Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

"They've killed God; I can't feel God anymore - my Soul is dead" - vaccine volunteer

from my dear old friend bob:

Have you stopped to ponder....even for just two seconds ... on exactly why vaccine manufacturers have worked so hard, spent so much lobbying $$$, to exempt themselves from any and all liability for deaths and damage to be wreaked by the "COVID vaccine"?

https://digitalcommons.law.ggu.edu/c...ext=annlsurvey

Excerpt:

"The Gates Foundation focuses on world health and population and highlights its strategy of accelerating scientific discovery with reducing costs. Since the early 2000s, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations (Gavi), Global Health Innovative Technology Fund and PATH, all heavily funded by the Gates Foundation, have been distributing vaccines and drugs to vulnerable populations in Africa and India. In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded experimental malaria and meningitis vaccine trials across Africa and HPV vaccine programs in India. All of these programs resulted in numerous deaths and injuries, with accounts of forced vaccinations and uninformed consent. Ultimately, these health campaigns, under the guise of saving lives ..."
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...gical-problems
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

3. TopTop #2
    socoexpat

Re: "They've killed God; I can't feel God anymore - my Soul is dead" - vaccine volunteer

I’m not going to waste much preath on this. Suffice to say the author of the paper was a student pulling “facts” from a far right wing group.
    For example- the whopping 7 deaths in the one Gates vaccine program in India, upon investigation, the deaths included drowning, snakebite, malaria, and insectide poisoining- none linked to the vaccine.

Likewise his claims about the vaccines in Africa were studies that included all deaths of participants- similar to the above but also including many other forms of death wholly unrelated to the vaccines.

Enough said. I’m clearly not going to change your mind. Beat I can do is give reasonable minds a starting point to do their own research

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Mayacaman

Re: "They've killed God; I can't feel God anymore - my Soul is dead" - vaccine volunteer

"The Gates Foundation focuses on world health and population and highlights its strategy of accelerating scientific discovery with reducing costs. Since the early 2000s, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations (Gavi), Global Health Innovative Technology Fund and PATH, all heavily funded by the Gates Foundation, have been distributing vaccines and drugs to vulnerable populations in Africa and India. In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded experimental malaria and meningitis vaccine trials across Africa and HPV vaccine programs in India. All of these programs resulted in numerous deaths and injuries, with accounts of forced vaccinations and uninformed consent. Ultimately, these health campaigns, under the guise of saving lives ..."

This text is directly from a pdf entitled "Accountability of International NGOs: Human Rights Violations in Healthcare Provision in Developing Countries and the Effectiveness of Current Measures", by Sharmeen Ahmed, at the Golden Gate University School of Law, in San Francisco.

- Which Law School is not "a far right group". -Though Hal Turner, who interviewed the person whose words are quoted in the title of this thread, may be a "far right" radio personality.

6. TopTop #4
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman:
    ... the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations (Gavi), Global Health Innovative Technology Fund and PATH, all heavily funded by the Gates Foundation, have been distributing vaccines and drugs to vulnerable populations in Africa and India.
    they of course have a different definition of 'vulnerable' in mind than you do!!