Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

The TRUTH About VACCINES 2020

NEWS ALERT!
    CDC says vaccines are “safe and effective” ...WHO says “vaccine hesitancy” is our biggest threat …Social media posts questioning vaccines are being censored …… to “protect” us, of course ...Here’s the scoop:
    The government admits that vaccines cause damage.The package inserts list the damage that vaccines can cause.The vaccine court has paid our $4.5 BILLION in damages since 1989.There is talk in D.C. about mandating the COVID vaccine when it’s available.

“The Truth About Vaccines 2020” begins October 13th.

>>Go here to register and watch FREE <<Health freedom is the MOST IMPORTANT health issue of our day. Don’t watch from the sidelines. Get in the game! All of our lives depend on it ... SERIOUSLY. Yours in Health Freedom & Liberty,
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Jon Jackson

Re: The TRUTH About VACCINES 2020

As an evidence-based physician, I have to say that anyone who says today that the COVID-19 vaccines are "safe and effective" does not have the facts. We have not had enough time to demonstrate that. It takes many months, if not years. And, I am among those who has doubts that we will actually find an "effective" vaccine...similar to the 1918 pandemic, where no vaccine was ever found. All vaccines have potential problems...when you are messing with the immune system, there is no telling what will happen, as every individual's immune system is different. You have to balance that against how many millions of lives will be saved. I am not against vaccines. But, I am against rushing it through, untested and unproved, and for political or financial reasons, rather than real medical ones.

4. TopTop #3
    pamelaL

Thank you - I agree; I am not against vaccines either, just bad ones, rushed ones, ones done for political and profiteering reasons. I saw video sent to me from a friend in Ecuador of a young, enthusiastic and excited Abbott scientist. He held up a syringe and exclaimed "We have it! We have the syringe that has the bar code for whatever vaccine wins! Now we will be able to know if a person is near another person who has it, and so much more." I passed that on to FB - silly me - it was censored immediately. Brave new world...
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jon Jackson: View Post

5. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

6. TopTop #4
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post
    ·I am not against vaccines either, just bad ones, rushed ones, ones done for political and profiteering reasons. I saw video sent to me from a friend in Ecuador of a young, enthusiastic and excited Abbott scientist. He held up a syringe and exclaimed "We have it! " .... it was censored immediately
    I'm sorry but I'm a bit baffled here. Is your point that rushed vaccines are a problem, or that somehow vaccines are available but it's being kept from us?

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    pamelaL

the scientist only had the empty syringe with the bar code waiting for "whatever vaccine wins"

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6
    Adinkrahene

I find it very interesting that any site would have a thread for conspiracy, with the current meaning of the word conspiracy it might as well be named (untrue statements about the corona virus). But to those who have a mind of their own it like saying, that our statements (those in the corona virus thread) can not withstand truth. If one is confident about what one is saying then one should be able to stand their ground with facts. It's at the least a bad look!
    In Orwell book (1984) this is very much like what's called "reality control". Also called in the same book double think! Many who need to see the information in this thread never will venture into a thread name Conspiracy Theories, and why should they?

Use the magic in your mind. Redefine lines (READ THY FINE LINES)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #7
    Jude Iam

Welcome to waccobb.net, Akoben.

This category of Coronavirus Conspiracy was created by Barry Chertov, owner and moderator of this website.
    Note the subtitle: "If you think Coronavirus is somebodies' evil plan, this category is for you!" - simplistic and stupid, really. And yes, the de facto lunatic fringe area.

Barry also moves posts which he considers "conspiracy" into it, from the regular Coronavirus category.
    He changed the title of an article I posted, creating a long thread which continues under his title; omitted posts he didn't approve of, etc. I just noticed the missing graphic, entire content of my post https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...320#post238320
    I've gotten emails from him which inform me that my post is excluded and when I ask why, sometimes do/do not get a reply.

He has final say. Don't like it? Tough. It's his bulletin board. Right, Barry?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Adinkrahene: View Post

13. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

14. TopTop #8
    M/M

I contribute many articles in this category. I'm not interested in convincing anyone to believe anything. As a retired healthcare professional, I do appreciate the amazing and difficult work that many do - on behalf of the world - to get this information out. I didn't start out thinking this, but now, I figure if the information becomes more of interest on the collective level, perhaps as additional facts emerge, all the information will be in one convenient place.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Adinkrahene: View Post

15. Gratitude expressed by: