Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

2. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Black lives matter? 25 year old black man executes 5 year white child with gun to the

This may be the catalyst that brings it on - the Civil War / Race War scenario that the plutocrats have spent long years & beaucoup bucks socio-engineering to get the plebes killing each other off. In any case, we are only days away from all out Civil & Race War and general mayhem. It will be totally awful and unimaginably brutal.

The plutocrats of course, can fly down to South America, to shelter in the safety of their ranches in
    Paraguay. -Or- they may go underground, beneath the Blue Ridge Mountains, into the city for the elite, built in advance for the general safety of the owning class and their managerial assistants.

People, dig in yourselves. If you haven't stocked up on grains, do so now...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. TopTop #3
    gypsey

Re: Black lives matter? 25 year old black man executes 5 year white child with gun to the

So what is your point? Most thinking people know that crazy comes in all colors. That's not what BLM is about, but rather about historic and systemic injustice. Before choosing one random and heinous act (and yes, there are plenty of horrible white people who have killed children) to deny a movement, I suggest you educate yourself--study history and the stats.

4. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

5. TopTop #4
    occihoff

Mayacaman, what do you know about this city for the elite beneath the Blue Ridge Mountains, and how do you know it?

And if the plebes kill each other off, who will do the huge amount of work required to create and maintain the wealth of these plutocrats?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    This may be the catalyst that brings it on - the Civil War / Race War scenario that the plutocrats have spent long years & beaucoup bucks socio-engineering to get the plebes killing each other off. In any case, we are only days away from all out Civil & Race War and general mayhem. It will be totally awful and unimaginably brutal.

The plutocrats of course, can fly down to South America, to shelter in the safety of their ranches in
    Paraguay. -Or- they may go underground, beneath the Blue Ridge Mountains, into the city for the elite, built in advance for the general safety of the owning class and their managerial assistants.

People, dig in yourselves. If you haven't stocked up on grains, do so now...

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #5
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by occihoff: View Post
    Mayacaman, what do you know about this city for the elite beneath the Blue Ridge Mountains, and how do you know it?

And if the plebes kill each other off, who will do the huge amount of work required to create and maintain the wealth of these plutocrats?

Glad you asked that, Dr. Richard Hoff.

The folowing comes up on the Brave browser when one spins*
    *the following words through the DuckDuckGo Search engine :

underground city , Blue Ridge Mountains , Virginia,

(Open the link)

It’s actually a very vast Complex at this point, Richard.
    Mount Weatheris only the tip of the underground iceberg.

How did I know? Let me ponder that one.
    “What did I know, and when did I know it
    *?”
    I think it came into my ken back in '86, when I
    started hanging with the Brussell Sprouts. It is mere
    'street knowledge’ among the alternative research
    community – the old, bookish (& curious) hippies.

As for who will do the Work once the plebes are done with their
    subsidiary role in self-destructing? The general mayhem won’t go
    so far or last so long as to kill off
    *all *of the plebes, Richard. They'll
    put a stop to the carnage when they achieve their "Sustainable #".

The plutes want to maintain a “sustainable number” of barbers,
    chamber-maids, concubines, gardeners, and tailors. They’ll let
    their new age robots take care of most of the heavy lifting.

They figure that half a billion [500,000,000] total global population is
    the magic, “sustainable” number. Check out the
    Georgia Guidestones

And remember there are three (3) kinds of "population reduction methods"
    {as the plutes & their minions so politely phrase it.} These three modalities
    also happen to be mentioned in the
    Book of Revelation - when the Lamb
    of God Opens the Fourth Seal.

They are, as follows (writ in red):

Καὶ
    (And) ὅτε (when) ἤνοιξεν (He opened) τὴν (the) σφραγῖδα (seal) τὴν (-) τετάρτην (fourth), ἤκουσα (I heard) φωνὴν (the voice) τοῦ (of the) τετάρτου (fourth) ζῴου (living creature) λέγοντος (saying), “Ἔρχου (Come)!”Καὶ (And) εἶδον (I looked), καὶ (and) ἰδοὺ (behold), ἵππος (a horse) χλωρός (pale), καὶ (and)(the one) καθήμενος (sitting) ἐπάνω (on) αὐτοῦ (it), ὄνομα (the name) αὐτῷ (of him was)(-) Θάνατος (Death), καὶ (and)(-) ᾅδης (Hades) ἠκολούθει (was following) μετ’ (with) αὐτοῦ (him); καὶ (and) ἐδόθη (was given) αὐτοῖς (to them) ἐξουσία (authority) ἐπὶ (over) τὸ (the) τέταρτον (fourth) τῆς (of the) γῆς (earth), ἀποκτεῖναι (to kill) ἐν (with)ῥομφαίᾳ (sword), καὶ (and) ἐν (with)λιμῷ (famine), καὶ (and) ἐν (with)θανάτῳ (plague), καὶ (and) ὑπὸ (by) τῶν (the) θηρίων (beasts) τῆς (of the) γῆς (earth).

[
    Source
    ]

Got *that, Children*?

ῥομφαίᾳ (sword), καὶ (and) ἐν (with) λιμῷ (famine),
    καὶ
    (and) ἐν (with) θανάτῳ (plague)