Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Proof that the pandemic was planned & with purpose

I am interested in the response of the Covid true believers here. Jude

Published on Written by Dr James Fetzer
    https://principia-scientific.com/proof-that-the-pandemic-was-planned-with-purpose/

A group of over 500 medical doctors in Germany called ‘Doctors for Information’ made a shocking statement during a national press conference: (1)
    ‘The Corona panic is a play. It’s a scam. A swindle. It’s high time we understood that we’re in the midst of a global crime.’
    This large group of medical experts publishes a medical newspaper on 500,000 copies every week, to inform the public about the massive misinformation in the mainstream media. They also organize mass protests in Europe, like the one on August 29, 2020 where 12 million people signed up and several millions actually showed up.
    Why do these 500+ medical doctors say the pandemic is a global crime? What do they know, that we don’t?

p.s. about the publication itself: https://principia-scientific.com/pri...rnational-psi/

Last edited by Jude Iam; 10-02-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    socoexpat

Re: Proof that the pandemic was planned & with purpose

Principa-scientific- one of the big psedo-sciene anti-vaxxer/climate change is a hoax peddler of lies and junk science.
    A group so full of #*^% even Facebook banned them.
    A group who, among their many completely fabricated stories once falsely claimed that a group of doctors had found cancer enzymes in vaccines and subsequently all were found murdered.

This thread belongs in “coronavirus conspiract theories”

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Mayacaman

by Dr James Fetzer

A group of over 500 medical doctors in Germany called ‘Doctors for Information’ made a shocking statement during a national press conference: (1)

‘The Corona panic is a play. It’s a scam. A swindle. It’s high time we understood that we’re in the midst of a global crime.’
    This large group of medical experts publishes a medical newspaper on 500,000 copies every week, to inform the public about the massive misinformation in the mainstream media. They also organize mass protests in Europe, like the one on August 29, 2020 where 12 million people signed up and several millions actually showed up.

Why do these 500+ medical doctors say the pandemic is a global crime? What do they know, that we don’t?

Hundreds of Spanish medical doctors say the pandemic is planned

In Spain a group of 600 medical doctors called ‘Doctors for Truth’, made a similar statement during a press conference.

‘Covid-19 is a false pandemic created for political purposes. This is a world dictatorship with a sanitary excuse. We urge doctors, the media and political authorities to stop this criminal operation, by spreading the truth.’ (2)

Germany and Spain are just two examples. Similar large groups of hundreds of medical experts exist in countries across the world.

In the USA a documentary called PLANDEMIC, which exposes COVID-19 as a criminal operation, is supported by over 27,000 medical doctors!

Why are these thousands of medical professionals worldwide saying the pandemic is a crime? What information do they have access to, that we are not getting from the mainstream media?

I invite you to look at the following facts with an open mind and then come to your own conclusions…

[ Source ]

6. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Mayacaman

Quote socoexpat wrote:

Principa-scientific- one of the big psedo-sciene anti-vaxxer/climate change is a hoax peddler of lies and junk science.
    A group so full of #*^% even Facebook banned them.
    A group who, among their many completely fabricated stories once falsely claimed that a group of doctors had found cancer enzymes in vaccines and subsequently all were found murdered.

This thread belongs in “coronavirus conspiract theories”

O, I get it. You're the new room monitor on the block.

8. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

9. TopTop #5
    OurFreeSociety

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

LOL thanks for making me giggle.

Gawd FORBID the truth should be in some forum OTHER than where the crazies are sent so society doesn't see them.

Just like the evils, their worshipers will help silence THE TRUTH so they can further enact their evil against humanity!

10. TopTop #6
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    O, I get it. You're the new room monitor on the block.
    hey, it's an exhausting role. what's that phrase? "must be occasionally refreshed with the blood of patriots"? I think he was referring to needing new blood every once in a while for doing thankless tasks.

11. TopTop #7
    Jon Jackson

Well, this thing is actually a lawsuit that comes from a group of German lawyers based on a number of supposed "facts." I think several of their "facts" are wrong. I also think, right or wrong, this lawsuit is going nowhere, except tying up the legal system worldwide and making lawyers rich. Just looking at one of their "facts"...yes, the SARS virus in the early 2000s has been looked into. We've learned a lot from those studies, most of all about prolonged T-cell immunity...now still present 17 years out. We are hoping that also proves true of COVID-19, since serum immunity has now been shown to fade at 3 to 4 months. But, the "immunity" from SARS does NOT significantly cross over to this new novel Coronavirus. They are wrong about that. I wish I could tell you otherwise.

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #8
    OurFreeSociety

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jon Jackson: View Post
    Oh there's way way more that proves that this was all pre-planned. 70 years or so in fact, although they have been wanting to kill us off long before then, they just had to create the plan in detail.

And there's no such thing as viruses that harm people or can be passed from one person to the next, but since you seem to think there is, please do provide the proof that Covid-19 exists & then let me know when the doctors & scientists approve your tests so I can mark you down as having received the reward.

https://ourfreesociety.com/is-germ-theory-true/
    https://ourfreesociety.com/rewards-for-covid19/
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: