Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Are you hopeful and excited about getting Pfitzer's vaccine?

I'm curious about how WaccoBB members feel about this vaccine that's being rushed through to protect us from COVID-19.

If you've had a flu shot in the past, has it prevented you from getting the flu, or flu symptoms? When was your last flu shot?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    caromia333

Re: Are you hopeful and excited about getting Pfitzer's vaccine?

I am with Robert Kennedy Jr.
    ( a long time environmental lawyer and activist)

watch this interview
    Last edited by Barry; 11-25-2020 at 11:14 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

5. TopTop #3
    carpet crawler

Any question of the form "If you did X, did it result in a negative (not happening) event?" is unanswerable. If I got a flu shot and did not get the flu, there may or may not be any causal relationship. Same if I *didn't* get a flu shot and did not get the flu. These are the equivalent of asking "If you ate breakfast, did you not get in a car accident later?" and assume that if you skipped breakfast you would have been in the accident.

If I did get the flu shot and did get the flu, I still cannot tell whether the shot was beneficial or not, because it's possible I could have had a much worse bout than if I didn't get the shot. Or not.

I believe that vaccines generally work and are beneficial, so that is my public bias. I have gotten flu shots for several years now (and I haven't caught the flu). I will definitely get a Covid vaccine, of one source or another, sometime next spring likely as I am not at the top of the priority list. I think it is a great bet to take; I am way more concerned about the effects of Covid than I am about side effects of a vaccine - whether those are "mainstream" effects like flu-like symptoms or muscle soreness, or "non-mainstream" effects like insertion of microchips.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

6. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Goat Rock Ukulele

The way I look at it is I am going to either get a bat virus that we have no idea of the long term effects or how serious a case I will get, or I can get the Pfizer vaccine in my system and have no idea of the long term effects but a good idea it will be ok. If you get the Astra Zeneca vaccine you get a Chimp cold virus with some covid genetic material mixed in. When I weigh all that I'll gladly go with the Pfizer BioNtech vaccine. I would rather have Pfizer's mRNA expressing in my cells to produce antibodies than a bat virus mRNA doing the same thing to reproduce itself.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

8. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

9. TopTop #5
    M/M

I think it is good to see many facets of an issue so that one can make a truly informed decision. This article by a physician is interesting in this regard:
    What the Covid Vaccine Hype Fails to Mention
    https://mises.org/wire/what-covid-va...-fails-mention

In addition to several other key points, he says:
    Quote My colleagues include resident physicians and faculty physicians who work with covid patients on a daily basis. I have asked a number of my colleagues whether they will be first in line for the new vaccine. I have yet to hear any of my colleagues respond affirmatively. The reasons for hesitancy are that the uncertainties about safety exceed what they perceive to be a small benefit. In other words, my colleagues would prefer to take their chances with covid rather than beta test the vaccine. Many of my colleagues want to see the safety data after a year of use before getting vaccinated; these colleagues are concerned about possible autoimmune side effects that may not appear for months after vaccination.

10. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

11. TopTop #6
    Mayacaman

Pfizer’s Experimental Covid-19 Vaccine
    —What You’re Not Being Told

Johnny Vedmore

NOVEMBER 18, 2020

Pfizer’s long history of scandals, and the fact that they have never been held to account for their crimes, continues to be ignored by the media, even as its experimental mRNA vaccine candidate for Covid-19 draws ever closer to US government approval.

The vaccine information war has kicked up a gear, and the mainstream media vultures are circling to descend on any content that they can easily label and dismiss as misinformation. Laws will be passed throughout legislatures globally to criminalise anyone who publicly misunderstands any part of the complex biological processes involved in many of the new experimental vaccine technologies that are being used to produce Covid-19 vaccine candidates.

Even now, intelligence agencies and intelligence-backed tech companies are set to deploy sophisticated methods to censor content and deplatform news websites that they view as promoting ‘vaccine hesitancy’ as well as ‘vaccine misinformation’, particularly as a Covid-19 vaccine candidate lurches closer to approval.

It is expected that by month’s end the mRNA vaccine produced by the scandal-ridden pharmaceutical giant Pfizer will be approved by the US government via an emergency-use authorization, with other countries expected to follow suit. Pfizer, in anticipation of the seemingly imminent and assured approval of their vaccine candidate, has already been manufacturing hundreds of millions of doses of its vaccine for weeks and has received praise from governments and mainstream media alike for its self-reported claims that its vaccine is 90 percent effective.

In particular, the success of the experimental mRNA mass vaccination program appears to hinge on the general population being unable to effectively articulate their concerns and objections. Whilst the mainstream media are quick to point out when somebody makes an error in how they believe the mRNA vaccine works, they don’t offer any further information than the official government line. Public distrust in vaccination programs is not the fault of those who don’t understand the way this brand-new technology works. Public distrust is all-pervasive because only one side of the argument is allowed to be heard. We do need to understand the technology involved, as there is a difference between mRNA vaccines and DNA vaccines.

Having a general understanding of the reason why someone should object to being given an experimental mRNA vaccine is necessary for creating a clear and coherent argument.

We are about to examine a subject that has been one of the most censored topics in the modern era. But now, more than ever before, we are in desperate need of the information that is being systematically hidden from the public. This article will be banned and attacked by those who believe we, the general public, shouldn’t know all the information about what they want to achieve from the coming mass global vaccinations. The reason for the current establishment’s unwillingness to speak about this subject leads to perhaps unnecessary suspicion. Such suspicions will never be dismissed via the currently employed tactic of smearing anyone who questions intentions. If governments worldwide want their populations to submit to these vaccinations, then they need to stop patronising people and speak honestly.

However, since that is unheard of, they will continue to employ coercive tactics, as they will be trying out a never-before-approved experimental method to boost the immune system by manipulating the process our DNA uses to signal for the creation of certain proteins, and we have little idea of what the long-term impact this brand-new therapeutic technology could have on our health. No politician, medical expert, or pharmaceutical representative is willing to accept responsibility for challenges that might be around the corner.

Many of the pharmaceutical companies researching potential coronavirus vaccines are using old methods. They take a proverbial pinch of the virus and infect your immune system at a very low and slow rate, allowing your body the time it needs to build up a natural immunological resistance to the illness. But developing those types of vaccines is a slow and arduous process, and the current leaders in the race to mass global vaccination are pharmaceutical companies using a radical new method that has never been tried before.

‘They are going to hack the cells in your body in order to make them into drug factories’, says Nathan Vardi, a staff writer for Forbes, in a video titled Why Pfizer Is Betting Big on an Unproven Treatment for Covid-19, from March 2020. ‘The problem is with this approach’, Vardi admits, ‘is there’s never been an approved mRNA product’.

The various scientific explorations into the therapeutic applications of potential mRNA treatments are still in their infancy, but the method has been lauded as a potential solution to the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases, for protein replacement, and for gene therapy.

In January 2020, the de facto leader in the mRNA field was the pharmaceutical company Moderna, but—in the wake of Covid-19—other major companies began to focus on the mRNA method. Moderna was able to pioneer that method several years ago, thanks to funding largely provided by the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Now, as 2020 draws to a close, the race to develop the winning Covid-19 vaccine is in full swing, and another Big Pharma company has seemingly beaten Moderna to the development of a supposedly effective mRNA vaccine, thanks to Pfizer teaming up with BioNTech, a small German company, to pip Moderna to the post. But, in this race to ‘save humanity’, there are bound to be pitfalls, especially when introducing completely new health technologies into mainstream use. Has Pfizer rung the finishing bell in this global race to end the current pandemic, or, instead, is it hurtling towards a disaster of epic proportions?

There are very informative scientific papers available from just before the pandemic began that give us an insight into this new mRNA technology. So here I’ll examine the DNA manipulating method, the vaccine, the people behind the research and development at BioNTech, but most important, I’ll examine Pfizer, and look at how the company has avoided accountability when things go wrong—and things do go wrong at Pfizer.

mRNA Vaccine Technology and How It Works

The vital interaction that mRNA has with our DNA has made selling mRNA vaccine technology extremely difficult for those who believe it’s the future of human medicine. The fact that it will alter the function of your DNA in your body has made many people suspicious of what unexpected horrors could arise through mass use of this new and experimental technique.

Unsurprisingly, the people marketing the vaccines have tried to downplay the aggressive and genetically manipulative nature of the treatment. In fairness, trying to explain the workings of such a complex new technology in plain English is exceedingly difficult. This is apparent when one listens to representatives of the mainstream media, who are often mealy mouthed when describing the biological processes that will take place when you receive the mRNA vaccine. But inability to articulate the technology isn’t surprising when you consider that part of your DNA, after breaking in two through a natural process, will then be combined with the experimental mRNA in a way that seems esoteric to many of us. It’s almost impossible to imagine such a process taking place in one’s own vulnerable biological system, in one’s DNA, the most precious building blocks of life that define your very existence.

After a preprogrammed strand of mRNA has merged with a naturally severed part of your DNA, it will request the production of a protein that should help trigger your immune system. In theory, this should boost your immune system and aid in the mass production of the proteins necessary to successfully fight the specific illness. The inserted messenger-RNA (thus, mRNA) should be relatively easy to design and programme as long as the scientists involved have the genetic coding for the infection it is to fight. In this case, the necessary data was released in January 2020 by the Chinese. Mild side effects to this process should be expected.

Although no extreme side effects were reported by Pfizer during the stage 3 testing of their mRNA vaccine, nearly every participant suffered mild symptoms, including swelling of the arm, irritation of the skin, and headaches, to name just a few. But, as we shall see, the information that Pfizer releases about its clinical trials and what happens in reality can be quite different.

I have just described the basic information you require for understanding how the coming mRNA vaccine works, but what I can’t describe to you is what happens in the long term. This form of therapeutic alternative has never been allowed or sanctioned before, aside from small clinical trials. There has never been an FDA-approved clinical trial for mRNA medicine because its usage comes with an abundance of ethical and moral questions and unknown possibilities.

At the same time, the utilisation of the mRNA method could also be one of the biggest leaps forward in technology ever recorded in human history. If we give the technology the benefit of the doubt and assume that it has no negative long-term side effects, then it is a potential treatment for almost every human illness on earth.

Opening this mRNA floodgate would mean normalising regular vaccinations for nearly every imaginable ailment. In the best-case scenario, you could be vaccinated against cancer, heart disease, diabetes, dementia and Alzheimer’s, and any other human ailment that derives from a fault in your DNA. In the worst-case scenario, you could be left dead or crippled like Pfizer’s victims in its experiments on Nigerian children during the late 1990s.

All that being said, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has a major downside to it. Pfizer and Moderna have stated that their mRNA vaccines need to be kept at -70° C and -20° C, respectively, which is a significant logistical challenge. Without these extremely cold temperatures, the mRNA and combined nanoparticles will lose their integrity. There are no studies on the effect of poorly stored mRNA vaccines on the human body. In comparison, DNA vaccines are much easier to transport and store as they are much more stable molecules.

As we have seen, the potential for mRNA technology is boundless. If the vaccine is successful in normalising the process of gene editing for medicinal benefit, there will be pressure to continue editing genes in other ways. It isn’t hard to see that the technology could have cosmetic, medical, and military applications that could range from phosphorescent skin to military bioweapons beyond our imagination. That is the reason why the people behind this technology are reluctant to speak about its potential game-changing mRNA method, for it represents our first real steps into transhumanism.

[Continues…]

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #7
    Goat Rock Ukulele

It would be great if we could study all of these vaccines for a decade but millions more will die if we take that course. The corona virus uses near identical technology as the BioNtech and Moderna vaccines. As does every other virus infection you have ever had. There is little reason to believe any long term sided effect that could arise from a vaccine would not also be possible from the virus itself. It's looking more and more all of us are going to get one or the other. The strange symptom of losing sense of smell from this virus is it traveling up the nerves in your noes to your brain,. This is a nasty bug and we have no idea of the long term consequences of even mild cases. We do know there can be damage to just about every organ in your body, as well as your blood vessels. 30% have symptoms months later.

The article states we don't know what would happen if these vaccines were to become spoiled from heat. To that end Zebra has designed labeling that changes color if vaccines have not remained at the desired storage temperature.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Last edited by Barry; 12-05-2020 at 01:22 PM.

14. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

15. TopTop #8
    pamelaL

think back; how many colds have you had when you lost your sense of smell - and taste? and then it came back later. people are so fear-mongered it makes me crazy. I met a woman today looking forward to getting any vaccine the good man Dr. Fauci says to get. she has completely abdicated her authority to one profiteer who has been in his position for decades and not treating people at all. We are getting people better at Dr. Rowen's clinic in Santa Rosa. Elizabeth Laken said she gets people better as well. This is not a hard virus to treat, but the fear-mongering, the big voice from the MSM can't be beat it seems. Channel 3 news in Sacramento has interview a family of covid positive patients we treated and got better - I hope it makes it past the gatekeepers of Truth to get out to the public. Italy has been publishing this sort of thing too, it gets buried in the loud voices of the profiteers who own it all, and soon to own you too it seems.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Goat Rock Ukulele: View Post

16. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

17. TopTop #9
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post
    think back; how many colds have you had when you lost your sense of smell - and taste?
    uh, never?
    I get your point that the MSME (main-stream medical establishment) is ignoring your wonderful 100% successful treatment, and that it's unfair to expect you can force it on them.
    If you are really claiming, though, as it seems you are, that the 200K+ deaths are all merely due to the establishment's intransigence, it's one of the things that Sagan was talking about.
    Sorry, it's just way too implausible that there's only a few leaks in the united front of pharma, hospitals, and medical practitioners, those either corrupt or blind, and that there are isolated clinics like yours all around the world who have the secret. Boy, when it finally comes out won't they feel silly (if they were blinded by convention) or scared (if they were corruptly trying to hide it).
    It's obvious from your posts you completely believe this. If you truly believe that people are dying because they won't listen, you and other like-minded people who've demonstrated that you can save everyone do need to keep working to get that out to the world. Wacco is maybe a start, but it's not enough. Your group needs better leaders because there are a lot of lives at stake.
    I suppose there's one other position possible -- you could take the position the 200+K is an imaginary number, and there's really nothing to see here.

18. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

19. TopTop #10
    caromia333

anyone who is first in line for this vaccine - isn't making the connection between Big Pharma (the manufacturers of the covid vaccine) and their long history of crimes and felonies. Here's a short film I made to give you just a hint of that history.
    https://youtu.be/6_UVWWdj17YBig Pharma- a short history of fraud, bribery, lawsuits and crimes.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post
    Last edited by caromia333; 12-06-2020 at 05:58 AM.

20. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

21. TopTop #11
    Karl Frederick

Re: Are you hopeful and excited about getting Pfizer's vaccine?

Thank you for this background on mRNA vaccines and on Pfizer's role in the Nigerian debacle. I wonder if anyone is developing a test to determine whether an individual actually needs this vaccine, or their immune system is already able to cope with the Covid virus, as many are now?

22. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

23. TopTop #12
    caromia333

Best question to date.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Karl Frederick: View Post

24. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

25. TopTop #13
    Shandi

Thank you so much for this revealing information! You have given open minds a considerable way to evaluate the next Big Pharma FIX. Those who look to Big Pharma to save them may be offering themselves on a sacrificial heap to keep the profitable fires burning.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caromia333: View Post

26. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

27. TopTop #14
    Mayacaman

·Thank you for this background on mRNA vaccines and on Pfizer's role in the Nigerian debacle. I wonder if anyone is developing a test to determine whether an individual actually needs this vaccine, or their immune system is already able to cope with the Covid virus, as many are now?

It is a Good Question. -And if any company or party is in the process of developing such a test, why has the mainstream media not reported about it ? The obvious and most likely answer is because the mainstream media - which coincidentally has interlocking directorates with "big pharma" - is intent on herding everyone into the schedule of getting jabbed...

28. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

29. TopTop #15
    caromia333

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...f-eb2d45ba463c

With the first COVID-19 vaccine candidate set to receive an Emergency Use Authorization from the U.S. government in a matter of days, its distribution and allocation is set to begin “within 24 hours” of that vaccine’s imminent approval.
    The allocation strategy of COVID-19 vaccines within the U.S. is set to dramatically differ from previous national vaccination programs. One key difference is that the vaccine effort itself, known as Operation Warp Speed, is being almost completely managed by the U.S. military, along with the Department of Homeland Security and the National Security Agency, as opposed to civilian health agencies, which are significantly less involved than previous national vaccination efforts and have even been barred from attending some Warp Speed meetings. In addition, for the first time since 2001, law enforcement officers and Department of Homeland Security officials are set to not be prioritized for early vaccination.
    Another key difference is the plan to utilize a phased approach that targets “populations of focus” identified in advance by different government organizations, including the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). Characteristics of those “populations of focus,” also referred to as “critical populations” in official documentation, will then be identified by the secretive, Palantir-developed software tool known as “Tiberius” to guide Operation Warp Speed’s vaccine distribution efforts. Tiberius will provide Palantir access to sensitive health and demographic data of Americans, which the company will use to “help identify high-priority populations at highest risk of infection.”
    This report is the first of a three-part series unmasking the racist components of the Pentagon-run project to both develop and distribute a COVID-19 vaccine. It explores the COVID-19 vaccine allocation strategy first outlined by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and subsequent government allocation strategies that were informed by Johns Hopkins.
    The main focus of this allocation strategy is to deliver vaccines first to racial minorities but in such a way as to make those minorities feel “at ease” and not like “guinea pigs” when receiving an experimental vaccine that those documents admit is likely to cause “certain adverse effects … more frequently in certain population subgroups.” Research has shown that those “subgroups” most at risk for adverse effects are these same minorities.

30. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

31. TopTop #16
    heresbruce

For what it is worth:

Media Bias/Fact Check - The Most Comprehensive Media Bias Resource

Children’s Health Defense

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate the Children’s Health Defense a strong conspiracy and quackery level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda as well as several failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: LOW
    World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History
    Founded in 2016 as the World Mercury Project which was renamed Children’s Health Defense, is an anti-vaccine nonprofit pseudoscience organization. It was founded and is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr who is an American environmental attorney, author, and opponent of vaccination. Kennedy is a son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of former president John F. Kennedy. He is the president of the board of Waterkeeper Alliance, a non-profit environmental group that he helped found in 1999.

Funded by / Ownership
    The Children’s Health Defense is a 501c3 nonprofit advocacy organization. Revenue is derived through donations and $ 10-lifetime memberships. According to 2017 IRS 990 they have a total revenue of $727,175.

Analysis / Bias
    In review, Children’s Health Defense primarily publishes news and information that is skeptical of vaccines and their safety. The website also features a research section that typically does not align with the consensus of science regarding vaccines and other scientific matters. For example, they routinely publish information claiming the dangers of accumulated Mercury and Thimersol such as this Generation Zero: Thomas Verstraeten’s First Analyses of the Link Between Vaccine Mercury Exposure and the Risk of Diagnosis of Selected Neuro-Developmental Disorders. According to the Centers for Disease Control, “Reputable scientific studies have shown that mercury in vaccines given to young children is not a cause of autism.”

Besides promoting anti-vaccination propaganda the Children Health Defense has also promoted the debunked conspiracy that fluoride lowers the IQ in children. At this time there is not enough evidence to make that claim. Other conspiracies and/or pseudoscience promoted on this website include the dangers of 5G, and during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic, the group accused the United States government of supporting research on a vaccine as part of a plan to increase revenues for the pharmaceutical industry.

Failed Fact Checks
    Overall, we rate the Children’s Health Defense a strong conspiracy and quackery level advocacy group that frequently promotes unsupported claims. We also rate them low for factual reporting due to the promotion of propaganda as well as several failed fact checks. (D. Van Zandt 4/24/2020) Updated (6/4/2020)
    Source: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caromia333: View Post
    Last edited by Barry; 12-07-2020 at 10:41 AM.

32. TopTop #17
    Mayacaman

Heresbruce,

"Media Bias / Fact Check" is so lame that they promote & perpetuate the one-dimensional vision of the so-called "political spectrum" in which "left & right" are a series of points on a line-segment. This misunderstanding is one of the major conceptual problems in the West today. It has been taught to and perpetrated upon the unwitting public from the time they were collectively in knee britches. It is a false vision of reality.

In the World of "Media Bias / Fact Check", Dead Center is "Least Biased"

[ Image taken from “Media Bias / Fact Check” ]

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-fake-news-codex/

WHEREAS,

A more accurate Vision of the "political spectrum"
    should
    encompass & provide a Seat for the Power Elite.

Please NOTE:

The Power Elite = the "One Percent" = are not the "far Right." The Power Elite
    are the "Centrists" - from the Center that is Above the whole shooting match.

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #18
    heresbruce

Mayacaman, a long time ago I was fortunate to work with severely developmentally delayed folks institutionalized at a state hospital- I began to learn that there are many different forms of intelligence, and some of those people had “splinter skills” and a way of “knowing” things I learned to appreciate. This inspired me to go to college to study psychology to get a certificate then a Master Degree in Social Work. I chose not to get a PhD and colleagues who did often looked down on my “failure” to get a higher degree. I thereafter worked in mental health facilities, at times with otherwise extremely intelligent people in acute distress, some at times with “splinter deficits”.

I am now retired but continue to read and study human behavior, and observing the postings on this site, some by people I know. I have made the mistake of commenting a few times, careful to fact check and research any questionable issues but have stopped. Reactions and replies to my messages were disrespectful, offensive, hurtful, and non-responsive. Some of the posts here, and responses, such as yours, seem to be from some realm of knowledge beyond my comprehension. I have made it a point to try to work within consensus reality when dealing with other people but it sometimes does not seem to be possible. Your hyperorthodoxical and preternatural take on understanding the reality we may or may not share goes to a place of what seems to me to be distrust, suspicion and negativity.

I am a simple man, I like accordion music, bagpipes, a cup coffee a couple times daily and currently prefer to a mostly hermetic lifestyle. And, at 72 years old, i will get the vaccination. Instead of reacting and responding, I have decided to read, consider and watch from a distance… some few observations and statements here are dangerous in light of the present circumstances. But respectfully, thank you for offering me another bit of information about a sometimes rather complex and at other times mystifying universe…

Last edited by Barry; 12-21-2020 at 12:24 PM.

35. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

36. TopTop #19
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by heresbruce: View Post

Dear heresbruce, Could you please elaborate on this passage of your missive:

"Some of the posts here, and responses, such as yours, seem to be from some realm of knowledge beyond my comprehension. I have made it a point to try to work within consensus reality when dealing with other people but it sometimes does not seem to be possible. Your hyperorthodoxical and preternatural take on understanding the reality we may or may not share goes to a place of what seems to me to be distrust, suspicion and negativity."

-Especially the words "hyperorthodoxical and preternatural" & the phrase "goes to a place of what seems to me to be distrust, suspicion and negativity."

I don't know what you mean by the word "hyperorthodoxical" - for in truth, I am an "unorthodox" thinker; both politically & spiritually.. The point of my missive was to try to enlighten y'all and get you-all to think outside of the binary box of one-dimensional left-right-left thought. For '"reality" - and "politics" - being itself an aspect of human existence - is far more than that stupid one-dimensional "Left-Right" line segment.

If you would take the time to reflect, you might remember that a line-segment is a one-dimensional figure. I would hope that even a "simple man," as you describe yourself - especially one with a Masters Degree - could understand that. Over in another category on this website, I have posted a series of articles that explain the nuances of -& the rationale for- my own, alternative Model of the so-called "Political Spectrum"...

My critique of the website "Media Bias / Fact Check" is that it projects whatever dogma the ruling class wants the masses to accept & follow,
    downwards (from the "Center" station that the plutocrats themselves occupy, Above the level of the masses.) Why should dead Center be ascribed as the position that is "Least Biased" ?? Can you answer that Question Bruce? Can anyone here who peruses this Bulletin Board answer that Question? Think about it.

Are there any fact-check sites that are truly objective? I tend to doubt it. As far as I have observed, all of them are very biased in favor of the party line that is promoted by the mainstream media.

But beyond that, I don't understand why you must project "
    distrust, suspicion and negativity" on to my person. For I assure you, that is not why I post. But then again, I do understand & grok a very simple fact: you, Bruce, are only following the lead of Barry, who has chosen to make a 'publik example' of me as his designated whipping boy.

37. TopTop #20
    Jude Iam

looked it up in dictionary online: "No results found for hyperorthodoxical"
    ?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by heresbruce: View Post

38. TopTop #21
    Mayacaman

WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included

by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

December 20, 2020

The first week of injecting American healthcare workers with the experimental illegal Pfizer mRNA vaccine has resulted in over 3000 of these healthcare workers reporting that they were injured to the extent that they could not continue on their jobs and perform normal activities, requiring care from a doctor or healthcare worker.

This report is directly from the CDC and was published yesterday, December 19, 2020.

If the staffing issues and overcrowding at hospitals across the U.S. were being over-exaggerated in the Pharma-controlled corporate media in recent weeks to instill fear over COVID to the public, that is all about to change as the next phase of the experimental COVID vaccine trials is being conducted on the American public, starting with healthcare workers this past week.

Because according to this CDC report, the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff due to the experimental COVID vaccine, and not COVID itself.

Using healthcare workers as the first human lab rats in the public was obviously planned from the start. Those trained in the dogma of the pharmaceutical industry, at least many of them, were able to roll up their sleeves and get this experimental vaccine and be convinced that the side effects are “normal” and for the “greater good,” because that is what their training has taught them.

This will also lead to REAL hospital over-crowding as more and more of these healthcare workers will not be able to show up for work next week, and probably the weeks ahead, and the pharma-controlled corporate media will spin this as being due to the rising “cases” of COVID to convince the general public to line up and get this vaccine.

And the dumbed-down American public who actually trust the pharma-owned and controlled corporate media seem to be falling for the deception, based on comments we have received here at Health Impact News as we report these events.

For example, we published the video of the press conference in Chattanooga, Tennessee earlier this week where Nurse Manager Tiffany Dover passed out live on camera just after she was vaccinated with the Pfizer COVID experimental vaccine.

The doctors at CHI Memorial Hospital, and the nurse herself, tried to reassure the public that her passing out had nothing at all to do with the vaccine she had just received, and apparently most of the public is buying it, based on comments we received, like this one:

My mom made me watch this video. All of you here are misled and make yourselves look incredibly dumb. You guys are really taking this site as a credible news source? Listen to healthcare officials! Listen to the cdc and who! Wear your mask!!!!!! Get the vaccine!!!!!!! At the very least stay home and quarentine!!!!! It’s partially because of your noncompliance and uneducated propaganda that this country is in the state it is in compared to the rest of the world.

Where you get your information right now is a matter of life and death, literally, and threats of the government seizing websites such as Health Impact News and others who dare to publish the truth about the corruption in the Pharmaceutical industry and government are still hanging over us, and could be implemented at any time now, as they seek to roll out this vaccine to the general public after they significantly reduce the hospital staffs across the country.

Next up will be seniors in assisted living institutions, probably beginning this week, and most of them have co-morbidity conditions with weakened immune systems and are pumped full of toxic pharmaceutical drugs.

This will be a literal holocaust, and be far worse than the tens of thousands of seniors who died when COVID started!

The other disturbing aspect of the CDC report published yesterday is that there were 514 healthcare workers pregnant that received the first round of Pfizer’s experimental vaccine.

As we have reported, the U.K. is not recommending pregnant women get this vaccine, but no such warning exists in the FDA guidelines for the U.S.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

This is the eugenics agenda for the New World Order called “The Great Reset” being implemented right before you very eyes! Stop watching the pharma-owned and controlled corporate media news, and start taking precautions to RESIST their agenda to reduce the world’s population and setup their New World Order!

This is not a “conspiracy theory” anymore!! It is the stated goal of the Globalists like Bill Gates, it has been published, and now it is being implemented right before your very eyes as The Great Reset.

If you have not yet listened to the warning from doctors and healthcare professionals who are not onboard with this eugenics program which represents literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of doctors around the world trying to sound the alarm on these experimental COVID vaccines, please watch and listen now and pass this on because these doctors are being censored and attacked:

[ Source ]

= MORE =

39. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

40. TopTop #22
    Zeno Swijtink

"Hyperorthodoxy" is a word in the dictionary and sometimes used for "fundamentalism" in a religious context.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hyperorthodoxy

41. Gratitude expressed by:

42. TopTop #23
    Zeno Swijtink

3150 people with side effects to the level of "Health Impact Event" [for Dec 18 alone, not the week as the headline wants it] out of 112,807 vaccinated that day. That's 2.8%. To say that "the healthcare system just lost over 3000 staff" is false since most of these people will be back at work in a few days.

The mainstream publication The Atlantic has a piece about side effects of the vaccines:

What the Vaccine’s Side Effects Feel Like
    The COVID-19 vaccine will make some people feel sick. But they’re not—that’s the immune system doing its job.

SARAH ZHANG
    DECEMBER 18, 2020

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...accine/617428/

43. Gratitude expressed by:

44. TopTop #24
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Zeno Swijtink: View Post
    Zeno Swijtink wrote:

"
    "Hyperorthodoxy" is a word in the dictionary and sometimes used for "fundamentalism" in a religious context."

Yeah, Well I am definitely not a so-called "Fundamentalist". I was raised in the definitively "liberal" political and spiritually "liberal" environment of the Unitarian Church in Berkeley, California. My mother, the late and illustrious Marda Liggett Woodbury - who was a Charter member & for a period of three years in the mid-Sixties, Chairwoman of the Oakland Chapter of Women for Peace - took the family to Quaker Summer Camps all through the Sixties. Those are my roots -which I embrace and Love.

At the age of sixteen, I put myself through an intensive spiritual Search for a period of six months, during which time I read every text that I could get my hungry little hands on - of all of the six "major religions". Along about Christmas time in 1966, just as I turned seventeen, I emerged from my Quest with a definite Faith - in the "LORD Jesus Christ" - whom I prefer to call Yahshuah Ha' Messiach. I wrote about my "conversion" - such as it was - earlier, here on WaccoBB.

Now for you-all who think in binary terms, for one to confess 'faith' in the LORD Jesus, must indicate that that person is, ipso ergo, a "Fundamentalist" - & a "Right-winger." But that is not necessarily so. For though I can, in good conscience recite and believe in the exact words of the Apostles Creed, I am a Radical in politics. Not a "Leftist" - nor a "Right-winger" - but an old-school Radical: One who accepts the reality of the Class War, and is on the side of the People and against the Plutocracy.

45. Gratitude expressed by:

46. TopTop #25
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    I'm not surprised. I think the internet you use for searching is different than most of us use google: About 4,420,000 results (0.41 seconds)
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

47. Gratitude expressed by:

48. TopTop #26
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    Peter/podfish wrote:
    "I'm not surprised. I think the internet you use for searching is different than most of us use google: About 4,420,000 results (0.41 seconds)"

"Google," Peter, is a front for the "C.I.A." - a very clever way to map the minds of millions, by seeing what words they spin in the Box when they are doing a web-Search.

Check this out:

Using the
    Brave Browser
    & the
    DuckDuckGo
    Search Engine
    :

google cia connection

=ALSO=

shoshana zuboff surveillance capitalism

(^ lots of videos there^)

49. Gratitude expressed by:

50. TopTop #27
    Zeno Swijtink

We’re talking here about “political fundamentalism.”

What are some telltale signs of political fundamentalism? These come to my mind:

1. There is a sacred text (Das Kapital, Road to Serfdom, …)

2. The text is interpreted literally, so anything written in playful jest becomes frozen in literal meaning.

3. There is a Guru who is conceived to have reached Full Enlightenment (Marx, Hayek).

4. There are Disciples (Lenin, Friedman) who have been effective in securing the success of the group.

5. There are fallen Angels who strayed (Trotsky, may be Polanyi)

6. Members of the group easily break with family and friends because of doctrinal disagreements.

7. A strong sense of Us vs Them. Feeling “Radical”.

7. A zeal for missionary action, cherry picking evidence in support of the creed.

8. There is a learning process to become part of the group, often with a “Damascus Moment”.

What else? Where did I get this wrong?

51. Gratitude expressed by:

52. TopTop #28
    podfish

Peter/podfish wrote:
    "I'm not surprised. I think the internet you use for searching is different than most of us use google: About 4,420,000 results (0.41 seconds)"

"Google," Peter, is a front for the "C.I.A." - a very clever way to map the minds of millions, by seeing what words they spin in the Box when they are doing a web-Search.

Check this out:
    now come on, MM, when someone posts something about an Irishman, a priest, and a druid who go into a bar.... do you answer with a discussion of Catholicism and its sordid history with the Celts?

53. Gratitude expressed by:

54. TopTop #29
    pamelaL

Many people are reacting to fear, and not open to anything main stream media does not sanctify. I have uncensored information that floods to me from my international peers, doctors and practitioners detailing how they are treating covid successfully via numerous inexpensive means, cancer as well by the way, all that gets censored and/or maligned in the states...be that as it may, certain quotes come back to me which I shall paraphrase here: "Science wants things to stand still, Nature is in constant movement and change." "A new mutation of covid just surfaced in the UK." (that on the news this today) "Every virus has it's vulnerabilities, this one is no exception" Dr. Rowen. " the heirs of modern materialism, will look for the vaccine to make the body 'healthy' that is, makes its constitution such that this body no longer talks of such rubbish as soul and spirit". Rudolph Steiner in 1917 "We re in a new era of discovering the power of our own soul." Carolyn Myss. So...who or what does not want this human creature to discover it's own power?

Just open your eyes and look at what's happening; a vaccine industry with the best business deal of all; vaccines without consequences. I am not anti vaccine, but this one? no thanks; I would rather take care of my immune system now, and get a treatable virus than be the animal in the only animal studies they will do on this first ever RNA vaccine, and in a few months you will need another, and another, because the virus is mutating fast. I wish those who choose this covid vaccine good luck, I sincerely wish you well. The change in dulling down from vaccines can be slow and insidious, like slow memory loss and brain fog creeping in; people wont even notice what they have lost, only the others who do not join them will notice....

Last edited by Barry; 12-22-2020 at 10:41 AM.

55. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

56. TopTop #30
    pamelaL

FDA Investigates Allergic Reactions to Pfizer COVID Vaccine After More Healthcare Workers Hospitalized

The FDA is investigating allergic reactions in “multiple states.” The agency acknowledged the reactions may have been caused by PEG, a compound in the Pfizer vaccine that CHD previously told the FDA could put millions of people at risk.

folks - just don't be first in line if you are actually going to get stuck (again and again and again as the virus mutates again and again and again)

and hey Jude....ya gotta at least admit "hyperorthadoxycal" is creative LOL!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

57. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: