Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DrWendy

Say No to Rude Behavior - We all Deserve Respect!

Like many of you, I watched the Presidential Debate last night and was appalled by our President's rude attacks, disrespect and refusal to condemn white supremacy. Not all relationships are meant to last, and I sincerely hope that our nation is ready to break up with this bully. I think we all deserve respect, kindness and empathy in all our relationships.

Have you experienced abusive, neglectful or disrespectful behavior in any of your personal or professional relationships? In the past 20 years, I've heard countless stories of traumatic childhoods, controlling partners, and hurtful behavior. Many of my clients have overcome challenges, gained self-respect and created loving, caring relationships. You do not need to tolerate rude behavior and you deserve to be treated with respect.

Where are you settling in your life? How are you asking for what you want? What do you want to let go of? Where do you need support?

I'd love to hear from you! If you're interested in building loving relationships based on trust, kindness and support, I'd be happy to offer you a complimentary consultation: You can schedule HERE.

Could your relationship use a tune-up?

You're together, but do you feel heard, understood and appreciated? Do you feel judged or criticized? Are you working together as a team? Would you like to feel closer and more connected to each other?

A communication exercise for you:
    Take 10 minutes to really listen to each other, giving your full attention without judgment, and not interrupting. Take turns. You can start with 5 minutes each. During your 5 minutes, you can share what's going on for you and let your partner know what you'd like. As both the speaker and listener, remember to be respectful, kind and non-judgmental. You can make this a daily practice.
    Please let me know if you have any questions about this exercise or anything else.

"Both my husband and I feel Wendy is an expert in her field. We loved working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to refine and take a step up in their communication tools. She's an absolute winner!" - Terrie B.

Would you like to learn how to communicate so you both feel respected and understood? Do you want to share more ease, joy and passion together?

I can help! I have 4 complimentary Couples Love Consultations available now. You can schedule HERE.

If you're single, how are you coping with being alone during this pandemic? What practices are keeping you sane and healthy? What challenges are you facing? Where do you need support?

Perhaps you're meeting people online and experiencing rudeness and disrespect. Remember, you don't need to tolerate this. You can say, "No, thank you" and move on.

I talk to many singles who are feeling lonely and discouraged and I've been helping them shift to feeling inspired and hopeful. Having a vision and believing it's possible helps tremendously.

What is your vision for the life and relationship you want?
    How would your life be different if you felt more confident in yourself and had more clarity about the future you want?

I found the love of my life, now my husband, while working with Dr. Wendy as my relationship coach. She coached me in writing and visioning all of the qualities and values that I wanted to BE and that I wanted to CHOOSE in a partner. And he came! Wendy is both flexible and accountable, professional, warm, shares her experience, strength, and hope and supports yours. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking to both be and find the love of their life.
    - Linda M.

Would you like to create a life you love with the love of your life?

I have 5 individual complimentary Love Consultations available now. You can schedule HERE.

I hope you stay safe and well. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Feel free to share this with a friend. Thanks!

Much love,
    Dr. Wendy

Wendy Lyon, PhD, Psychology
    Master Certified Relationship Coach for Individuals and Couples
    Certified Clear Beliefs Coach
    Best-Selling Author with Deepak Chopra
    Relationship Coaching Institute Mentor
    Certified Coach and Mentor for the Love in 90 Days Program

(415) 342-1300
    [email protected]
    www.DrWendyLyon.com
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 10-01-2020 at 02:15 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: