Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: The Covid Cult
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

The Covid Cult

i care not for political affiliation. only evidence and logic are relevant. here they are.[B]

This is the greatest public health fiasco in the history of the world, and the media has distorted it so badly, that much of the general public is celebrating villains and hissing at heroes. And, even — perversely enough — celebrating the destruction of their own lives and their children's lives.[/FONT]
    Last edited by Barry; 11-17-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: The Covid Cult

I encourage everyone to watch this for factual evidence.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    socoexpat

Ironic when a small minority that has neither science or logic on their side call the others a "cult"

I want all the time of my life I wasted watching that drivel back...

And let/s see- after watching this BS I had to do some reseach on Thomas E woods Jr. A "libertarian" economist - whose views come from a central ideal- that the US fell apart when the confederacy was defeated. Who spent many years rising to prominence speaking to confederacy and white nationalist groups. Who is a fellow at the Mises Institute - another group entertwined with the confederacy and white nationalist movements, and one the Sothern Poverty Law Center categorizes as Neo-Confederate. Who oppose child labor laws. Immigrant rights. Whose top leaders have used Nazi phrases at speeches...

From Trump rallies, to the Trump white house- to this bs.... it's sad...no...it's disturbing how many people out there believe this nonsense. And are putting ALL Americans at risk. One need look no further then the aftermath of Trump rallies to the white house itself to see how denialism helps fuel the spread.

One can only hope that the backlash against those who deny science will spread to those who deny climate science. And those who deny the science and logic on countless other issues....

6. TopTop #4
    M/M

Not crazy about the man's politics, but the Covid facts, mask-wearing, spikes happening regardless, places that don't mandate masks often doing better, epidemiology around this and other pandemics, and role of media in creating a 'hermetically sealed bubble' where other information is not allowed, thus, dumbing us down - all excellent! It is also very easy to just ignore political comments, they are mainly at the beginning of his talk.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

7. Gratitude expressed by: