Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    Jon Jackson

Re: Dr. Campbell's COVID-19 Updates (October Updates)

Here is today's regular COVID-19 update from Dr. Campbell. This one looks at the W.H.O.'s global pandemic update. 10/25/20.

Things do not look really good right now in the Northern Hemisphere.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #32
    Jon Jackson

Dr. Campbell's latest COVID-19 update. This one is a general update, with information about assesing your own risk. 10/27/20.

3. TopTop #33
    Jon Jackson

Here are a couple of short COVID-19 updates/interviews from Dr. Campbell. Both are mainly about the U.K. 10/28/20.

Lockdowns are beginning again in Europe.

Eli Lilly has stopped their vaccine testing.

4. TopTop #34
    Jon Jackson

Today's COVID-19 update from Dr. Campbell. Latest statistics are reviewed. He thinks immunity is likely to be long-lasting due to T-cell immunity. 10/29/20.

Only about 8000 people were infected by SARS early this century, so the rest of the population will NOT benefit for that. BUT, there is much we have learned here.

5. TopTop #35
    Finell
    Supporting Member

What published, well controlled, clinical trial supports your claimed fact?

[
    QUOTE=Jon Jackson;238173]Only about 8000 people were infected by SARS early this century, so the rest of the population will NOT benefit for that. BUT, there is much we have learned here.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Barry; 10-30-2020 at 01:26 PM.

6. TopTop #36
    Jon Jackson

That is an excellent question, and I don't have a reference to give to you right now. I will find it. Here is a statement from the World Health Organization (WHO) website:

"During November 2002 through July 2003, a total of 8,098 people worldwide became sick with severe acute respiratory syndrome [SARS] that was accompanied by either pneumonia or respiratory distress syndrome (probable cases), according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Of these, 774 died. By late July 2003, no new cases were being reported, and WHO declared the global outbreak to be over."

7. TopTop #37
    Jon Jackson

Here is Dr. Campbell's latest COVID-19 update. He reviews a variety of studies about new cases. 10/29/20.

8. TopTop #38
    pamelaL

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jon Jackson: View Post
    Anyone not subscribing to Senator Kennedy's newsletter is really missing out on what is otherwise censored in. the main stream media in the states: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...e-37cc1ecda52a

9. TopTop #39
    Jon Jackson

Just for the record, I am a retired physician, and I do not get my information from the media, and much of it does not come from the United States.

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #40
    pamelaL

April 17th I listened to the WHO panel of three people speak; a woman named Maria, "Lady Gaga" and the director general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. I turned to this because I had an encounter with my neighbor who was genuinely frightened to the point of being angry with me because I was outside without a mask on; he angrily quoted some statistics about mask wearing I had not heard, and it occurred to me I had completely neglected the narrative in this country in favor of scientific research.

I had been going to work for a couple of weeks by then, no one on the freeways but dozens of Houston Electric utility trucks, by the way, and an occasional law officer. I realized I had not accessed anything from the WHO or our main stream media, so I turned to see what the WHO was reporting. I took notes that I finally recycled because I felt like the voice crying in the wilderness; no one was interested.

I heard the woman named Maria say "we may have reached herd immunity already, we don't know." They gave unimpressive numbers that I do not recall now. Lady Gaga looking very covered, put together and conservative, read her earnest statement appealing to the "one world together" push that they were trying to accomplish, and concert they were going to put on for the world. The D.G. said the WHO was funded by Bloomberg, The Rockefeller Foundation, Target, Johnson & Johnson, Pepsi Cola, and I think another corporation or two I do not recall now.

There were a fair number of mixed messages from the WHO in my opinion. That was the first time I had listened to the world authorities because as soon as the SIP orders came down, I turned to the ozone internet community that was connected to doctors and scientists from all over the world. Our doctor in China risked sending the slides of the virus and where the sequence of 12 peptides had been inserted into the corona virus in the same place the mad scientists are always messing with.

I got to read intelligent, informed speculations regarding the impact of this from the international community of Original Medical Practitioners, everything from "the virus has been evolved 800 years into the future" to "it's hybridized, and what happens when you set a hybrid go wild? It reverts, and in this case, to cold symptoms."

One thing I do witness is that our society has changed over this; sadly changed. We have been fear-mongered. Wearing masks has changed our behavior; people do not smile under their mask, do not look out but down, avoiding eye contact, avoiding getting near another person. We are directed where to walk and stand, open access doors are now closed like at Andy's, one way in, one out. Our social places are closed; no movies at the Rialto together, no dances, poetry readings, art shows - no - turn to the internet "zoom." People are afraid and this fear is kept as up front and center as possible; with the daily reporting about covid here, in the newspapers, just about anywhere one looks on line there will be pop-ups about covid.

My sister sent me an article about the Oregon fires (she had been evacuated but was back home). After the first paragraph there was a one sentence in bold type of a totally off purpose mention of covid. Has anyone at all questioned why this was never done in past flu seasons, not even for the bird flu? Or why it has come out publicly that the covid numbers were obfuscated and included deaths that were not covid? This covid topic has evolved into subliminal suggestions to stay fearful all the time.

I don't know if the proper levels of easy to obtain supplements to support immunity are ignored by mass media, because I don't see Fox news, CNN etc.. Simple and Natural treatments for respiratory viruses are discounted and ignored though. People are afraid, and have traded the illusion of safety for liberty. What was that famous Nazi quote about fear? Something like "get the people to fear and they will do anything, it works the same in every country."
    Last edited by Barry; 10-31-2020 at 12:42 PM.

12. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

13. TopTop #41
    Jon Jackson

Well, all of the researchers I read believe COVID-19 deaths have been UNDER-estimated, possibly by 50,000 to 100,000 in the U.S. Likewise the real number of total cases is unknown (lack of testing), and also likely way UNDER-estimated. Prior to this new world-wide surge, estimates are that only 10% of the population has been exposed so far. So, that is nowhere near what's needed for herd immunity (70%+).

14. Gratitude expressed by:

15. TopTop #42
    pamelaL

what is not being reported are the number of people who have no symptoms but test positive, nor the number of positive cases that have a dry cough and a few weeks of fatigue, but that is all, nor how the PCR tests are inaccurate, a test they continue to use. Only the numbers that rise, the deaths,hospital data; hospitals apparently have never been overwhelmed here in California, nor Oregon; although there was an attempt at that early on according to an Oakland ICU RN I spoke with who told me every Kaiser patient with covid was sent to the Oakland Kaiser.

16. TopTop #43
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post
    Anyone not subscribing to Senator Kennedy's newsletter is really missing out
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is not, was not, and will not be a Senator.

17. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

18. TopTop #44
    pamelaL

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    thanks for correcting me. I have seen and heard him referred to as "senator" and never checked that out.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #45
    Finell
    Supporting Member

!​
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    ·Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is not, was not, and will not be a Senator.

21. TopTop #46
    Jon Jackson

Here are two COVID-19 updates from Dr. Campbell. The first is a U.S. update. The second is a U.K. update. 10/31/20.

A new study in the British Medical Journal suggests that 1 out of 6 COVID-19 hospitalizations is a medical health care worker or one of their family members. This will only get worse if we really try to go for true "herd immunity."

22. TopTop #47
    Jon Jackson

One last October COVID-19 update from Dr. Campbell. Here he reviews the latest research about Vitamin D and COVID-19. 10/31/20.

A new retrospective study in the U.S. of 500+ hospitalized COVID-19 patients shows that one-third of them develop "some lasting form of altered mental function, ranging from mild confusion to delirium to coma-like unresponsiveness." Exactly how long this lasts is not specified.

23. TopTop #48
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post
    thanks for correcting me. I have seen and heard him referred to as "senator" and never checked that out
    the punch line writes itself...
    his stuff doesn't check out, and he's given a lot of credit for expertise that he doesn't deserve.

24. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

25. TopTop #49
    Jon Jackson

I wrote the bit below the video, if that's what you're referring to. I read a lot of research, and Dr. Cambell is a known educator and researcher in England, and has been for a long, long time. He goes ONLY by valid research, and nothing else.

26. TopTop #50
    podfish

Dr. Cambell is a known educator and researcher
    if you're responding to my post, that wasn't about Cambell, it was about the 'Senator'

27. Gratitude expressed by:

28. TopTop #51
    Finell
    Supporting Member

On what basis does Campbell refer to himself as "doctor"? He describes himself as a retired nurse and a teacher of nursing. I have not seen him identify any academic degree.

He has a website (
    https://campbellteaching.co.uk/) from which he sells his writings. I have tried to access his website for a few days, but I consistently get the following error message: "Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later." Perhaps his sales are down. I found recent captures of this website at Archive.org.

He sells his books on Amazon.com, but his listings there do not use the word "doctor."

29. Gratitude expressed by:

30. TopTop #52
    Jon Jackson

Thank you for the question. Dr. Campbell is a PhD nurse. As is my ex-wife, and many of her friends that I still know. What I can say about every one of them is that they are ALL totally and completely about research, much more that any physician I've ever personally known. I know MD doctors usually get all the credit...but, there's another truth if you dig a little deeper. I don't know what the problem is with his website. I'll try to find out what I can.

31. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

32. TopTop #53
    Jude Iam

interested in specifics of exactly what "doesn't check out" - got any?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    Last edited by Jude Iam; 11-01-2020 at 08:34 AM.