Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    infojockey

Who Ya Gonna Trust - New England Journal of Medicine?

1984? Brave New World? THX1138? Nah, we live in a democracy, could never happen....

OBEY OR ELSE: New England Journal of Medicine says people refusing MANDATORY coronavirus vaccines should be severely punished, locked in their homes and fired from their jobs

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-...punished.html#
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    socoexpat

Re: Who Ya Gonna Trust - New England Journal of Medicine?

So... good old conspiracy site NN publishes an article by someone with pathetic credentials who starts out bashing the NEJM as a fake science rag... for dissing hydroxochloroquine (sp?) ... a drug which by the way Trump took... and which no one in the medical/scientific community has ANY benefit re: covid... and then goes on to totally misrepresent the paper he quotes from.

The paper is discussing the possibility that it could be YEARS before Covid is under some degree of control- because it may take that long for an effective vaccine, because it may take that long to reach herd immunity because of opposition to a vaccine, and/or the virus may mutate enough rendering a vaccine(s) only partially effective.
    It then goes on to discuss the possibility some states may not be able to control the virus, and lays out 6 categories of failures that could put the rest of the nation, and the world at risk.
    It then discusses , if and only if the virus is out of control in a state, and if and only if a state has failed in the 6 categories, that it *may* be wise to mandate vaccinations of certain groups that pose a high risk to society...

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #3
    infojockey

Tell you what, you roll your sleeve up for the vaccine and let me decide for myself if I want to put that crap in my arm. Plenty of info out there about the vaccine horror show if you somehow get the notion to QUESTION AUTHORITY. I'm surprised you are so hot under the collar about this. Rigorously, those who refuse vaccination are going to be diseased off the food chain and you true believers , "protected" from the disease will be the only ones left. If you were smart, you would be encouraging all the anti-vaxxers to stay true to their beliefs, LOL!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...co/ar-BB18cg7i

https://vactruth.com/2013/02/23/17-e...ccine-failure/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...n-coronavirus/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...sco-180961994/

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4
    socoexpat

Of course you go to personal attacks rather then address the issues raised.

I have no idea shether I will take the vaccines when they become available... I will look at the science. And, I am an introvert. I don’t have a lot of human contact, am willing to wear a mask, socially distance, wash my hands. My reasoning for taking a vaccine would be in protecting others, and I am already very low risk for infecting others, so I will weigh the scientific information available at the time.

But I am certainly not a conspiracy theorist who believes vaccines are some evil plot. Nor do I believe that “mandatory vaccinations” are coming anytime soon- and probably never

8. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

9. TopTop #5
    infojockey

I must apologize. No "attack" intended. That was an informative ribbing on the ironies inherent in thinking things through. Just zooming the lens out a bit.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by socoexpat: View Post

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: