I like it. But Slick, now 6 yrs-old, and having grown up with a carpeted tree with a large, round barrel . . . well, let's just say he pretends it's not there. Having endured 4 months of disdain, I have just ordered a tree similar to that with which he grew up. I would rather not disassemble it unless necessary, although basically, just a screwdriver is needed. If you have a truck or a small 4-door with rear fold-down seats, you could easily transport it as is (It measures about 5.5' tall with a width and depth of approximately 20", while the curved, top piece can be easily unscrewed.) . . . Now, as to selling in this age of Covid-19. . . I am unaffected, live alone, wear a mask if shopping, and do not entertain. If interested, let me know, and I will put the tree out on the porch and in sunlight. I've got Lysol which you are welcome to use to spray the tree prior to purchase . . . Don't know what else I might do in this awful time. Perhaps the sale is not possible . . . But give me a buzz, and we can at least discuss it. . . (I have seen this sold between $340-$385, not including tax.)