Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mayacaman

Movement For A People’s Party ~ People’s Convention 2020

The following came up in my email queue this morning. Now, This might be something to consider voting for. By the same token, had Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard gotten it together to present a Joint Ticket, running under the banner of a Third Party, I might have considered re-registering to vote for them... But - truth be told - I will never vote for a Democrat for President, ever again. Nor will I submit to the stupid guilt-tripping of 'Democrat Party' dupes. As they say in Ireland, "Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum..."

MOVEMENT FOR A PEOPLE’S PARTY

PEOPLE’S CONVENTION

August 30

4 PM Eastern, 1 PM Pacific

Mark,

The People's Convention is here!

Today at 4 pm ET / 1 pm PT, thousands of people from all walks of life will gather to discuss the state of the nation and forming a major new party in America!

Due to overwhelming demand, The People's Convention will be a half-day event: 4 - 9:30 pm ET. Read our press release below for much more on the program and new speakers, including Gov. Jesse Ventura.

At the conclusion of the convention, we will hold a historic vote: “Do we commit to forming a major new political party free of corporate money and influence in 2021?”

Download the People's Party App for free from our Convention website and get ready to cast your vote. Watch the Convention on our YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and on The Jimmy Dore Show channel. Míralo en espańol aquí.

For every Black and Brown life taken by systemic racism, for every loved one who died because they couldn't afford treatment, for every child who has to ration food, for every young person who couldn't afford college, for every family whose home was set ablaze by a burning planet, today is about YOU. Today working people take the driver's seat in this country. Today we say we are renegotiating this social contract and we are not taking no for an answer. Today one world ends and another begins.

See you at the Convention!

Nick Brana
    National Coordinator
    Movement for a People's Party
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    OldGranddad

Re: Movement For A People’s Party ~ People’s Convention 2020

Question. Will this People's Party take votes away from the Democrats or Republicans? If the Democrats lose votes to them it will ensure trump wins, just like Bernie did to Hilary. In my humble opinion, that would be the death of the USA.

Ever Grouchier Old Granddad

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Mayacaman

Re: Movement For A People’s Party ~ People’s Convention 2020

Chris Hedges' electrifying
    takedown of Biden AND Trump

From The Peoples' Convention - August 30, 2020