Hello Everyone!
I'm looking for a separate dwelling of some sort to live in in West Sonoma County, West Marin County or South West Mebdocino County. I can pay upto $800 a month and/or do work exchange like gardening or cooking with food brought to your door! There's also a possibility of curbside pick and delivery of groceries for you with occasional in store purchasing as a trade for rent or partial rent.

I have lots of experience growing organic veggies and light pruning, raking, sweeping and lots of patience for watering.

I am a professional Rock Violinist but Pandemic had interfered with performing. A multimedia artist. Love photography and getting into animation and more and more digital editing. I make jewelry, hanging vases, bubble wands and all sorts of things & sell my creations online. I'm working on a book: a children's story.

I love animals. I was a professional dog & animal sitter and house cleaner before the Pandemic hit.

I'm a shop owner for 19 years and onward selling locally made & my crafts, art & jewelry I make. I have lots of local references. I'm quiet and respectful and have 1 tiny car.

I am also a professional house cleaner but am not doing that at this time unless the building has been empty for at least 3 days to be Covid Safe!

I would love to live near the ocean in a cool little ocean shack! I am open to many types of dwellings but need my own cooking and bathroom area even if it's outside. I have a little asthma and have been advised to really try not to catch Covid 19 so I am being very careful...
Thanks for reading,
Have a good day,
Terry Ann Gillette