Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Video of Sebastopol City Council Candidate Forum hosted by League of Women Voters

I haven't watched this yet, but I intend to. Should be at least more civil then the Presidential Debate!
    Please post your comments!

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Video of Sebastopol City Council Candidate Forum hosted by League of Women Voters

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    I haven't watched this yet, but I intend to. Should be at least more civil than the Presidential Debate!
    Please post your comments!
    I watched it. I was very impressed by Evaristo "Evert" Fernandez. He has 10 experience on the Planning Commission and is a Mexican-American. The other 3 candidates are also good. Note that Vaughn Richard Higginbotham was not on the call. While I admire his ambition as a young adult, I could not recommend him for council.

4. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Video of Sebastopol City Council Candidate Forum hosted by League of Women Voters

...I was very impressed by Evaristo "Evert" Fernandez. He has 10 experience on the Planning Commission and is a Mexican-American. The other 3 candidates are also good...
    Note that the Sonoma County Democratic Party has endorsed Evert Fernandez and Neysa Hinton

5. TopTop #4

Well, now I'm in trouble!!! Choosing only two of these very qualified, well spoken candidates is going to be difficult to say the least. And--I'm so grateful that THAT is my problem and not choosing between the "lesser of two evils" which is often the case in political decisions for me. Lucky Sebastopol!! Lilith

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: