Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    M/M

Interesting article - implies link between Portland riots stopping and fire...

Poof! The Portland riots just stopped. Why?

Quote They set fires, looted, and intimidated people by threatening to burn them alive in their homes. But after the millions of dollars of destruction, criminality and thuggery it stopped last week. Poof! Why? On September 7th to the morning of the 8th, the Pacific Northwest experienced a major "wind event." Winds gusted through Oregon and Washington at more than 60 miles per hour. Fires that had been allowed to crackle along, such as the Beachie fire, flared up. Power lines were downed. The fires kicked up. And then came the reports. Clackamas County Sheriff's officials reported that people had seen antifa protester types reportedly stashing gas cans, looting, and looking ridiculously out of place. They were taking pictures and giving locals grief for trying to keep them out of closed neighborhoods. And just as suddenly, such sightings and reports were dismissed as rumors and lies. Myriad law enforcement agencies begged people to stop sharing such stories, as I reported on PJMedia.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Interesting article - implies link between Portland riots stopping and fire...

There may be some truth to the article in the link you cited, Mara, but I think we must also examine the evidence that there is a cozy circular arrangement between George Soros, Jared Kushner & Donald Trump. I have heard, incidentally, 'through the grapevine' that the Antifa folks are being paid $24 an hour - by George Soros himself - when they are actively "on the job". We should also examine the evidence that the POTUS is playing with his War Toys in the basement of the White House.

George Soros is just the convenient cut-out for dirty money from the "Davos Elite" to the so-called "Left"- the idiot child left, the useful idiots. And the Davos Elite, the plutocrats of the World Economic Forum, are actively and aggressively breaking & shaking Amerika down at this time, to weaken her so that they can build their World Government and implement UN_Agenda_21.

Is George Soros also the financial uncle behind the Riots that are tearing Amerika apart in the immediate Present? -Riots that may soon lead to the POTUS declaring Martial Law, & instituting “Classical” Jackboot Fascism – as opposed to the “friendly” variety of fascism that has endured to the present day?

Q. What is the actual relationship between Jared Kushner, his father-in-law, Donald J. Trump, and George Soros, the Billionaire Sugar-Daddy of the contemporary, so-called "Radical Left" ?

A. Watch the footage in this Video -- between 2:00 and 4:08...

A Very Interesting Twist.
    As they say,
    "It's all done with smoke & mirrors"

Q. Did George Soros fund the recent - and ongoing - riots?

A.
    https://isgp-studies.com/liberal-cia-immigration

Analysis :

In my humble opinion, the actual relationship between Jared Kushner / his father-in-law / & George Soros should be examined minutely.

–Because it was on the advice of Jared Kushner – not Steve Bannon – that Donald Trump barnstormed around the country in 2016 attacking George Soros & his sponsorship of the so-called “radical left” (i.e., "Antifa" & BLM).

Think about it: Surely Donald J. Trump must have known about the "business relationship" that his son-in-law had with George Soros.

3. TopTop #3
    M/M

Re: Interesting article - implies link between Portland riots stopping and fire...

I wouldn't know Mayacaman.... The article implying an interesting coincidence does not have an answer.
    Looking at funding doesn't answer the coincidence either...

Re: funding: It did seem - as more was revealed @ 2016 election - that Adelson and Koch (brothers at the time) were fostering DT's presidency, and Hillary was supported by Soros' and may have softly announced a Color Revolution during concession speech... It is always interesting to see who wears various shades of the color - ties, sweaters, shirts, blouses, jackets, etc... even now.
    https://www.sott.net/article/334026-...or-revolutions

http://www.globalresearch.ca/violent...ociety/5605774

Treason. Towards a “Color Revolution” in America?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #4
    Mayacaman

Quote M/M wrote:
    I wouldn't know Mayacaman.... The article implying an interesting coincidence does not have an answer.
    Looking at funding doesn't answer the coincidence either...

Re: funding: It did seem - as more was revealed @ 2016 election - that Adelson and Koch (brothers at the time) were fostering DT's presidency, and Hillary was supported by Soros' and may have softly announced a Color Revolution during concession speech... It is always interesting to see who wears various shades of the color - ties, sweaters, shirts, blouses, jackets, etc... even now.

I don't know either, Mara. I confess I don't know anything - though I've been exposed to a lot. How could anyone who is not privy to the inside story know about the actual working relationship between Soros and Trump? They appear to be at loggerheads, but appearances can be deceiving. Yes, Adelson & the Koch brothers put their money on Trump, and Yes, Soros was quite apparently "behind" Hillary. That's all very exoteric.

But Soros and Kushner are business partners, and Kushner advised Trump in 2016 to campaign against Soros. So where does that leave us? **-With a series of Questions... What does George Soros actually want - down the line?

It should be apparent to everyone that when plutocrats finance revolutionaries they are using them. Sadly, many of our contemporaries do not realize this and think that there is such a thing as a "liberal billionaire."

Black Lives Matter (BLM) and the Neoliberal Color Revolution in America

Leaked Soros Memo Reveals Potential Plan to Use Black Lives Matter to Federalize US Police

At any rate, I think our local left county friends should study up on the phenomena of "Color Revolutions" and Gene Sharp, the godfather of the genre, because we might be using terms that they are not familiar with.