its components
    • Immediate allergic reaction of any severity to a previous dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine or any of its components (including polyethylene glycol [PEG])
    • Immediate allergic reaction of any kind to polysorbate (due to potential cross-reactive hypersensitivity with the vaccine ingredient PEG)
    COVID Effects on Different Age Groups

For younger populations, COVID is less of a problem than the standard flu, at least for the overwhelming majority of youth.
    Center of Disease Control Age Group Data: 2/1/2020 – 01/13/2021
    Group: Age: Number of Deaths: % of Total COVID Deaths:
    I ≤24 620 0.2%
    II 25-54 21,300 6.5%
    III 55-64 38,830 11.8%
    IV 65-74 70,230 21.3%
    V ≥75 196,417 59.6%
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm
    80.9% of all COVID-19 deaths are of ages 65 and over. Only 6% of COVID-19 deaths were recorded in people with no co-morbid conditions, and the average patient that died had 2.6 co-morbid conditions.
    Similar age-related trends are seen with hospitalization data.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html
    Recommendations
    Age (years) Recommendation Reason
    0 to 15 Not Approved Not authorized for use
    16 to 19 Strongly discourage Extremely low risk from COVID
    20 to 50 Strongly discourage Extremely low risk from COVID
    51 to 69 - Healthy Strongly discourage Low risk from COVID
    51 to 69 - Comorbidities Consider/Explore More safety data are pending. Age group with moderate death rates for COVID.
    >70 - Healthy Consider/Explore More safety data are pending. Age group with high death rates for COVID.
    >70 - Comorbidities Consider/Explore More safety data are pending. Age group with highest death rates for COVID.
    Due to yet unknown safety concerns of the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, unless there is urgency needed, I am recommending other preventative options including waiting for the non-mRNA vaccine by AstraZeneca. However, the AstraZeneca vaccine will not likely become approved until mid-February at earliest and with distribution and expanded access taking some time.
    If you have any questions, Please contact our office at 1(888) 453-6825 to schedule a telemedicine consultation for Dr. Herskowitz’s recommendation for you individually.
    These personal recommendations are based on information that I currently have. I certainly suggest that any patient consider these as general recommendations, and that they speak with their own primary doctor about their own personal risks before receiving any flu vaccinations.
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Ahvie Herskowitz

28. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

29. TopTop #47
    pamelaL

If you want to get the vaccine, I do hope you wait for the good one made here in the USA that was made in the normal fashion vaccines are made and gone through a few trials not on you! Buyer beware of this messengerRNA "vaccine" - hang in there and be patient if you want the shot, do the best thing for your one and only precious body, get the actual vaccine in time.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by elfrock: View Post

30. TopTop #48
    caromia333

I highly recommend reading the actual ingredients in vaccines.
    Here's a complete list. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pi...nt-table-2.pdf

The reason many of the vaccines contain aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury and other toxic substances - is that they create an immediate immune response in your body. Sadly many people have been injured or even died.
    You can track injuries and deaths with US governments data on this website medalerts.org

Because we are all unique with different biological responses, we all respond differently to these vaccines (one size does not fit all) -most of the ingredients have been classified as known carcinogens.

I think its very important to know what you are taking. Your choice but educate yourself.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

31. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

32. TopTop #49
    wisewomn

Thanks for providing this information, Caromia.
    My understanding is that the COVID vaccines are a complete departure from all previous vaccines: m-RNA vaccines. Do you have a list of their ingredients? Thanks.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caromia333: View Post

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #50
    wisewomn

PamelaL, do you have any further info on this US vaccine, like the name and/or the release date? Thanks.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post

35. Gratitude expressed by:

36. TopTop #51
    caromia333

Because these are for profit medical technologies - it has been difficult for me to get all the contents. Many MDs are raising concerns about the mRNA technology and polyethylene glycol. “The RNA is packaged in a similar manner in both vaccines, which requires the use of polyethylene glycol, the chemical suspected to induce allergic reactions in a few patients who had an allergic reaction to the Pfizer vaccine,” Sanjeev Jain, MD, PhD, board-certified allergist and immunologist at Columbia Allergy based on the West Coast, tells Verywell. The mRNA is EXPERIMENTAL and we have yet to understand the long term side effects of it in the human body. We can only look at other vaccines to understand the history of issues associated with them.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post

37. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

38. TopTop #52
    wisewomn

To date the Astrazeneca vaccine is only 70% effective against Covid-19, as published in the Lancet.
    Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine efficacy - The Lancet
    Covid-19 vaccine: Latest updates on Oxford, Moderna and Pfizer breakthroughs - and who will get it first? (telegraph.co.uk)
    The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are in the mid-90% effective against Covid-19. How the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines compare - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post

39. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

40. TopTop #53
    M/M

This article (if link holds-having morphed twice) looks at just what is known re: 'coat' in mRNA agents. These are untested over the long-term:
    https://thewallwillfall.org/𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗡𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵-𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲/

I will post other information about nanotechnology - in conspiracy thread. This technology is unfortunately quite advanced and in use more than we imagine.

41. TopTop #54
    geomancer

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/18/b...us-deaths.html

Underselling the Vaccine

“We’re underselling the vaccine,” Dr. Aaron Richterman, an infectious-disease specialist at the University of Pennsylvania, said.

“It’s going to save your life — that’s where the emphasis has to be right now,” Dr. Peter Hotez of the Baylor College of Medicine said.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are “essentially 100 percent effective against serious disease,” Dr. Paul Offit, the director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, said. “It’s ridiculously encouraging.”
    -------------------------------------------
    Here’s my best attempt at summarizing what we know:

• The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines — the only two approved in the U.S. — are among the best vaccines ever created, with effectiveness rates of about 95 percent after two doses. That’s on par with the vaccines for chickenpox and measles. And a vaccine doesn’t even need to be so effective to reduce cases sharply and crush a pandemic.
    • If anything, the 95 percent number understates the effectiveness, because it counts anyone who came down with a mild case of Covid-19 as a failure. But turning Covid into a typical flu — as the vaccines evidently did for most of the remaining 5 percent — is actually a success. Of the 32,000 people who received the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine in a research trial, do you want to guess how many contracted a severe Covid case? One.
    • Although no rigorous study has yet analyzed whether vaccinated people can spread the virus, it would be surprising if they did. “If there is an example of a vaccine in widespread clinical use that has this selective effect — prevents disease but not infection — I can’t think of one!” Dr. Paul Sax of Harvard has written in The New England Journal of Medicine. (And, no, exclamation points are not common in medical journals.) On Twitter, Dr. Monica Gandhi of the University of California, San Francisco, argued: “Please be assured that YOU ARE SAFE after vaccine from what matters — disease and spreading.”
    • The risks for vaccinated people are still not zero, because almost nothing in the real world is zero risk. A tiny percentage of people may have allergic reactions. And I’ll be eager to see what the studies on post-vaccination spread eventually show. But the evidence so far suggests that the vaccines are akin to a cure.

42. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

43. TopTop #55
    Deborah Thayer

Still no ill effects from my first Moderna vax on Jan 20, 2021---just glad to be on deck for the next one---toward AFTER COVID--
    the new A.C.

44. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

45. TopTop #56
    wisewomn

The m-RNA vaccines have been studied for well over 10 years. They are not something that was recently pulled out of a hat.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC

46. Gratitude expressed by:

47. TopTop #57
    M/M

Going on 20 years actually and they have NEVER ever been able to make it past the animal study phase. What happened when animals contracted real virus in wild after being vaccinated - too many died. What did CDC / FDA do... allowed the technocrats to bypass animal studies entirely and experiment directly in humans.

That said, I do truly hope that everyone who has placed their faith in these agents remains healthy and thriving.

I do not want anyone to be harmed, which has been the whole point of my posting what others have fought long and hard to bring to public's awareness -- often at great cost to themselves.

48. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

49. TopTop #58
    wisewomn

Got links from reputable sources? Thanks.

50. Gratitude expressed by:

51. TopTop #59
    M/M

There are plenty throughout Conspiracy thread; though I suspect you won't consider them 'reputable.'

52. Gratitude expressed by:

53. TopTop #60
    wisewomn

Yes, your link went to "Oops! This page can't be found."
    I did, however, find this:
    'Conspiracy Theorist' Vanessa Beeley Faces Backlash As Universities Cancel Her 'Journalism' Talks | HuffPost UK (huffingtonpost.co.uk)

54. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: