Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    M/M

Fires; do-it-yourself Covid Vaccine, Microdots, Luciferase; and more..

Multiple sources in Emergency Response have confirmed that the fires along the West Coast are caused by dozens of arsonists. https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...and-the-riots/

even though difficult to 'grok' fully, I hope many will look at this brief well-organized video.
    Will new COVID vaccine make you transhuman?

Quote Many of the COVID-19 vaccines currently being fast-tracked are not conventional vaccines. Their design is aimed at manipulating your very biology, and therefore have the potential to alter the biology of the entire human race. Moderna was founded on this concept of being able to modify human biological function through genetic engineering... No mRNA vaccine has ever been licensed before. Over the past 20 years, coronavirus vaccine research has been plagued by one consistent adverse outcome in particular, namely paradoxical immune enhancement. ...in one coronavirus vaccine trial using ferrets, all the vaccinated animals died when exposed to the actual virus.

According to Madej, animal studies have also found the type of mRNA technology introduced with this vaccine can increase the risk of cancer and mutagenesis (gene mutations). ...this mRNA vaccine ...can it be mass produced quickly, but it can also be administered by anyone. It's as simple at attaching an adhesive bandage to your arm. The adhesive side of the bandage has rows of tiny microneedles and a hydrogel base that contains luciferase enzyme and the vaccine itself.

Because synthetic genes can be patented. So, if inserting a synthetic RNA ends up creating permanent changes in the genome,
    humans will contain patentable genes. What will that mean for us, seeing how patents have owners, and owners have patent rights?

Another part of the delivery system that raises its own set of questions is the use of the enzyme luciferase, which has bioluminescent qualities. While invisible under normal conditions, using a cellphone app or special device, you will be able to see a glowing vaccination mark. ...The hydrogel, meanwhile, is a DARPA invention that involves nanotechnology and nanobots. ... "It has the potential to see almost anything that goes on in your body...." .... if your cellphone can receive information from your body, what information can your body receive from it, or other sources? Could transmissions affect our mood? Our behavior? Our physical function? Our thoughts or memories?

Fast-Tracked Swine Flu Vaccine Caused Genetic Alterations : After the H1N1 swine flu of 2009, the ASO3-adjuvanted swine flu vaccine Pandemrix (a fast-tracked vaccine used in Europe but not in the U.S. during 2009-2010) was causally linked9 to childhood narcolepsy, which abruptly skyrocketed in several countries.10,11 Children and teens in Finland,12 the U.K.13 and Sweden14 were among the hardest hit.

Links galore - for your own research. 2nd (lengthy) W. Webb interview: CIA-Linked NGOs “Protecting Kids,” The Coming False Flag Cyber Attack & Major Pro-Mask Study Exposed
    https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/cia-linked-ngos-protecting-kids-coming-false-flag-cyber-attack-major-pro-mask-study-exposed/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Fires; do-it-yourself Covid Vaccine, Microdots, Luciferase; and more..

Quote M/M wrote : Many of the COVID-19 vaccines currently being fast-tracked are not conventional vaccines. Their design is aimed at manipulating your very biology, and therefore have the potential to alter the biology of the entire human race. Moderna was founded on this concept of being able to modify human biological function through genetic engineering...

No mRNA vaccine has ever been licensed before.
    Over the past 20 years, coronavirus vaccine research has been plagued by one consistent adverse outcome in particular, namely paradoxical immune enhancement. ...in one coronavirus vaccine trial using ferrets, all the vaccinated animals died when exposed to the actual virus.

According to Madej, animal studies have also found the type of mRNA technology introduced with this vaccine can increase the risk of cancer and mutagenesis (gene mutations). ...this mRNA vaccine ...can it be mass produced quickly, but it can also be administered by anyone. It's as simple at attaching an adhesive bandage to your arm.

The adhesive side of the bandage has rows of tiny microneedles and a hydrogel base that contains luciferase enzyme and the vaccine itself. Because synthetic genes can be patented. So, if inserting a synthetic RNA ends up creating permanent changes in the genome, humans will contain patentable genes. What will that mean for us, seeing how patents have owners, and owners have patent rights?
    In the "technatronic era" the power elite really do not need or want to maintain a "reserve army of labor." The new Agenda is to cull the population and depopulate the "useless eaters" - That's the phrase that the Anglo-Norman-Brahmin caste [i.e., ruling class] actually use to describe the rest of us. Check out the "Georgia Guidestones"

That this notion - of depopulation - was initially discovered by the so-called "Labor Committees" (i.e. the Lyndon LaRouche faction of the former Students for a Democratic Society) in the late 1970's, has tended to place this Idea in the pale of "conspiracy thinking." That is unfortunate - because the notion holds water, and the facts of the matter are well-documented, and irrefutable - except for those who are ideologically immune to anything that they chose to block or deny,
    discredit or reject as a "conspiracy theory."

The "National Caucus of Labor Committees" (i.e., LaRouchies) came up with this thesis in the process of reading between the lines in the Book, "The Global 2000 Report to the President: Prospects for the 21st Century" - which was commissioned by president Carter in 1977.

I shall never forget the day that I first became aware of another, tangential angle of the Agenda of the Super-Rich. During the Summer of 1979, I worked as a Salmon puller on the fishing boat of Nat Bingham out of Noyo Harbor. Nat was an unforgettable character and one of my mentors. There have not been too many.

It was a bright, sunny day off of Point Delgado when the Salmon had slipped the fleet, and we were running (@ 16 knots) down to Bodega Bay, where some fisherman had decreed on the mickey mouse (CB) that a new school of Salmon had just arrived from Tahiti in the waters off the West Coast.

Nat set the boat on course, and I, having some time on my hands was able to enjoy the spectacle of a school of porpoises who swam circles around us as we headed down the coast, en route to Bodega. That, I will add, as an aside, was one of the most wonderful spectacles I ever was witness to in my little life - to see a pod of porpoises swimming circles around us at forty knots an hour to our sixteen, visibly laughing & smiling and leaping in the air as they swam.

Nat then turned to me and said "There's something I think I should tell you..." I'll be brief. Nat said, in short, that, as a member of the Bingham Family (One of "America's Sixty Families") he would go back home to Connecticut every other year or so, and hobnob with his cousins...

> Cutting to the Chase : What Nathaniel Bingham told me was this :

"The power elite have a Plan: In the Future, they want there to be only two Classes: "
    Alphas "* and "
    Drones"#. "You just watch... They intend to break the Middle Class until it no longer exists..."

Now that may sound like the script of a novel by Philip K. Dick but, unfortunately, It is so. In the intervening forty years, I have had the time to research this 'notion' and, as I said, it holds water.

And I only am escaped alone to tell you.

[after Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"] **# *[after the social organization of the Bee hive]

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    M/M

Given the events: virus, masks, fires - needing masks, the global warming narrative, these lead directly to 'everyone' seeing the need for 'green'... Agenda 21/30 is right there, ready to step in; only THAT agenda is not 'green', it is corporate- and finance driven, w/plans for top-down control of all aspects of life on our planet. That plan needs 5G to know what's in your refrigerator, what's in your trash bins; your social credit score will be determined by whether you eat meat versus plant-based, how much landfill you require can be taxed... etc etc... 5G, with so many satellites being rocket-launched into space, is hardly Green..

re: Fires:
    Arson Probe Opened Into Deadly Oregon Wildfire - Police Chief https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...e-police-chief

there does indeed appear to be censoring and re-purposing info @ fires:
    Facebook & FBI Wage Infowar On West Coast Wildfire Arson "Conspiracy Theories" https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...iracy-theories

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4
    M/M

Excellent 'scientist and citizen' writes on 5G:
    Adverse Health Effects of Electromagnetic Field Exposure: To Bee, or Not to Bee, that Is the Five “G” Question

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post

8. TopTop #5
    M/M

More re: patient in AstraZ vaccine trial:
    COVID-19 Vaccine Participant Develops Neurological Symptoms, AstraZeneca Pauses Trial
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...-trial/5723704
    Quote Concerns over associations between TM and vaccines are well known. A review of published case studies in 2009 documented 37 cases of transverse myelitis associated with vaccines, including Hepatitis B, measles-mumps-rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus and others in infants, children and adults. The researchers in Israel noted “the associations of different vaccines with a single autoimmune phenomenon allude to the idea that a common denominator of these vaccines, such as an adjuvant, might trigger this syndrome.” ....Even if AstraZeneca’s vaccine is found responsible for the trial participant’s TM symptoms, that may not become the official conclusion. In July, another participant developed symptoms of TM, and the vaccine trial was paused. But an “independent panel” concluded the illness was unrelated to the vaccine, and the trial continued. ... AstraZeneca is no stranger to hiding negative trial data from the public eye. DrugWatch.com has documented this pattern at length. For example, the company knowingly and systematically hid results showing that its antipsychotic drug Seroquel was either ineffective or harmful, which is revealed in company emails. ....AstraZeneca calls its recent decision to halt the trial a “routine action...” ...this move to investigate adverse reactions is anything but routine. “The vaccine industry is unaccustomed to this level of scrutiny...”

9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

10. TopTop #6
    Mayacaman

Quote M/M wrote:

Re: Fires:
    Arson Probe Opened Into Deadly Oregon Wildfire - Police Chief https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...e-police-chief

there does indeed appear to be censoring and re-purposing info @ fires:
    Facebook & FBI Wage Infowar On West Coast Wildfire Arson "Conspiracy Theories" https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...iracy-theories
    Of course, there are several possibilities as to the origins of the many many fires that are devastating the West.

A. Climate Change & Global Warming; This is the option favored by ecologists, scientists, & governor Newsom.

B. Bad Forest management (i.e., not enough logging, -or- underbrush & dead wood being processed); This is the option favored by Prez Trump & the Climate change denial crowd.

C. The "left-wing crazies" (i.e., Antifa) are setting fire to the woods. This is the option favored by the very problematic health food nut over at "Natural News".
    [I say "problematic" because he does get a few things right] The purpose of this rumor is to spur "Left/Right" division leading up to Civil War fury, down the line.

D. The "Proud Boys" ( a "right-wing" club of gun nuts) are setting fire to the woods. This is a counter-rumor to the last one, but tailored to infuriate counter-cultural types who have been burned out of their homes in Oregon. As above, the purpose of this rumor is to spur further "Left/Right" division leading up to Civil War fury, down the line.

E. The POTUS is playing with his joy stick in the War Room in the Basement of the White House. From there, he is able to facilitate "fire from heaven" - like the Antichrist, in the Bible. He knows that he can get away with it, for the simple reason that very few people would believe such villainy possible - even of him. It would easily be dismissed as a "conspiracy theory" -and a dangerous one at that. Besides, what could the folks out West actually do about it - besides Secede from the "Union" ? ** Nothing.

11. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

12. TopTop #7
    Shandi

I'm not religious but I did notice "lucifer" in luciferase enzyme

Is this a play on words?

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #8
    M/M

Yes, Lucifer the light-bearing angel who 'fell' and evolved to represent Satan in some stories.

I find it very interesting that it is the inventors of these technologies who come up w/these names and the '666' numbers (the mark of the beast in the Book of Revelations or Apocalypse)... Of course luc or luce or luke... are rooted in Latin words referring to light.. and the "the enzyme luciferase has bioluminescent qualities. While invisible under normal conditions, using a cellphone app or special device, you will be able to see a glowing vaccination mark."

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post

15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

16. TopTop #9
    Shandi

Thank you for your awareness, insight and courage in exposing your own painful heritage, and continuing to warn us. We, like the innocents of history, will be "liquidated' easily and effortlessly by not believing the horror of our reality and by not resisting the wave of power to be soon crashing down on us. You have my vote!!!

17. Gratitude expressed by:

18. TopTop #10
    Shandi

Thank you for increasing my awareness! I appreciate all your posts, but may miss sending gratitude on some.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  20. TopTop #11
    M/M

Thank you... and not a problem : - )

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post